Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (46995 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Ababadada:
People should stop calling south south about joining Nigeria or whatever. We will choose one of the two bad eggs. I Prefer Igbo to one Nigeria.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Dis election don open persin eye walahi! grin

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Emyben:

So, the Akwa Ibom Ibibios who are relatively cousins with the Igbos will leave their brothers and run to you? The Efiks and the Liyel Imoke people of the Ogoja axis that speaks Igbo and are inseperble from the Afikpo people of Ebonyi will abandon their kith and kin and run to the Yorubas?

I am not a tribalistic person but i wont stay idle watching people like you make mistakes of words. Wake up and stop dreaming!
I'm not yoruba mr.man.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:
“The new Nation called Nigeria should be an
estate of our great-grandfather Uthman Dan
Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change
of power. We use the minorities of the
North as willing tools and the South as a
conquered territory and never allow them
to rule over us and never allow them to
have control over their future”

Premier of Northern Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu
Bello, celebrating the grand bequest by the
British Crown in the week of Independence,
Parrot Newspapers, 12th October, 1960.

#OneNigeria #BabaOneChance
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
This is what I want to see in the present political climate. This election taught me one thing, the Igbos were right to demand their own country in the past, our SS parents failed to see the bigger picture.

No Surrender!!!

Ur are right bro.

But its not too late for d Yoruba race to see what's up.

D worse thing that can ever happen to Yoruba people is if ss n se splits from Nigeria n they are left alone to entangle with the north... They will see unprecedented pepper, I mean that Cameroon pepper.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by NZEGWUAGU(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
There are no two things to be deliberated on this matter. The common song should be peaceful seccession. Nigeria is not working and will not work. Nobody is building any bridge of unity and reconciliation. Instead mutual hatred is increasing by the day mostly borne out of jealousy. You hear things like: they have bought the whole of Abuja and they own all the houses and big businesses. They own at least 70% of Lagos, Kano and elsewhere. They want to take over everywhere, quoting ahmmadu bello on this one. Nobody is saying wow these guys are very enterprising let us imitate them and be progressive like them. Dangote is a billionaire whose money came from heaven, but all Igbo billionaires are ritualists. You even hear such from the highly fetish Yorubas. They brandish their wealth too much and they do not even help their neighbours. Our girls follow them up and down because they are rich but they use them and dump them. They do not marry other tribes because they consider them sub-humans even when other tribes are willing to marry their women. Their women are too expensive and materialistic. The simple question is with all such tiresome quibblings where is the bridge and where is the love? In your conspiracy against the stellar Igbo tribe you killed Nigeria by putting merit to the background while promoting federal character and indigenisation policies which ensure that those quota graduates, Professors and technocrats from the North and the south west who cannot survive fair competiton are not only accomodated but also put in the driver's seat. So we have to leave Nigeria so that the inefficiencies of the South west and the North will be exposed and our superiority revealed for the world to see that we are a blessing to Africa. The former eastern region should have to revisit the Biafran constiution to tinker with it to the effect that every ethnic group that will make up the new Biafra will have a full sense of belonging and have good control over their resources. We should learn from the Nigerian debacle to formulate a most robust and most egalitarian constitutuion ever known by man. After which we would notify Nigerian authorities about Biafran referendum which will mark the beginning of a peaceful secession from Nigeria. Please all discussions should preclude Edo people even if they are Igbo-speaking tribes of Edo. A deranged yoruba man is already advocating for a hausa/fulani man to be presented by pdp in 2019 to contest against buhari for pdp to regain power. Imagine if he wins after buhari's 4 years and goes on to rule for 8 years that will mean 12 years to hausa fulani after jonathan's 6 years. And the hopeless man is making that suggestion for a pdp that is controlled by se and ss predominatly after their betrayal. Why did he not suggest that 2019 will be time for igbo presidency for equity and fairness? Yorubas think they can thrive for too long on betrayal and deception but sooner than later they would realise they are mistaken. They are going to be the worst losers in the Nigerian project because I am sure Hausas and Fulanis are even ready to leave Nigeria and I am also sure they would not want to take the viruses(Yorubas) along!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by baybeeboi: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
If nigeria should divide I will rather Edo, Akwa ibom, delta, cross river and the Yoruba group form one nation while Igbos, bayelsa and ph form one nation.
wake up....wake up...up....up.....up.........up...
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Desric(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ has lost so expect all sorts of permutations, from the Biafra rubbish, to the our Niger Delta our money, to we must control our resources, to we are marginalized etc.
Truth be told, if the Igbo's are as populated as the north or possess as much of the natural resources as the Niger Delta I bet you Nigeria will never have known any peace but God is all knowing that's why it has pleased him to keep them just where they are otherwise no other tribe would have mattered in this country.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by TopGee: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Some folks are just afraid because they can't sustain themselves when other regions leaves. Very pathetic that a lot of Nigerians are lazy and depend on others to develop their regions.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Eggcelent:
Where were these people when the National Conference was ongoing? Is that they just found their voice now that a Muslim Northerner won the presidential election? They could have done better channelling their energy into motivating GEJ to do BETTER while he had the opportunity. And/or mobilise more people in the concerned geographical area to exercise their franchise. Those would have been more acceptable than this crying more than the bereaved.

