Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59633 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Parolee: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
CristyBEN:

Who be this first class OLODO?

OLODO is?
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Codedrock(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.
Seriously?? You didn't know Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa?? oh my God!!!

why did this ignorant's topic made front page??

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by anthney87: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ist i will say that you thinking the foreigners in your country are the bad eggs... wat abt your own people?
the media you said are ex exaggerating are they Nigeria's media? if the media is bad and full of false information the it shows your people are liars saying seven while the media capturing the stories are saying another

is killing immigrants in your country the best way to curtail the issues? why not repatraite them back to their like other countries do?

for he issue of job... yes there might be job shortage here dye to our growing economy but that does OT mean we are suffering ad dying that without Mtn or shoprite we won't survive ... do you know your so called Mtn (empty hen) is empty without us and is even now inferior to our glo?

savagery is what you are practicing and you call yourself humans .
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Did you notice that black South Africans never loot white owned shops?

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
u think the Worst out of SA blacks.
we may be uneducated but we are progressive.
we have a worst football team but our football is the most lucrative in africa.
we are confortable on our own
we the only africans who do not even dream about going to europe.
we dont date foreign gals
we do not need CAF champions league its less lucrative than our own PSL.
We are not tribalist.
We speak our own language. we do not necesary have to know european languges like u coz u need europe.
u are baboons in europe
u are noisy
we leastern to.house
we drink coz we can
we not homophobic
not most sa are xenophobic but minority of us is again gonna attack u.
I hate Nigeria and somalians ....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by emaculate99: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
"I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in
Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression
of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions
of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear
and read from the media about the goings on in your
country."
GUY,listen up, if u can believe the media about what is going on in Nigeria, then, Nigerians have all the rights to believe about what is going on in South Africa.
Moreover, are u saying that the media is no more the easiest and cheapest way to get information but to travel to the area of crime and risk our lives? Ogbeni, think well.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by emaculate99: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
We are not tribalist.
We speak our own language. we do not necesary have to know european languges like u coz u need europe.
u are baboons in europe
u are noisy
we leastern to.house
we drink coz we can
we not homophobic
#shoro niyen?

pls, what is this guy saying? have you forgotten so soon when Nigeria and other African countries helped you during apartheid period? I guess this is the best way of repaying their kindness? you guys are just good even the best country in the world with that your ungrateful attitude!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by base83: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
deleted
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPY1jMXdYbs

[size=15pt]South Africa, Zulu Savagery Working in Interest of White Racists[/size]

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by emaculate99: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2268079/xenophobia-mtn-nigeria-warns-6000
this op can lie ooo, claiming that mtn employed millions of Nigeria while the MD claimed that mtn employed just 6000 workers (SIX THOUSANDS WORKERS). Moreover, MTN set to lose billions of dollars if Nigeria closes down their companies cos Nigeria has the highest number of subscribers, 27% of the total subscribers of mtn in 22 countries

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Please break your MTN sim card in protest over the Xenophobia attacks[/size]
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by dstar01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
We are not tribalist.
u are baboons in europe
u are noisy
we leastern to.house
we drink coz we can
we not homophobic

You are one of the most idiotic fellow to have comment on this thread. long live your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Missonas(f): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
U gotta marvel at the way this SA'ns love us.Sotey the op follow us enter Nairaland cheesy and since morning he is yet to deactivate like he promised

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Missonas(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Horus:
[size=15pt]Please broke your MTN sim card in protest over the Xenophobia attacks[/size]

^^^^its BREAK dude BREAK!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by zo3184: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ghana must go, that was when Nigerians sent Ghananians packing, I guaranteed you some of them died in the hands of some Nigerians so stop crucifying all South Africans, we Africans need to develop our towns and villages instead of overloading the people of South Africa with our problems and we need to stop living in denial that our people do no wrong, as a matter of fact all the criminality we engage in Europe and America can not be tolerated by a smaller economy like SA, so let us use our brightness and our illusion of greatness to really do great things for our country.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Bishop(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

Where image of fake story about foreign child attacked by xenophobic mob comes from
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/iservice/rubber-bullet-did-this--daily-sun

Fake photos misrepresent xenophobic violence
http://ewn.co.za/2015/04/17/Fake-photos-misrepresenting-xenophobic-violence

Internet boasts false images of xenophobic violence in South Africa
http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

I took time to read your mail and comments from other readers and while i would not take to use of harsh words to that,however one thing is certain that you and other south Africans who think this way really lack knowledge.

permit me to educate you if you would be patient to learn.

1.let us be guided with this fact that SA is not superior to any of its other African brothers
2.xenophobic attack on other African's didn't just start yesterday it triggers anytime South Africans feel Aggrieved about their problems,rather than take the case to their government they take the law into their hands as if their action would solve the problem and from your statement it seems the death of seven African brothers is just a number.
3.If the law in your country is effective the alleged criminals in your country would have been effectively curbed by way of persecuting them in competent court.
4.Let me tell you that your country can not thrive if it does not do business with other countries,there is what is call trade balancing,please Google to learn more.
5.The same Nigerian whom you now despise accommodated your people during the apartheid regime
6.i need not remind you perhaps you were not born then how the government of Nigeria and its people with other African countries invested millions of dollars to fight the apartheid course.
7,This same country which you now boldly call MY COUNTRY came to being by the contribution and struggle of many African countries and even our Musicians all condemned in the strongest terms.
8.many african countries boycotted Internationale competition and world engagements in protest to fight for your countries.

Mr Thandolwethu:pls sleep over this and ponder if the action of Your actions are justified,
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chukzzy1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram
will you fuccking shut up!.You dont know a hoot bout terrorism,just pray it doesnt visit you.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chukzzy1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.
nah Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa...deal with that
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Parolee: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
chukzzy1:

Then Africa must be one hell of a big joke....with generator fumes everywhere you call yourself big?

