Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? (3114 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2009
New here, my friend told me this place is good to know whats up. My gf tells me most of the time that I am ugly, says she wonder's what our kids would look like if she had babies for me. I am confident about my look, and she is always pointing at my facial look. Nairalanders please judge from my photos uploaded and tell me if its true she claims or not. Maybe because she is very fine gives her power to talk like that almost every time.

Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2009
Yeah you're fugly tongue
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2009
Clones666,
Why do you love your gf? What makes you love her?

To be honest with you, if someone loves someone, that person would be blinded by their partners looks and everything about the person will turn out to look as perfect!

I think your gf is very immature and I can see that its more towards lust. Have you ever asked her why did she claim to be your gf? Why did she love you? What is she looking for in you?

Regarding your looks, no, you are nowhere near ugly! As you claim that she is a beauty, well, judging on the way she talks about you, she has indeed proven herself to have a fugly heart. Tell her this, a fugly heart will eventually lead to a fugly outlook. In time to come, she will even notice it by herself.

Anthony,
Can you please quit with your nonsense? And what are you doing on Nairaland? U are not suppose to be here remember?  angry
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2009
Haha! grin You are mean ooo
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Sammy107d(m): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2009
Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2009
U're not ugly.
I expcted to see a toad. tongue
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by arramyjay: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2009
Yea u look like a terriost.Pls have them shaved.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by odion77: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2009
u r ok. but u kwn beauty is in d eyes of d beholder
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by alfchye(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2009
U aint ugly bro. Don't you have money.Even if u like , get the look for Taiye Taiwo or Mr Bean, since you have what makes the world go round. You are handsome.
If your pocket rate is low, u are really ugly.Get money and there will be love
chikena
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by cvibe: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2009
She knows if she tells you you're ok, you'll have a swell ego, so she's cutting it.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by atiku07(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2009
cvibe:

She knows if she tells you you're ok, you'll have a swell ego, so she's cutting it.

men u are right she just trying to cut dat dude short cause she knew if she said he is ok den she has lost it funny chick grin grin grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by afiamanu(f): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2009
well im not trying to hate on you or anythingg but do u have any pics where your whole face including your eyes are showing because wearing shades can do wondrs for some people.

but as for those pics you've posted u look decent
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

Clones666,
Why do you love your gf? What makes you love her?

To be honest with you, if someone loves someone, that person would be blinded by their partners looks and everything about the person will turn out to look as perfect!

I think your gf is very immature and I can see that its more towards lust. Have you ever asked her why did she claim to be your gf? Why did she love you? What is she looking for in you?

Regarding your looks, no, you are nowhere near ugly! As you claim that she is a beauty, well, judging on the way she talks about you, she has indeed proven herself to have a fugly heart. Tell her this, a fugly heart will eventually lead to a fugly outlook. In time to come, she will even notice it by herself.

Anthony,
Can you please quit with your nonsense? And what are you doing on Nairaland? U are not suppose to be here remember?  angry

I love her, and I have asked her why she loves me, she says its becoz of my personality. But stated that if it looks that she's interested in, then she would not have been mine.

DaPhoenix:

What is this one trying to prove here? That am seeking attn? Mehn some Nigerian will never desist to be stupid!!

alfchye:

U aint ugly bro. Don't you have money.Even if u like , get the look for Taiye Taiwo or Mr Bean, since you have what makes the world go round. You are handsome.
If your pocket rate is low, u are really ugly.Get money and there will be love
chikena

I am comfortable and can do 70% of what she wants.

cvibe:

I thought as much, bt things like this are done way back, not this modern dayz.

afiamanu:

well im not trying to hate on you or anythingg but do u have any pics where your whole face including your eyes are showing because wearing shades can do wondrs for some people.

but as for those pics you've posted u look decent

Thanks, here is a pic of me without shades.

Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Rendani(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
attention seeker, just made up a story so that he post his pic, drama queen or rather drama king?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2009
Guy, u are a fine boy, some1 has said it up there that she must have been saying it to cut u off so u dnt have a swell ego. She cant be blind lyk dat. For yall saying poster is seeking attn. if so let it be, I mean I had the same problem with my gf too.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ poster
WTF??!! U r good looking Man & U don't need anyone to tell you that.
Funny enuff I believe your gal is 'madly' in love with you! And I believe you should know this.
She's using the 'Ego-Killa' Strategy to hold u down. . .