treasurefm.com/category/news/local-news/title/?article=1152
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^They should be happy that they would keep Lagos all to themselves and get rid of any trace of 'Igbo'! I'm sure when they're left behind with their northern allies they would still be able to maintain the gravitational pull Lagos presently has so everyone should be happy all round!

I don't understand why i don't see any Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani rejoicing over this! undecided

IS THE DEVIL EVER HAPPY TO SEE ANYBODY ALIVE AND WELL? WHY SHOULD THE YORUBAS BE HAPPY?

DEY THREATEN US WITH DEATH OVER OUR LAGOS, DAY IN, DAY OUT. WE NOW AGREE TO DATCH THEM LAGOS TO KEEP AND MOVE ON WITH OUR BIAFRA.

DEY SHOULD BE HAPPY BUT NO, THE 3 MILLION DEATH AWOLOWO CAUSED IS NOT ENOUGH.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by babajero(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
you said ss is not part of it but unfortunately they are in it, if this thing is what you call a country then am sorry, check the news you will hear Nigerian did this and that in abroad, why cant they do it here, because the country and its constitution is suffocating them, well am sorry that the so called abokis has succeeded in brain washing you to beleive that you dont deserve better than where you are now. Sorry.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur are right bro.

But its not too late for d Yoruba race to see what's up.

S worse thing that can ever happen to Yoruba people is if as n se splits from Nigeria n they are left alone to entangle with the north... They will see unprecedented pepper, I mean that Cameroon pepper.
THEY'VE DECIDEED TO REMAIN LOYAL TO THEIR Fulani MASTERS

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by alrahmanonline(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

The ones that went to meet Igbo leaders speaks on behalf of the SS.
People you don't even know, @ Mogidi one thing i realised about you is that youre still terribly pained by that defeat suffered by jonathan, Oga jona already moved on, So just forget it and move on bro
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jetjacky(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
every member of south south and south east knows what we want: freedom from this slavery called Nigeria. I want that too
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Emmanuel247(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Yoruba that have been shouting leave our land this your opportunity to chase us away.

that is if your mind strong ooO
Kindly support Biafra and we go ASAP........