Shut it.

Largest economy should be confirmed by largest development.....is that the case right there where u are right now?
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by jayhans(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mr who ever u are.... re foreigners responsible for the dumbness of SA ppl... looting shops like petty nd hungry bandits. ........ NW UNA DE GO ABT KILLING PPL ND GIVE AM SWEET NAME "XENOPHOBIA"..... KNW DAT WEN NIGERIANS WILL START U will NT FIND THE NAME PLEASING AT ALL...... DSTV HAS BIN CHEATING NIGERIANS SINCE DAY ONE... INCREASING TARIFFS LYK FUEL PRICES.............nd yet u say we do fraud in ur country.... show of shame sad

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
chukzzy1:

actually the vacuum largest economy....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chukzzy1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
@Op what pains me is that the people in the slums you mentioned donated their "slum"earned money in their slum churches so that ingrates like you can escape the clutches of your belaguered racist brothers and here you are with smug face trying to justify the ill-will of your demented brothers.Wait till the white overlords strike again and watch your people flee to the same mozambique and zimbabwe whom you are maiming their nationals and when it happens You people shouldnt come running cos sympathy will be in short supply.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
We are not tribalist.
u are baboons in europe
u are noisy
we leastern to.house
we drink coz we can
we not homophobic

nice one...Nigerians should be singled out so that we can see their fake muscles

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chukzzy1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Parolee:

Then Africa must be one hell of a big joke....with generator fumes everywhere you call yourself big?

Shut it.

Largest economy should be confirmed by largest development.....is that the case right there where u are right now?
I've always heard that black south afrrcans are dimwitits...thank you for confirming that.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by mrvictor: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

...and ...
E. ...and South Africans are saints on the streets?
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bisi16(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
emmyrichie:
Dear Mr. Xenophobia,

At first I thought your letter was emotionally sensible until I took my time to read through. It is such a huge shame that you lazy people are blaming others for your woes.

You made it look as if all foreigners especially Nigerians who reside in your country are all into illegal/shady businesses... that's a sign of inferiority complex, witchcraft and wizardry, envy etc...

If all these frivolous points of yours are true, why didn't your government come up with policies to checkmate all the illegal shop owners?

For the record, Nigerians are not running away to your country as postulated by you. The bokoharam menace is only confined to a certain threshold which is very small. Go back and study Geography of Africa and that of Nigeria especially.

Obviously, your people are very lazy and are not employable; else why would most companies/firm/organizations in SA employ Nigerians more than your people? If it's true though.

In the case of skill acquisition, it is glaringly obvious that your people are too lazy to acquire skills to go out and hustle like other foreigners there.

In terms of business or market competition, I'd rather your people should sit down, think and come up with innovative ideas on how to attract customers and climb the ladder of success instead of lagging behind and blaming others for their woes.

By the way, crime cannot thrive in a place without the contribution of indigenes.

If you must know, our GDP is far better than yours, so I wonder where you get this your irrelevant ideas of your economy being better than ours from.

Foreigners are everywhere; your people, Chinese, Americans, Indians, Europeans etc are all thriving well on the Nigerian soil, so stop feeling that your country is that important... I'm still trying to deduce the things that makes your country important.

Are you telling me that the 4 foreigners who lost their lives to your demonic xenophobic attacks were criminals? If yes, what was their crimes? Which of your courts convicted/sentenced them to death by mob attack.

Hahahahahaha... How do you expect multinationals to employ people who pronounces Worker as Weka? grin just kidding.

Please you need more education.
Epic reply.. majority of them are lazy mofos

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chukzzy1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

actually the vacuum largest economy....
still bigger than your economy....deal with that

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
chukzzy1:
still bigger than your economy....deal with that

nothing to deal with it ,just laughable
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Parolee: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
chukzzy1:
I've always heard that black south afrrcans are dimwitits...thank you for confirming that.

All large economy countries are "largely" developed.

Need I mention them for you?

Thank.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chukzzy1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Parolee:

Shut it.

funny how black south africans are quick to claim SA,totally forgetting they were worse than slaves in SA about 20 years ago...oh how fast time flies.Go back to looting businesses of hardworking people thats all you guys know how to do, lazy retarded cretins.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram

[b]Its not your fault rather i put the blame on Nigeria for liberating u guys from slavery.

you guys are so powerful yet you couldn't defeat your oppressors that turned u guys into slaves right in your own country for so many years to the point of Madiba spending 28yrs in prison not until Nigeria stepped up and aided in bailing you guys out and now u can rant after we have giving you guys ur voice back abi?

your army cannot withstand boko haram because ur army has no history of any gallantry i know off so stop blabbing and for your information, your people have the same ideology with boko haram because the regular xenophobic attacks against defenseless foreigners every year in SA is exactly the same thing boko haram is doing in a some places in northern Nigeria and im sure they learnt such barbaric acts from from u guys.

There are lots of foreigners in Nigeria doing both legitimate businesses and illegal ones too and Nigerians have not subjected them to any form of inhumane treatment and the reason is simply because Nigerians are not primitive sets of people unlike u and majority of ur people with such warped up mentality.

If you guys don't want foreigners in your country then your government should close all their consulates in those countries, its as simple as that, all your grievances should be directed to your government and not on the foreigners leaving in SA.

If foreigners are committing lots of crime in SA then it is because your criminal justice system has failed and all the organs of government that are responsible for crime prevention in SA has also failed and are also in collaboration so you should put the blame on them.

most Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other nationals in Nigeria are involved in one criminal venture or the other and i am yet to see any one of them being hacked to death by Nigerians but this seems to be an annual event in SA.

shame on u lots.

[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.