Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... (3146 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by ckuteg(f): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
@naijaboiy stop being childish, all I see Missclassy doing here is just being funny.....I believe she's actually just joking pulling your legs...but here you are taking it so personal. That aint cool....so what, one can't joke with you again..besides those comments you are making are derogatory as regards this issue, on top wetin.....I don't think it should come to that.....@Missclassy..you are so cool and funny, you made me smile reading ur comments @naijaboiy ...chillax....life is soo easy...choose your words carefully......Guess I might be lashed too....but I ve said my mind

3 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
ckuteg:
@naijaboiy stop being childish, all I see Missclassy doing here is just being funny.....I believe she's actually just joking pulling your legs...but here you are taking it so personal. That aint cool....so what, one can't joke with you again..besides those comments you are making are derogatory as regards this issue, on top wetin.....I don't think it should come to that.....@Missclassy..you are so cool and funny, you made me smile reading ur comments @naijaboiy ...chillax....life is soo easy...choose your words carefully......Guess I might be lashed too....but I ve said my mind
Okay!

I just checked your profile and the reason why you are talking like this is not far fetched. You are still new and so you don't know that tramp and her ways.

Anyway your opinion has been duly noted and dumped in the recycle bin.

Thank you very much! undecided

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by ckuteg(f): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
@naijaboiy Yea you are right am new.I don't dispute that...at least it was duly noted before it was dumped....that's an effort.....you will get it with time.. Meanwhile you are most welcome.You look more like a gentleman tho....far from the way you speak

3 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by chibwike(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
ckuteg:
@naijaboiy Yea you are right am new.I don't dispute that...at least it was duly noted before it was dumped....that's an effort.....you will get it with time.. Meanwhile you are most welcome.You look more like a gentleman tho....far from the way you speak
You like him?...or u re giving him an advice.
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by naijaboiy: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
ckuteg:
Ok.
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by redhook(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:

No need for the insults naw
Person no fit follow you play again grin

You dey use me they shine abi
Okay grin

Chai, E still dey pain am gringrin
grin
missclasssy:

No need for the insults naw
Person no fit follow you play again grin

You dey use me they shine abi
Okay grin

Chai, E still dey pain am gringrin
.......sister U are heartless! Lmfao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55 cheesygrin
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Chiam55 cheesygrin

wink
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
redhook:
grin.......sister U are heartless! Lmfao!

But na true I talk naw gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:

wink

I am nocturnal today grin
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
missclasssy:

I am nocturnal today grin

Lol you mean tonight grin

I am nocturnal. embarassed
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by redhook(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
ckuteg:
.....another bad woman! Slow poison! Gaddemit! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by ckuteg(f): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
chibwike:
You like him?...or u re giving him an advice.

Who am I to hate anyone....I love all God's creation Including you. I could be the one to be given an advice next time....shits happens...no biggy....this is just a thread
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol you mean tonight grin

I am nocturnal. embarassed

Don't cry it's your nature

Owl grin
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Don't cry it's your nature

Owl grin

You're right thou it's my nature.

So why is that nl oracle cheesy
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by funlord(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2015
FATALITY grin
missclasssy:

See who wants to take someone to chinese restaurant.

Dreamer gringrin

3 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by ckuteg(f): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
.....another bad woman! Slow poison! Gaddemit! Lol

I will take this as a compliment.....you know life itself is an Irony

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by funlord(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Bros naija sorry oh? Kai women sef! Lol

2 Likes

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by mira4u: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

See who wants to take someone to chinese restaurant.

Dreamer gringrin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by tomhank(m): 5:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Hila12:
Guys!

Don't pay for additional takeaway. It ought to be a casual meet-up, not a stomach festival.

Lmao true bro
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by mzlizabelle(f): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

E Still Dey Pain Am grin

Lwkm cheesy
Re: The DOS And DONTS On A First Date... by tomhank(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
mzlizabelle:

Lwkm cheesy

Wanna go on a date wid me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Should Bride Price Be? / 18+ My Encounter With Garri!!!. / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.