Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (36047 Views)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Smooyis(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
What is the purpose of this thread? To deride and insult people from the east. Una don start with una tribal bashings. Count me out!
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sowada:
That is I. If is lagos now, all this omonna me ll be calling the state govt all sort of names but look at there own house like lagos state refuse. Dump ground. I pity una life. Yeye lagoon fefo

At least Willie Obiano is paying civil servants their salaries for them to be eating large and dumping the excess waste from the food. Unlike Osun where everybody is hungry as a result of Ogbeni's greed! I heard some people are eating raw grass and paw-paw leaf as a result of chronic hunger grin grin
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
wic kind motor park. na dia u dey load travel since u come onitsha?

nothings justifies the dirt on that asaba onitsha road but that place is no park. there is only a market behind it that dispose their refuse there and behind it a bus-stop but no park.

but those people dat sells need to taxed seriously cos they no get shame.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Next time, just write, "looks of Onitsha", don't put Lagos park there okay?

Foreigners Amy think it is in Lagos and we won't like to associate our dear capital of SW with such shame.

Thanks for your consideration.
that dirt is neva Lagos park but opposite it. even in Lagos park ur not close to the dirt. but to be sincere that place dirty no be small and the gvt hav tried but those ppl na the cause
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by felix281(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just to criticize people unfairly,plz poster,does that place look like a motor park to you? is the place more worse than Lagos,PH and other commercial cities in Nigeria ....lets change our attitude and perceptions towards people,race and ethnicity
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:
whether its now a refuse pack or a bus park
YES; he is working.
If you dont concur, then you ve not seen anytn.
Is not a matter of ur being entitled to ur opinion.
Again if u are anti-Apga, go hug transformer .... Kapish!
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by luckyboss(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
And you want me to believe this is Onitsha.
pls before you comment watch very well this this ilaje in lagos state.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Anaegboka(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
kachnov:
Your camera angle didn't show it was a car park,maybe a refuse dump site.
Though I'm not excusing the refuse heap, the place is a refuse collection point at Relief market, not a motor park.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by lilcashking(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
uchebest2006:
I dn't is the park.......this is Nkpor market!!!
Op..u dey lie say tomorrow no dey.
transformation indeed

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Emyogalanya: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
omenka:
Food for tribal warlords.

Outta here.Your comment is totally inappropriate. I have Igbo friends that are very neat. How about I assume that ALL Igbos are always neat??

Please let's be mindful of the kind of remarks we make here especially when making reference to a particular race, religion or ethnic group. Some of these things hurt people real badly and may have multiplier effect in real life.
coming from the one and only omenka ? There's hope, welcome home, ur almost there my lost brother. una motor don dey near headbridge? if you can cross this line we assure you our govt will do anything to protect you.
-ojukwu 1967

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Truck Crushes A Toyota Highlander At Fadeyi, Ikorodu Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.