Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? (3121 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Sapphic: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ Original Poster,

It must be that your "Clifford Orji" style "bia bia" that is causing the accusations of ugliness. undecided embarassed That kain beard fit make even George Clooney look like Bigfoot. Lose it fast.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by touchmeder: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
ah ah this guy is fine nah.
is that ur gf wit u in d pic with D1. well if she is she'd damn pretty too thats y she probably talks like that ''na who fine pass go tell fine boy say im nor fine''
guess she is just teasing u to keep ur head in place
dont mind em boys most wont tell u ure handsome and u know it. cheers

i liked d beards too esp in d pic wit D1. na person unique style nah or mayb she does not like it. would u cut it if she asks u to? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
attention seeker, just made up a story so that he post his pic, drama queen or rather drama king?

Rotflmao!!!!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by dani1luv: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ Poster
na ur girlfriend dey tell u say u nor fine abi
nor wahala
go buy shakabula
shoot am and tell her say na part of LOVE grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by SeanT21(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2009
You are just trying to seek attention that is why u are posting your pics on here.~~You want people to feel 4 U and tell U how fine U look~~!!

~~If Your girlfriend thought of U as an ugly person she would not be dating U.~~!!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by afiamanu(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
SeanT21:

You are just trying to seek attention that is why u are posting your pics on here.~~You want people to feel 4 U and tell U how fine U look~~!!

~~If Your girlfriend thought of U as an ugly person she would not be dating U.~~!!

haha thats unless she hids u in her closet and doest go anywhere with you publicly, other than that maybe she s just teasinngg
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by bluespice(f): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2009
if its not the water
it must be an infection spreading fast
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by tope2000(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
Pete edochie must be your role model cool
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Archilles(m): 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
Alfchye, story don finish. You have said it all. Posting closed.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by smurf1(f): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2009
If thats really you, then i say you aint that bad looking oh!, so whats the prob.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2009
frank3.16:

from the look of things u lack self confident and esteem thats why you put on them shades and leave ur beards like that. exactly what micheal jackson would do.

u need to hang around people who will help build ur self esteem and bring out the best in you. if ur girl is not doing this its better u leave her for someone who will appreciate u.

U are wrong, better peeps on here have given me reason why she says so, she is trying to lower my ego on that aspect, besides nobody in person has ever complained about my beards. I cannot leave her for ur stupid advise, better people have given me reason to still appreciate her despite her remarks.

Czarskit:

@ topic
Loool. . .
Stick wit ur gal man. . .Gud tin she loves ur personality ova ur looks. Cos beauty is only skin deep. . .
P.S: What is ur point by the way? I've actually been posting without a 'goal'. . .
Analysis:
Ur gal says u're ugly when u sure ain't. Aftall the Nairaland poll says u're cute.
Gabrywyl even did a 'private' poll. . .which also made u an 'adonis'. If u want to know whether u r cute, well here it is 'YOU TOO FINE SEF'. . .
So what's the catch? undecided

You are mouthed, good advise giving peeps here.

Sapphic:

@ Original Poster,

It must be that your "Clifford Orji" style "bia bia" that is causing the accusations of ugliness. undecided embarassed That kain beard fit make even George Clooney look like Bigfoot. Lose it fast.

Nah, thats obvious beef, beef that aint red enough, ur a fucking vegetarian!!

touchmeder:

ah ah this guy is fine nah.
is that ur gf wit u in d pic with D1. well if she is she'd damn pretty too thats y she probably talks like that ''na who fine pass go tell fine boy say im nor fine''
guess she is just teasing u to keep ur head in place
dont mind em boys most wont tell u ure handsome and u know it. cheers

i liked d beards too esp in d pic wit D1. na person unique style nah or mayb she does not like it. would u cut it if she asks u to? lipsrsealed

Bro, she loves the beards, she brushes it whenever she feels lyk, and that gurly in the pic is my sister.

