Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... (3142 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by tomhank(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
-DON'T dress younger than your age, don't force yourself to fit into your younger sisters dress.. You might bend up embarrassing yourself ni!!!

- DONT be too serious, its not a job interview ni yes, you need to talk about serious topics when you're dating, but on the first date it's important to keep the conversation pleasant and positive. Ask about hobbies and passions rather than taboo subjects like religion, politics, or money. Keep a sense of humor about the awkwardness of first dates

-DO work your charm. Fluttering your eyelashes, gazing into your date's eyes at strategic moments -- there's no shame in flirting.

- DONT bust out those dance moves you last used in '90s. Somehow, they're even worse now.... No go dance danfo driver or shoki when dem dey play westlife o..

- DON'T get hung up on those awkward moments when you have nothing to say. It happens to the best of us.

- DO have a friend on call if your date is a weirdo and you need to execute that escape plan...

- DONT talk about past relationships. This is a big no-no. If your last boyfriend is all you can think to talk about on a date, perhaps you're not quite ready for dating yet. Take time to get over the last relationship before embarking on the next one.

Dont Try to be funny. It sounds contradictory to our last point, but don't try to be funny on the date. Don't try to be anything! Just be yourself. If you've been honest on your profile, it's you that has brought him out on this date, and it's you that he wants to get to know

DO order what you want. If you know a salad will hold you over all night, that's fine, but don't shy away from ordering EBA with egusi soup the size of a ball if that's what you're craving.

DO remember that you're still highly dateable, even if your date isn't cool enough to realize it.
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by jamex93(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok,
just incase
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by tomhank(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
jamex93:
ok,
just incase

Lolz very important...
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Cutehector(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dnt text someonelse while am talkn to u!!! Else I"d walk out on u on d date and ur gona pay for d food!
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
This land is not for sale...

BeWare of Military Dogs
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by wharlzywee(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
ơცŞɛř۷ıŋɠ
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by femzysticks(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
*clears throat*
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by jamex93(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
tomhank:

Lolz very important...

Yes o

U wey know
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by tomhank(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
wharlzywee:
ơცŞɛř۷ıŋɠ

# hands yhu a telescope #
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Brymo: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Don't be too optimistic.
Just like d last one its might not work out.
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Olutola88(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
All these stories na mere theory. I've had many 1st dates with my house being the venue. In 70% of the cases we ended up.......................................

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by tomhank(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Dnt text someonelse while am talkn to u!!! Else I"d walk out on u on d date and ur gona pay for d food!

I swear I hate that shit like mad!! Makes yhu feel so fcking invincible
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
tomhank:

I swear I hate that shit like mad!! Makes yhu feel so fcking invincible
like hell yeah.. Some babes be textn me sayn dey on a date wit some guy and am like "why u textn me den, pls focus on ur date." Den I stop chatn wit dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Don't fhuucking receive a call in my presence and talk for long hours or keep checking your phone for messages.

Must you fhuucking tell all your friends that you are out on a date and I took you to a Chinese restaurant?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Don't fhuucking receive a call in my presence and talk for long hours or keep checking your phone for messages.

Must you fhuucking tell all your friends that you are out on a date and I took you to a Chinese restaurant?

undecided

grin grin grin
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided

See who wants to take someone to chinese restaurant.

Dreamer gringrin

3 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by sonikstargirl(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmmm...

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:

See who want to take someone to chinese restaurant.

Dreamer gringrin
Shut the fhuuck up bìtch!

Your liquid brain should understand that I was only painting a scenario which many stùpid and hungry nigerian girls like you do.

I can never take a girl of your class to even Iya basira buka.

Road side buka is what fits people of your ilk.

Now kindly swerve real fast.

<-------- to the left. angry

3 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by VaselineCrew: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
D mod here are very wicked, why only I can't create topic
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your liquid brain should understand that I was only painting a scenario which many stùpid and hungry nigerian girls like you do.

E PAIN AM

3 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Burnnotice(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

biko, no vex'
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:

grin grin grin
Thats what some of these mumu girls do.

She'll be on a date with a guy and instead of you to concentrate,,she'll be busy pinging all your friends and telling them what's going on.

That was how I caught one in the cinema the last time I went to see a movie.

I was sitting directly behind her and I snooped and saw her chat with a friend of hers.

She was like "we are in the cinema watching this boring movie. I will just stand up and leave him here cos I don tire".

Imagine. undecided
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Burnnotice(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:

E PAIN AM
hehehe' na where you get all this kin pictures
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:

E PAIN AM
Not like how much it did you.

So do yourself a favour and fhuuck off one last time! undecided

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol we were all young once. But some people are just country by nature.

I would go to the bathroom and call a friend not friends lol that's just hunger beyond thirst to just gossip about him quick tings lol.

naijaboiy:

Thats what some of these mumu girls do.

She'll be on a date with a guy and instead of you to concentrate,,she'll be busy pinging all your friends and telling them what's going on.

That was how I caught one in the cinema the last time I went to see a movie.

I was sitting directly behind her and I snooped and saw her chat with a friend of hers.

She was like "we are in the cinema watching this boring movie. I will just stand up and leave him here cos I don tire".

Imagine. undecided

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Dygeasy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pffft.. I thought they were gonna fight lipsrsealed
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Not like how much it did you.

So do yourself a favour and fhuuck off one last time! undecided

E Still Dey Pain Am grin

4 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol we were all young once. But some people are just country by nature.

I would go to the bathroom and call a friend not friends lol that's just hunger beyond thirst to just gossip about him quick tings lol.

Well that's what i really don't like when i'm on a date with a lady.

Texting and all that in my presence. At least you hide in the toilet.
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
The moment you realise I don't give a fhuuck about your attention seeking tactics the better for your miserable life.

Deranged goat! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
The moment you realise I don't give a fhuuck about your attention seeking tactics the better for your miserable life.

Deranged goat! undecided

No need for the insults naw
Person no fit follow you play again grin

You dey use me they shine abi
Okay grin

Chai, E still dey pain am gringrin

4 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Hila12(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys!

Don't pay for additional takeaway. It ought to be a casual meet-up, not a stomach festival.

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by chibwike(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Follows thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Bites Someone Pennis In Lagos / Breakup Is Not The End / Ladies !!!! Get In Here Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.