See weather Hunger no go kill una.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Pavarottii(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks
Wetyn we one use Edo state do b4? U can excuse urself please. U r not a deep reasoner, if only u understood the 1999 constitution very well, u will know that u r a second class citizen in Nigeria, u think they care about u, u better rethink, or ask ur father to tell u a brief history of Nigeria.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

wake up....wake up...up....up.....up.........up...
as a ND man that's what I want...yorubas are civil in their dealings, that's what I like about them.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Pavarottii(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
A welcomed development, We need true federalism, cos the 1999 constitution is a scam to some region in the country, some are the so called first class citizen and others are second class citizen.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Pavarottii:

Wetyn we one use Edo state do b4? U can excuse urself please. U r not a deep reasoner, if only u understood the 1999 constitution very well, u will know that u r a second class citizen in Nigeria, u think they care about u, u better rethink, or ask ur father to tell u a brief history of Nigeria.
THAT IS A YORUBA MAN U HAVE JUST QUOTED OR ONE OF THOSE BENIN PEOPLE WITH YORUBA PARENTS, IGNORE THE MOFO. DEY ARE NOT RELEVANT, NOTHING LIKE EDO ANYWAY, ALL THE TRIBES WILL BE CALLED OUT, ONE AFTER THE OTHER WEN THE TIME REACH.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by slimzyguy(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Emmanuel247:
Yoruba that have been shouting leave our land this your opportunity to chase us away.

that is if your mind strong ooO
Kindly support Biafra and we go ASAP........

See weather Hunger no go kill una.
what reasonable thing is in your land that makes your people run to Southwest

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Geedhey(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Funny how you see most people jump to reply and just type anything that comes to their mind. reading through the post for those agitating for secession i guess most are not old enough to understand the politics of some people who claim to be representing their so called interest. take a look at South Sudan then u would understand better. The singular reason why SS and SE cannot form a united nation of their own is the OIL... Give me a good reason why we all think the SS would now change their mind and go with SE for biafra when they did not earlier. WISE up people YOU are what u make of urself if u are waiting for republic of biafra before u make good use of your life ten u can as well wait till Eternity. undecided

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by danny301: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
The founding Fathers of PDP had the interest of Nigeria at heart when the inculcated rotational presidency into the system (though informally) because for now that remains the only solution to this cry of marginalization and conspiracy.. Every geopolitical zone must be given the opportunity to produce the President and also be supported by other regions or zones during their tenure by that every body will have the sense of belonging in this country... Many hypocrites said rotational presidency is undemocratic and that Nigerians should elect the best but when the election doesn't go their way they come out and cry conspiracy this, conspiracy that... When some of my Nigerian friends say, let's forget about zoning and go for the best, I ask them, who determines who is the best? The person you call the best may not be best to some other persons and when the majority rejects him you shout conspiracy... You cannot remove sentiments from human beings no matter what, and at the end of the day politics is a game of number and the one with the highest number of vote wins, whether you think he is the best or not. A President must not necessarily be a rocket scientist hence every zone in this country can produce one in the space of 24years. GEJ jeopardized the unity of Nigeria and the future of PDP when he set aside the rotation arrangement to contest in 2011 after the demise of Yar'dua and went on to contest in 2015 putting his personal ambition abobe the future of the party and the unity of the country. Ironically, the people crying conspiracy and marginalization today did not see anything wrong then and funny enough they are still not ready to see it not to talk of saying today rather they are bent on blaming every other person but GEJ, for the problem he caused... If Nigeria must be one, zoning of political offices especially, the presidency is key..

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
Is like you need a brain surgery. What is the caption of this tread?

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Charly68:
The SE & SS can not live together that is the bitter truth,they should stop ranting and cooperate with other ethnic group to take the nation's forward. The SE are too domineering & money cautious while the SS are naturally endowed with resources but intellectually lazy. The educated ones among them are very greedy and selfish so how can the central hold ?
Why did the SS refused to follow Biara in 1966 ? Their agitation for self governance can not materialize .
But we are living together as Nigerias.. You people are full of shyt

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
you said ss is not part of it but unfortunately they are in it, if this thing is what you call a country then am sorry, check the news you will hear Nigerian did this and that in abroad, why cant they do it here, because the country and its constitution is suffocating them, well am sorry that the so called abokis has succeeded in brain washing you to beleive that you dont deserve better than where you are now. Sorry.
mumu..nor be SS man wan rule finish so, wetin him do for our region or nigeria as a whole ehn..igbos wanting ss to be part of biafra is fuel down to greed nothing more (cunning, greed, jam aggressiveness= lawless country)..nor be and una..tufiakwa..the one wey we dey for naija don do us.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

Yes! Edo shouldn't be there because just like their oily-soup neighbors, they are useless to the potentials of our up-coming sovereignty.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by baybeeboi: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
as a ND man that's what I want...yorubas are civil in their dealings, that's what I like about them.
why don't you just pick ur family and join the Yorubas?
Even if it be possible,how do you map it out?