By the way, who's the gal in the pic? I 'think' I'm 'gonna' like her, so how can I reach her to make my thoughts known to her?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
yeah and tell her you love her right? grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2009
P.S: U resemble 'Obiwon'. . . The 'Oyinye' crooner.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by SisiJinx: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
What is going on here??!

First 6'4 eyonigger now this??

It's got to be the water. . . Yes, Yes, that's it.  cry
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ gabrywyl
No waaaaaaay! ! !
I think I'm gonna like her.
Na U b the Loff of My Liphe!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
coughs

You be yeye ooo grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
Rendani:

attention seeker, just made up a story so that he  post his pic, drama queen or rather drama king?

Is this all what u come to do here? I rate this as hatred.

eyonigger:

Guy, u are a fine boy, some1 has said it up there that she must have been saying it to cut u off so u dnt have a swell ego. She cant be blind lyk dat. For yall saying poster is seeking attn. if so let it be, I mean I had the same problem with my gf too.

eyo thanks I am feeling you all saying good things.

Czarskit:

@ poster
WTF??!! U r good looking Man & U don't need anyone to tell you that.
Funny enuff I believe your gal is 'madly' in love with you! And I believe you should know this.
She's using the 'Ego-Killa' Strategy to hold u down. . .

By the way, who's the gal in the pic? I 'think' I'm 'gonna' like her, so how can I reach her to make my thoughts known to her?

Yes she loves me and she shows it, I ended up beleiving she is only in love with my personality when she consistently bombarding my facial looks. Thats my sister there, i do not know about thoughts sharing.

Sisi Jinx:

What is going on here??!

First 6'4 eyonigger now this??

It's got to be the water. . . Yes, Yes, that's it.  cry

what do u mean?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
Clones! You are handsome. I went and show your pic to all my cousin sisters. 8 of them! All of them say you are DAMN HOT! grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by MoneyRule(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ clones666
are you in any way affiliated with bin laden? Cos damn!! You look so bin-ladenish!
I mean; over ugly dey worry you sef! grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by MoneyRule(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ clones666
are you in any way affiliated with bin laden? Cos damn!! You look so bin-ladenish!
I mean; over ugly dey worry you sef! grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by frank317: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
from the look of things u lack self confident and esteem thats why you put on them shades and leave ur beards like that. exactly what micheal jackson would do.

u need to hang around people who will help build ur self esteem and bring out the best in you. if ur girl is not doing this its better u leave her for someone who will appreciate u.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ topic
Loool. . .
Stick wit ur gal man. . .Gud tin she loves ur personality ova ur looks. Cos beauty is only skin deep. . .
P.S: What is ur point by the way? I've actually been posting without a 'goal'. . .
Analysis:
Ur gal says u're ugly when u sure ain't. Aftall the Nairaland poll says u're cute.
Gabrywyl even did a 'private' poll. . .which also made u an 'adonis'. If u want to know whether u r cute, well here it is 'YOU TOO FINE SEF'. . .
So what's the catch? undecided
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by DaPhoenix(f): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
clones666:

What is this one trying to prove here? That am seeking attn? Mehn some Nigerian will never desist to be stupid!!

Funny you say that before that is exactly what I said when I read your post.

Btw, your girl is right.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
Czarskit:

@ topic
Loool. . .
Stick wit ur gal man. . .Gud tin she loves ur personality ova ur looks. Cos beauty is only skin deep. . .
P.S: What is ur point by the way? I've actually been posting without a 'goal'. . .
Analysis:
Ur gal says u're ugly when u sure ain't. Aftall the Nairaland poll says u're cute.
Gabrywyl even did a 'private' poll. . .which also made u an 'adonis'. If u want to know whether u r cute, well here it is 'YOU TOO FINE SEF'. . .
So what's the catch? undecided

I know you like ma poll now. No wahala's, soon I go do a poll on your pic grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ gabrywyl
Wait oh! Not yet! Ma profile pic is ugly & outdated. . .

I'll start a controversial topic which'll require I post a new pic. . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by dani1luv: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ Poster
Guy you look like 50pac lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ / Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.