Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59583 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Parolee: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
RANDYMUDA:

I would not beef your country.. Things are far better infrastructure wise than most ,if not all African Countries save EYGPT/LIBYA/MOROCCO before the stives and problems in the fist two countries.. But it is sad that BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS fail to admit that it was not a sole achievement of the blacks.. The WHITES SET THAT TEMPLATE...Coming to a Nigerian forum and beating your chest about a stolen achievement that is already on its way southwards is the way to go...NOT!

Furthermore, you know what is happening in your country at least now...The ZULUS with their cheerleader (ZUMA) are using their POMS POMS quite well.. Smiling to the bank, defrauding tax payers...refusing to take responsibility/ ESKOM/LOAD SHEDDING... I think you should sit back and do some reflection...Right before your eyes the greed of your Zulu people is killing the country and you guys back it anyways....You would soon be where Nigeria is...PETROL FUMES GENERATOR/BLACKOUTS...WELCOME TO THE AFRICAN REALITY BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH... grin cheesy tongue

I hope we not gonna get to that stage....with the strong opposition in parliament and as vigilant as the SAn public is....I hope we will not get to that bad state of affairs.

Yes a lot is wrong at the moment but there things being done to turn things around....when Eskom is done with their plant maintains and refurbishment projects and the 2 new power plants completed and commissioned....load shedding will be history.

With Zuma pressurised to pay back the Nkandla money I am sure the signal is strong enough that has been sent that the SAn public will not tolerate looting of state coffers....
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Ebubest(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Upambene wena Adeniyi...i said its '7 lives too many'"
Brother lie lie u absolutely insulted that guy
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Parolee:

I hope we not gonna get to that stage....with the strong opposition in parliament and as vigilant as the SAn public is....I hope we will not get to that bad state of affairs.

Yes a lot is wrong at the moment but there things being done to turn things around....when Eskom is done with their plant maintains and refurbishment projects and the 2 new power plants completed and commissioned....load shedding will be history.

With Zuma pressurised to pay back the Nkandla money I am sure the signal is strong enough that has been sent that the SAn public will not tolerate looting of state coffers....

It is good that you are optimistic but I don't see it happening ESKOM needs 500billion rands to get turned around.. ZUMA is busy signing nuclear pacts with Russia.. We all know how long those things take.. We know it is borrowed money.. Only Gods how SA would pay back..Another way to steal and enslave the people is what I see.. As for the POWER plants . I think you should check what is happening there...The speed of the work there I think puts tortoise and snails to shame...

I don't see anything been done to turn around anything..what i see is a government that is totally out of its depth and has no clue or commitment to do anything..and would not take responsibility for anything..As for looting.. It would continue.. The SA public would do nothing about it...You would only bark but not bite..match..land grabs, kill foreigners and other unruly things but it would not work..

Social Change can only happen when and only when there is a great expansion of the middle class... Your middle class has shrunk in the last 5 years or atleast the growth has slowed...The votes come from the impoverished that get the handouts from your government.. TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT WOULD RATHER KEEP THEM IMPOVERISHED ...so they can get their votes..The fact that ZUMA is still there and elected as the president shows that South Africa like every other black African nation is well, a MESS!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Another smelling Zulu from Township displaying their well known barbaric nature in the squalor. Nonsense! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Moheat(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
cy4cent:

sorry about what? there is nothing to be sorry about you were damn right!!!!

Gbam...lol
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
For me.. I would not generalise South Africans.. I know their history and I understand where they are coming from..20 years ago they got their independence and with that came a fresh outlook to life and hope for the future.. It was the African dream and it was a victory for all Africans...Well..not too long after Foreigners starting comeing for them and competeing with scarce resources..Then the African dream did not look so dreamy anymore..The problem is...you can not blame foreigners for that...you have to look inwards and solve the problems from "inside-out"..

What is sad to me is...A lot of the South Africans on this board..START WITH THE SAME STORY..I AM NOT XENOPHOBIC..I LOVE GHANAIANS AND SENEGALESE (that is already excluding and picking and choosing..like anyone has given you that power to decide what is good and what is bad)..You can only do that objectively..If you have looked at yourself and see if you are a good person..but offcourse that is even too hard Anybody that does this..Is in my opinion already F444KED UP!But it doesn't end there.. I AM NOT XENOPHOBIC...BUT....FOREIGNERS SELL DRUGS/PROSTITUTION....Then goes into a real life XENOPHOBIC RANT! My god.. the fact that you don't see this is sad..

