Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (46996 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by rigarmortis: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
HAHAHAHA that guy isn't even representing his family.

and your stereotypical nature made you think the ordinary members represent the whole Igbo while the president of the group doesn't rep his family.

very smart and analytical way of thinking.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Demdem(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
waternopassgari:

For ur mind Jega is in charge of the UN abi?

Oponu, what has Jega got to do with issue at stake here?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by bylolo: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Bunch of Rogues!!! Abeg next

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Emyben(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
I'm not yoruba mr.man.

Ok.. But i found your contribution wrong... Lol
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by jossyj: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!

You are a brainless idiot.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Truthisit: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
coolzeal:
I am not a tribalist but each time something is discussed about the Igbo's on this forum, the Yoruba's clinched with insults, fears and cowardice in agony. I don't see the Igbo's doing the same.
You need serious mental check!
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by lekandauda1234: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Linzo:
Please my people of SS/SE let's rise up and fight the baboons and the monkeys in the Zoological Republic call Nigeria. We need our freedom, our independence. we dont want to live with monkeys and boboons agains i mean the yoruba/housa/fulani
What baffles with most of who are blowing trumpets of want aways are kids who was not here during the civil war. Have u ever looked at the economic implication ur wish. Do you know what our people most especially those of ss who has investment scattered over Nigeria. Ask people who were around during the civil war whathappened to properties owned by people of that part. One thing u guyshave to know is that God has bundled us together, thou the constitution maynot be perfect but is it not better to finda means of making the union work rather than fanning ember of war

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
i wonder ow Igbo wil leave togeda as one with deir 'na me beta pass syndrome' vote ngwa people and die in d casket

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Adeniyi67: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
I pray that God should help the SS and SE to make their quest come through . But one things that is very certain is that SS willingness definitely regret . SW do not need any region to survive .

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Tmaritas76(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
yes what's the name of drug for someone suffering from post mental stress disorder pls remind me I have a serious patient now.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by LordaGuru: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by babajero(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
mumu..nor be SS man wan rule finish so, wetin him do for our region or nigeria as a whole ehn..igbos wanting ss to be part of biafra is fuel down to greed nothing more (cunning, greed, jam aggressiveness= lawless country)..nor be and una..tufiakwa..the one wey we dey for naija don do us.
how can nigeria be great if people like you are among leaders of tomorrow, president is not president of a region but rather of nigeria, you don't expect him to come and start developing your region alone. If biafra exist as a country just give it 50 years as nigeria has passed with nothing he will become the greatest country in Africa with industrial, manufactural and many other capacity, and when that time comes and your leaders join, just run out of the country bc we don't accept liabilities.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Desric:
GEJ has lost so expect all sorts of permutations, from the Biafra rubbish, to the our Niger Delta our money, to we must control our resources, to we are marginalized etc.
Truth be told, if the Igbo's are as populated as the north or possess as much of the natural resources as the Niger Delta I bet you Nigeria will never have known any peace but God is all knowing that's why it has pleased him to keep them just where they are otherwise no other tribe would have mattered in this country.
But if the North has the oil, Nigeria would have been greater.. Abi? Fools every where
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Holadpearl(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2015
when it comes to contesting for elections in Lagos,or claiming land rights,or shop allocations in Abuja, Kano or so to say our south eastern and south southern brothers understood one Nigeria. but with any disadvantage position, instead of looking for a way to maximize patronage and gain from the status quo,they cry disintegration,lets split. They don't have the patience and tenacity to hang around the corridors of power while devising means to one day, gain it. This reminds me of the Jews and blacks in diaspora(story for other time) must I remind them that the SS presidency just concluded is not as a result of quality of their politics but Providence and a certain southwesterner, if they continue like this ,I don't see them ruling this country again(my opinion though) .The southwest is always at the corridor of power,claiming it when the opportunity arise and remaining calm if in opposition, believing it will come again,the SW cry for been marginalized is a cry for inclusion not disintegration, hope our Northern,SS and SE brothers learn from this, instead of the cry for war from both sides of the divide. oppovo noppoda.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Pesuzok:

While he is at it, he should also remove IMO state from that his map, thanks

^^^I almost abused you....but quickly checked myself!

You, and Igbo man; considering what you've been through in Nigeria; considering how your kinsfolk have been slaughtered over the years with nobody being held to account or compensation paid; considering how your state Imo has been shortchanged and cheated in Nigeria; considering the unfair advantages others have criminally put in place to perpetually hold you down either to progress at their pace or a step behind them; considering that these same internal colonizers don't deem you fit to rule over them and laugh in your face about it.....you considered all this, have done nothing about it, yet you still want 'one Nigeria' to continue as is?.....I say 'as is' because if you hold on to this your defeatist cowardly attitude this is exactly what will happen!

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=LordaGuru post=33055477][/quote]
We want to take our Tribalism and go
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!

Lol,

You are working up alliances to make people in the alliance be happy after exploiting the south south and south east Nigeria. And the small grey matter in your head failed you to understand that no country survives long that way.

You are working up alliances to further rape the south south and south east; and you are here trying to entrench division between Igbos and others in southsouth so that no strong challenger can stand on your way as your alliance exploits and rape the southsouth and southeast.

