Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (36033 Views)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by timilehin007(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
u call this place a motor park abi Lawman workshop
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by bright007(f): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
shoro niyen?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by datguru: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
That's a road side dump not a park
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Is this onitsha or aba?

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Biafranqueeen: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
dis one na learner where the area where some pigs dey stay for here in Lagos. go to mushin, Adenije, and oshodi etc you go know sey dirty people full for dis world. forget those areas wey dem dey sweep everyday na wash. until you go the area wey pigs dem dey dominate. you go run.

So instead of condemning this disgraceful situation, you are referring us to another state.

Shame on u

4 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by treasuredm(f): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2015
That's wat happens wen contracts fall into d wrong hands...

But for d Igbo folks, I can assure u that they r one of d neatest ppl u can ever come across

3 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by stonecoldcafe: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
ChyjoskyJ:
The person that posted the picture is a big fool, how can you post a picture of a refuse dump and potray it to be how Onitsha look like. There are many more rufuse dumps in Lagos and Abuja compare to this. Get a life.
Don't be in denial
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Sowada(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
That is I. If is lagos now, all this omonna me ll be calling the state govt all sort of names but look at there own house like lagos state refuse. Dump ground. I pity una life. Yeye lagoon fefo

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by realglob(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
I thought they said that it's only southwest that is dirty undecided

Y do u wana tell ur tribe na
#ethnicity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by realglob(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Brugo:
Charity begins at home. Igbos, take note.

Y do u wana tell ur tribe na
#ethnicity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Emilord(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:
whether its now a refuse pack or a bus park
my guy why you dey lie nau?this is not inside a park,it is outside the park near Chisco garage in upper Iweka. They dump refuse there and the Ansepa boys wud come and remove the refuse with their vehicles. Do u derive joy in painting fake picture or are you just a man in a momentary madness that can't control his impulse once the infirmity takes over you?

4 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Emyogalanya: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Lies from hell's pit which part of lagos park is this thats where i am oya tell me where you are let me meet you so we can snap picture together at the sight you just posted and to think nobody's asking where are d damned lagos buses "patiently" singing #thereisGODO#
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by tociano009(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Dirty Dirty people

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by tk4rd: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
emperorceaser:

For God sake if the worker ar paid properly this wld nt b lik dis...

Anyway govt can not oversee all that happens even in lagos there ar places worst than dis
The Manager of that particular park in conjunction with Anambra State Parks Management Authority (through which the funds for the parks goes to the bank accounts of these Parks) should answer the question.. The funds are being remitted promptly.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Armaggedon: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:
whether its now a refuse pack or a bus park
opposition is needed.
Now that Ngige has gone to Abuja peter obi's attack dogs like u can take over his job.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm,

This thread is a tongue-in-cheek one.

Where are the busses parking and loading in the picture?

That's a refuse dump boy.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by bugsinbad: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2015
It's one of the largest market in west africa, dumps are packed away almost every hour..if u take a close look u ll see they are fresh cartons..
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by kkman(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
This is not motor park. It's refuse house along Oworri -Onitsha road.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Armaggedon: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
I thought they said that it's only southwest that is dirty undecided
i've just comfirmed this is a refuse waiting to be disposed by ASWAMA.

You are only telling us that Southwest can only be compared with a heap of refuse.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by tola9ja: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
PDP state be like
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by xynerise: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
The poster missed the target. This is a refuse dump
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Doobhem(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
That is not a park people. It is the front of relief market near Upper Iweka. Who doesn't know that front of markets are always dirty.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
APC always doing what they know how to do best.... am sure they will win the propaganda award if the year....
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by jagabanban: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
I trust Fashola! The park would have been closed down tey tey . . .

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
[size=19pt]wow the mod just removed my post cos i said there are so many places that are dirty in lagos state. i clap clap for nairaland[/size]

I rest my case about nairaland being a tribalistic cesspit
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by stayblack: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2015
IF DEM START DIE FROM POLLUTION,DEM GO SAY NA JUJU,THEIR SO CALLED GOVT DEY BALL WITH THEIR REVENUE... grin
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Ozigbondu(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
This is not a car park is a roadside dump beside relief market and it is cleared up weekly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead / Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.