SeanT21:

Gosh!! so u mean to say things lyk I have shared with sensible and dumb peeps like u can never happen? Oh well I guess u must be the attention seeker. For real mehn,  I dnt need that. You have shown how less knowledgeable u are, how can a gurl love or date u only coz of u lookz? U are a piss that needs to be dissed.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2009
I wonder why ugly pple dey always hate fine people. Well na nature, clones rate the polling and the result tells u what is real from what ain't.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2009
Posted by: Czarskit

@ gabrywyl
Wait oh! Not yet! Ma profile pic is ugly & outdated. . .

I'll start a controversial topic which'll require I post a new pic. . .

Ahahaha! too late! I have done it. I have done the survey poll with 8 ladies. 4 said they would rape you if they saw you in reality and the other four look like down syndrome beavers tongue grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

Ahahaha! too late! I have done it. I have done the survey poll with 8 ladies. 4 said they would rape you if they saw you in reality and the other four look like down syndrome beavers tongue grin

You mean me? I would not mind meeting them one on one.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2009
I mean Czarskit ooo. . . But you their reaction says that you are handsome wink
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2009
@ gabrywyl a.k.a Loff of my Liphe

Yaaaaay! Rape! Wow! As long as they use protection. . . 'Down Syndrome Beavers'?! E no mean sha, as long as they can distinguish beauty from. . .

@ clones666 a.k.a antichrist clone
Guy! U had d results of ur poll already, y do u want to claim my Gabrywyl given glory? So u want to be raped ehn? Male Ashewo! I'll report U to ur galfriend!
By d way, how is my friend? (Ur Sis) Tell her to pick up a NL ID. . .A.S.A.P!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2009
LMAO! Yeye above me!!! grin tongue
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2009
@ Gabrywyl

U kinda luk lyk Lauryn Hill. . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2009
Uhm. . . Are u referrin to my Jamaican Picture or Asian picture? shocked
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2009
Huh?!
One person, two personalities?!
It has to be d Jamo pic. . . I guess.

Afta u go talk say I yeye pass U. . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2009
haha! U are outdated now. See ma pic once again. I warn you ooo grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2009
Whicheva! Whateva!
Jamo, Chinko, Arkatè. . .
I don't give a damn!
It's u dats d Loff of my Liphe. . .not ur pic!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2009
Whicheva! Whateva!
Jamo, Chinko, Arkatè. . .
I don't give a damn!
It's u dats d Loff of my Liphe. . .not ur pic!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2009
CHAI! See what Ive just proven for Naija dudes oooo. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2009
Looooooooool. . .
I'm Lebanese actually. . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2009
HUH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok ooo. . . Thats good but the thing is that you have the nigerian fever right? grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2009
eyonigger:

I wonder why ugly pple dey always hate fine people. Well na nature, clones rate the polling and the result tells u what is real from what ain't.

Abi ooo, Mr Eyonigger,

Czarskit:

@ gabrywyl a.k.a Loff of my Liphe

Yaaaaay! Rape! Wow! As long as they use protection. . . 'Down Syndrome Beavers'?! E no mean sha, as long as they can distinguish beauty from. . .

@ clones666 a.k.a antichrist clone
Guy! U had d results of ur poll already, y do u want to claim my Gabrywyl given glory? So u want to be raped ehn? Male Ashewo! I'll report U to ur galfriend!
By d way, how is my friend? (Ur Sis) Tell her to pick up a NL ID. . .A.S.A.P!

Guy na wa 4 u oh!! You be vegetarian? This thread is mine and it was about my gurl saying i luk ugly, so when gab said sumfin bout her cuzins, tot it was me. No vex sha!! My sis does not have time for internet.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by segzicres(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2009
He's self esteem is really low, it's obvious the poster's looking for attention.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2009
@clones
Too bad, just too bad. . .
Anyways since we can't meet thru d internet, we sure will thru the outernet.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2009
@ Gab, The Loff of ma Liphe

So u're Jamasian? Well, I'm Nigarab. . .
Let's mix cultures & come up with some Nigasians & Jamarabs. . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2009
czarskit, whats up with u and clones? u guyz r kinda like pulling the heat. I sense some kinda competition btwn u both, coz u both are fine boyz, lol

Love Match Are You Compatible With Him Or Her ? / Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity / I Urgently Need Your Sincere Advices

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50