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by PassingShot(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
This is what I want to see in the present political climate. This election taught me one thing, the Igbos were right to demand their own country in the past, our SS parents failed to see the bigger picture.

No Surrender!!!

The only thing beneficial to all regions is to build bridge and work together as a unit. If the SS/SE play their game well, soon they will produce a president.

Or jow do you think any seperation is possible?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
“Our forebears were not Nigerians; they were
ethnic peoples, who inhabited their own
homelands with well-defined territories,
waterways and resources of their own; with their
customs, traditions and governments, before the
amalgamation in 1914 that absorbed them into
an artificial State known as Nigeria.

#OneNigeria #BabaOneChance

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

No Surrender!!!
NO TO SURRENDERING TO THE INEQUALITY THAT RULES NIGERIA. INEQUALITY DEEPLY ENTRENCHED THROUGH A RIGGED 36 STATES AND ABUJA POLITICAL STRUCTURE CREATED BY SOLDIERS FROM NORTH SIDE OF NIGERIA AND LEGITIMIZED BY THE 1999 MILITARY CONSTITUTION ALSO SUPERVISED BY MILITARY LEADERS FROM SAME NORTH.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by SurePresident: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Intelligent Nigerians were watching them, they brainwashed
gullible Jona to think he's ibo by giving him igbo name;
Azikiwe. They then captured his brain and monopolized him
by making him see the great Obasanjo as an enemy.
It would have been a monumental unforgivable disservice to
this wonderful Nation Nigeria if we had vote Jonathan in
again. I swear, igbos taught me and other Nigerians in our
giant cabal to be tribalistic, now the Movement has started
never to stop again till all our enemies are permanently
crushed. Nigerians did not know anything about tribalism
till igbos infected Nigeria with their demonic tribalim. In the
January 29, 1966 Coup, all the intelligent young military
officers came together and covenanted to kill and wipeout
all corrupt older politicians before they infect the younger
generation. Military officers from each regions were
designated to kill their respective corrupt politicians; Hausa
kill all theirs, Yorubas killed all theirs, but what did this
myopic demonic tribalist monumental feeble-minded
traitors called igbos do? They snitched!!! They told their
own currupt pple what was about happening, shielded them like they still shield the likes of Stella Odua today and
finally install a spared corrupt igbo man, Aguyi Irosi that
should have died too as head of State.
This single action is what has made it difficult for Nigeria to fight curruption because Hausa and Yorubas noticed that when an igbo man embezzled money, they will find useless excuses to justify
and shield him but when a Yoruba Man still something, they
will be the first to shout THIEF!!! And some gullible Yorubas
will shout thief along with them. Our eyes are open now! We discussed in a Nigerian Unity Forum, and we all
agreed and came to conclusion that Corruption is NOT the
problem of Nigeria, igbos' demonic tribalism is the
PROBLEM of Nigeria.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Pavarottii(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
B69U:

THAT IS A YORUBA MAN U HAVE JUST QUOTED OR ONE OF THOSE BENIN PEOPLE WITH YORUBA PARENTS, IGNORE THE MOFO. DEY ARE NOT RELEVANT, NOTHING LIKE EDO ANYWAY, ALL THE TRIBES WILL BE CALLED OUT, ONE AFTER THE OTHER WEN THE TIME REACH.
Okay no wonder, na them they always play second feddle to the northerners. Westerners are weak people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71