Is just like an Afrikaans racis..saying I am not racist ..my have black friends....but black peoples...blah blah....racist rant..

Don't some you South Africans see that you are becoming like your Oppressors? It is sad that the once oppressed forgets so quick..DAMN it is just 21 years ago!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

what is it that Nigeria is doing ?even if all these foreigners can exit south Africa today...we are going to lose nothing because they are bringing nothing to SA....the fact that your people are also affected by those attacks,clearly your people are not feared but are disrespected..the question that you and your fellow poor Nigerians should ask yourselves is...there are many Senegalese and Ghanaians living in SA,why are they not affected?
before your gods gave an answer,let me break it down for you..
they conduct themselves in a dignified manner
they are not criminals
they respect the locals that's why the locals respect the back
...............the attacks are over,dont be surprised if they resurface,your country men are a major factor

What is this nonsense about respect. You want the foreigners to bow down and greet you every morning they wake up.

You want them to thank you everyday for your hospitality. How childish.

The only reason you are saying this is because when these particular "foreigners" do well , they show off stuff that your people cannot get and thus they become envious, so in other words your demand for respect really translates to "Do not disrespect us by flashing your wears in front of us when you know many of our people are hungry"

PS, Can your Zulu mobs tell the difference btw a French speaking Senegalese and Congo man or a Ghanaian, Liberian or Nigerian. They are all the same to you so stop deflecting by trying to divide the foreigners into segments. An obvious tactic you learnt from your Apatheid masters.

Africans including Nigerians are united behind these despicable acts perpertrated by your country men.

Take responsibility for your actions and stop deflecting.

Shame on you.

SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!!

EXCUSES! EXCUSES! EXCUSES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by CristyBEN(f): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Parolee:

OLODO is?

...what you are

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by tpiadotcom: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
ul die to date our beautifull gals.

Why does every nationality say this about nigerians?
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
RANDYMUDA:

Well...I actually blame the Nigerians going into the back and forth banter with you guys... Just looking at the poor judgement espoused in your post? Seriously....you actually are asking why Ghanaians and Senegalese persons are not attacked?really? So are you justifying the madness and the killing of the foreigners against a criteria? seriously?WOW...just wow...I think you are doing more harm to the reputation of your country men, which has been otherwise good, You can never justify killing of persons that are not of your country ..One of the reason we are human is not in the way we treat the lives of our own people alone, but it is with the kindness, tolerance and love we show foreigners ..because they are vulnerable populations.. A lot of the foreigners from CONGO DRC and the somalies are political refugees from war torn areas...(some 30-40 odd years ago...some of your nationals where in this situation and they were not killed) You can not justify their killing based on any criteria and you can not compare nationals of countries to another.. Who are you to have this arrogance to pitch one country against the other and decide which one deserves to die..

I think you should reread your post and see if it makes sense and if it does to you... Then I am sorry...you don't have to be a street savage with guns and axes to be part of the xenophobic problem...Your mindset is already giving you away....you are letting it known...where your heart lies...you just won't go on the streets to maim and kill... But the resentment is palpable...

apparently you are jumping from a tree to a moving tree without knowing where it is from and is heading to....understandable so I might have said something that your eyes dont want to read ,I advice you to read my post 4 more times ...am not justifying lootings and killings,but am telling you people the actual cause of xenophobia in SA...am not here to impress anyone,the insults on this forum stole my sympathy therefore lets call spade a spade,those who want sympathy should conduct themselves in a dignified manner..i regret to inform you that if all causes of xenophobia in SA are not addressed ,history will always repeat itself..it is no secret that south Africans use violence to show their anger....from service delivery protests to labour protests...violence are there..unfortunately all foreigners living here have no choice but to be part of this south African culture...or else they should leave!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
boycot mtn and dstv id love to c ur nigerians out of my home country.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
seppuku:

What is this nonsense about respect. You want the foreigners to bow down and greet you every morning they wake up.

You want them to thank you everyday for your hospitality. How childish.

