Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? (3382 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

the topic is talking about those you've had something with(in person) in the past undecided
.as i no get unko?see myself and Andy were close pals on Here b4 he got ban;shuuuuuuu
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Deejavuu(f): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

The memories of this special someone keeps resurfacing from time to time, these memories always bring a smile upon your face and give u peace of mind!!

So true!!

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
No one jor undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by tayoxx(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
just 1....she damn special but I Don forget her o....my past is my past ......I live in the present and presently olosho's dey show me love so what else......

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
[size=80] . [/size] as i no get unko?see myself and Andy were close pals on Here b4 he got ban;shuuuuuuu
why do u always begin your sentence with a fullstop undecided

Na so Mr. Ojo teach u undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
No one jor undecided

That means u haven't met the person yet or you're dating him presently cheesy
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Eyepencil: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:
eyepencil and Klaireklement, there's a Derailer's paradise na undecided

Una juSs dey waste my lands angry
grin no vex
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

That means u haven't met the person yet or you're dating him presently cheesy

I guess we AV not met

Ur signature is weedful cheesy
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

why do u always begin your sentence with a fullstop undecided

Na so Mr. Ojo teach u undecided
.yes SIR
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I guess we AV not met

Ur signature is weedful cheesy
I hope so. . .

*checks her dp*

Bae, You're weedically Beautiful. cheesy
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.yes SIR
hehehehe

andyblaze student grin
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

hehehehe

andyblaze student grin
.WRONG; was his wife
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.WRONG; was his wife
thank goodness u said was undecided

So he dumped u for chioma that Aba runz girl grin grin
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

thank goodness u said was undecided

So he dumped u for chioma that Aba runz girl grin grin
.make i slap ur dicck?dem ban am nw;dat was hw it ended
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:
okay. . . Mine was a girl I showered with too much love, I was chyked this babe for over 6months(the longest period I've ever chyked any girl, I can swear to sango)

we dated for like a year and the sweet love turned sour when she went to her Dad's coronation in her hometown(she's now a princess), when she came back, she was so different. . . But Before then, our relationship was what I'll describe as the perfect one.
After many weeks of quarrels and misunderstandings we broke up and I was very sad cuz I never dreamt that we'll ever leave each other.

I don't have her contacts anymore(cuz she changed 'em) but I still remember her almost everyday, I really Loved her wholeheartedly and she's that "special person" I'll never forget! And her name. . . .JOY MADUBIKES

Gracias amigos.
Were, u open thread na u first comment

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thé girl i no fit forget...Na ma last gf at home...Am d first person to eat her Popcorn,but Wetin i taste her Popcorn finish she become free giver...she makes me look like mumu,We broke up but i remember her everyday

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Charliiee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well, I don't, no one is unforgettable
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by alberto2k(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.make i slap ur dicck?dem ban am nw;dat was hw it ended
if u no fear andyblaze dicck, u suppose fear my 9inch lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by FLAWLES(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

.una dickk no de ever pass 9inches?mtwwwwwws; >cheesy
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by stephenqueen: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:
okay. . . Mine was a girl I showered with too much love, I was chyked this babe for over 6months(the longest period I've ever chyked any girl, I can swear to sango)

we dated for like a year and the sweet love turned sour when she went to her Dad's coronation in her hometown(she's now a princess), when she came back, she was so different. . . But Before then, our relationship was what I'll describe as the perfect one.
After many weeks of quarrels and misunderstandings we broke up and I was very sad cuz I never dreamt that we'll ever leave each other.

I don't have her contacts anymore(cuz she changed 'em) but I still remember her almost everyday, I really Loved her wholeheartedly and she's that "special person" I'll never forget! And her name. . . .JOY MADUBIKES

Gracias amigos.
See this Ijapa o,na you be the first to comment for your thread undecidedundecided. You no say na wetin u do wey make dem commot u for ojuelegba garage gringrin
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by stephenqueen: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Mukaila you see ur life, na u dey derail your thread urself grin
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
I will never ever forget AMARA

I love this girl more than my life...I did stupid things I did not at first imagine I would be able to...

We make love in virtually any place that we find ourselves(alone)...I don't know why God will just use my weakness to punish me...

I did so many crazy things for her,pet her,protect her..we were even caught inside her father's church making out together...because of the love I have for her..I approached her father and mother,apologise. To them on her behalf,even told them straight in the eye that I love their daughter...she was told to stay clear from me..

That same day,she still came looking for me..little did I know that this girl was also dating two of my friends,I confronted her..and she told me that she love the THREE of us and can't let go of any of us..

I told her that three captains cannot control one ship..I left

My signature is a combination of both my name and her's,so is all my emails and social media password..my phone password the same thing..my ATM pin I use her name as the pin..

And now she is all alone by herself,used and dump by the other guys..it so painful seeing her alone and lonely..her eyes,her smile,her face..

Damn AMARA till infinity am not gonna stop loving you..

I will love you from now till never....

PHILOPHOBIA is my new name

Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by lexaydfg(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
datz special i wl neva forget is kenny

she was such a nice and sweet lady until d day i Bleep up.... i had sex wf her bestie cuz she was (kenny) a V.

oboi i beg tire, she no gree, buh i can neva 4get dat babe cuz she's a wife material.
Re: Everyone Has A Special Person That Is Unforgettable, How True? by defemidefemi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:
No one jor undecided
even in OAU? Omole must not hear diz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Experience Wit A Lady / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Opinion: 80. 5% Of Slim And Skinny Ladies Have Wider V**ginas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.