Buffooon of One Nigeria where some are happy, while the hens that lay the golden eggs remain angry.

You Don jam rock with your alliance this time around.
Why not return regional government system with fiscal federalism to Nigeria and then make your alliance with whoever you want?

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jman06(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:

R u b b i s h !!!
You are a big fooool! Remain in Lagos and be claiming SS. The real SS people have spoken.
I am happy that finally they have come to realize that the Nigerian state as presently constituted is intended to marginalize the SE/SS region.
I am totally in support of the move! Even if it means taking up arms to bring this lugardian slave dungeon to her knees, I am fully in!
Idiaaats!

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by truefact: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2015
slimzyguy:
what reasonable thing is in your land that makes your people run to Southwest

Now we want to leave your land... Why can't you be happy and support us to go

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by swedbase(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
One Nigeria is a big fraud created by the lucifer called Lugard

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
how can nigeria be great if people like you are among leaders of tomorrow, president is not president of a region but rather of nigeria, you don't expect him to come and start developing your region alone. If biafra exist as a country just give it 50 years as nigeria has passed with nothing he will become the greatest country in Africa with industrial, manufactural and many other capacity, and when that time comes and your leaders join, just run out of the country bc we don't accept liabilities.
you mean baby factory industry, illegal goods, substandard product..mtweeew abeg talk another thing.
I said in my statement he didn't do anything for ss AND NIGERIA as WHOLE..shey u get now.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by coolzeal(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Truthisit:

You need serious mental check!
About why my IQ is way greater than yours.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emzila(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Who is taking dis ones serious? For the first time, i am hearing of a body in Nigeria called lower lower watin i no know. Anyway the name is enough to decide its fate. Low

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur are right bro.

But its not too late for d Yoruba race to see what's up.

S worse thing that can ever happen to Yoruba people is if as n se splits from Nigeria n they are left alone to entangle with the north... They will see unprecedented pepper, I mean that Cameroon pepper.
And that is the fate that awaits them. They know they are dangling in a vacuum. The North will always add Izal to the Camerounian pepper before administering it to their eyes and anuses! Imagine the latest political developement in Nigeria where does the Yorubas belong now? They are a minority in APC as well as in the PDP. The North has formed a majority block in APC and the SE/SS has formed a majority block in the PDP. In the senate for instance you have at least 33 senators from SE/SS PDP against 5 SW senators. In the APC you have 13 SW senators against at least 50 Northern senators. They have not even understood what they have done to themselves. The same applies to the house of reps. In the APC governors forum their 4 APC governors will be up and against about 14 Northern APC governors. In the PDP 2 SW governors will be up and agaist at least 8 SE/SS PDP governors. If PDP wins in Imo, Abia tomorrow it will be their two governors against 10 SE/SS PDP governors and do not forget APGA's sympathy for the PDP! They would also soon realise that Buhari would spend more time trying to woo the SE/SS than waste his time with traitors. Buhari as a soldier knows the importance of loyalty more than anybody to know that it is better to work with the sincere rather than back-stabbers. We did not like Buhari's candidacy and we did not pretend about it and Buhari will value us more than leacherous bastards that blow cold and hot at the same time and it will be evident in his appointments.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by atlwireles: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
The awaken consciousness in the SS cannot be stopped, this election accomplished an almost impossible task. The road is long, the process will be costly, some might even pay with their lives, but more than ever before the people want liberty. No man on this planet will hold them back.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by PointB: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
The latest election did not heal the ethnic divide, if anything it continue to emphasis the fact that we are NOT one, and may NEVER be one! I support a divided Nigeria base on equity and fairness. I wouldn't want to be part of Nigeria where resources are stolen from the owner for the benefit of ungrateful and scheming lots. Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani scheming is cause of this.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by laffwitmi: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
If Nigeria is divided there will still be issues in each Division. Let work and live together as Nigerians.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by slimzyguy(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
truefact:

go ahead with it nau, who is begging you

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

Lower Niger Congress comprise South-South and South Eastern states.

Post Made FP .... Signs of Good things to come for SS & SE. grin

Regional government system with Resource control/Fiscal federalism must be the government system in practice in any new country or countries that may emerge from the Lower Niger Region, with the regions paying any tax which the Regional governments may WANT to pay to sustain any thin Central government in charge of such departments like currency, foreign policy, etc.

This is my Igbo man's view. I am convinced most Igbos are of the same view.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by slimzyguy(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
truefact:

go nau, who is begging you.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by ab4real15: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Linzo:
Please my people of SS/SE let's rise up and fight the baboons and the monkeys in the Zoological Republic call Nigeria. We need our freedom, our independence. we dont want to live with monkeys and boboons agains i mean the yoruba/housa/fulani
u are a big foool,who needs yeebos as part of Naija anyway,all of u should go rot in hell.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
mumu..nor be SS man wan rule finish so, wetin him do for our region or nigeria as a whole ehn..igbos wanting ss to be part of biafra is fuel down to greed nothing more (cunning, greed, jam aggressiveness= lawless country)..nor be and una..tufiakwa..the one wey we dey for naija don do us.

weed is not good for you.... dont cry more than the bereaved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56