The only reason you are saying this is because when these particular "foreigners" do well , they show off stuff that your people cannot get and thus they become envious, so in other words your demand for respect really translates to "Do not disrespect us by flashing your wears in front of us when you know many of our people are hungry"

PS, Can your Zulu mobs tell the difference btw a French speaking Senegalese and Congo man or a Ghanaian, Liberian or Nigerian. They are all the same to you so stop deflecting by trying to divide the foreigners into segments. An obvious tactic you learnt from your Apatheid masters.

Africans including Nigerians are united behind these despicable acts perpertrated by your country men.

Take responsibility for your actions and stop deflecting.

Shame on you.

SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!!

EXCUSES! EXCUSES! EXCUSES!

good posting.. I really don't understand that guys posts.. But really I see what the problem is..He has not travelled and experienced other cultures.. The long years of isolation from the world has dealt a big blow.. living quite shallow human beings... with very narrow nationalistic leanings and ideologies..

Anyone that thinks that he is doing another African National a favour because they are in your country and other your mercy..Ha snever grasped the full meaning of the word "UBUNTU" that you guys throw around easily... Again... Foreigners national should not treat you like a GODDESS because you allowed them stay in your country....Infact ..It is your responsibility to treat foreigners the way you treat your own nationals...No difference.. Know one would give you extra dolls or candy for that...The constant yearning fro respect from foreigners from you...shows a deep rooted sense of insecurity and inferiority ..The fact that you cry so hard about this ..all over this forum....would not change it..They owe you nothing
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
sa men dont even look at ur ugly forein gals. lol nigerians are dirty loud mouth they date gold diggaz and sexually deprived gals. lol at least no south african goes and spend money on foreign gals for citizenship. ul die to date our beautifull gals. lol im laughin at u. there only thing u brag about is our sisters. we dont.like u coz u are scumz. one of a gal i know who dated nigerian was used as a drug mule in brazil and left 2 children on streets of brazil. c only stupid sa gals would date overly ego nigerian.

What has this got to do with

Killing and lynching Ethiopians

Killing MR. SITHOLE

Looting peoples spaza shops

Demanding respect from people who are minding their own business and making a living.

Excuses to mask your short comings.

Look yourselfs very well in the mirror and stop deflecting. This is not about Nigeria. This is about your hungry, helpless location dwelling Zulu nationalists who have pent up rage and violence running through their veins,

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
RANDYMUDA:

good posting.. I really don't understand that guys posts.. But really I see what the problem is..He has not travelled and experienced other cultures.. The long years of isolation from the world has dealt a big blow.. living quite shallow human beings... with very narrow nationalistic leanings and ideologies..
Anyone that thinks that he is doing another African National a favour because they are in your country and other your mercy..Ha snever grasped the full meaning of the word "UBUNTU" that you guys throw around easily... Again... Foreigners national should not treat you like a GODDESS because you allowed them stay in your country....Infact ..It is your responsibility to treat foreigners the way you treat your own nationals...No difference.. Know one would give you extra dolls or candy for that...The constant yearning fro respect from foreigners from you...shows a deep rooted sense of insecurity and inferiority ..The fact that you cry so hard about this ..all over this forum....would not change it..They owe you nothing

My Guy

Sepukku is the Japanese version of Morpheus24.

I hail you!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Why does every nationality say this about nigerians?

bcoz ur guys are the only ppl to bragg about unnecesary thing ...mayb ur to much educated to hv a good looking gal waz a dream. to us gals are everywer and beutiful.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
boycot mtn and dstv id love to c ur nigerians out of my home country.
Get your f**king people out of Nigeria, you psycho!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

apparently you are jumping from a tree to a moving tree without knowing where it is from and is heading to....understandable so I might have said something that your eyes dont want to read ,I advice you to read my post 4 more times ...am not justifying lootings and killings,but am telling you people the actual cause of xenophobia in SA...am not here to impress anyone,the insults on this forum stole my sympathy therefore lets call spade a spade,those who want sympathy should conduct themselves in a dignified manner..i regret to inform you that if all causes of xenophobia in SA are not addressed ,history will always repeat itself..it is no secret that south Africans use violence to show their anger....from service delivery protests to labour protests...violence are there..unfortunately all foreigners living here have no choice but to be part of this south African culture...or else they should leave!

It would be sad if you are actually here to impress anyone.. You are an adult..you should know that.. The fact that you bother about what people post ..people that you have not seen before and making that a strong enough reason to "steal your sympathy" speaks to the kind of human being you are.. If you can't beat them join them right" Yeah.. with that single statement...you have been successful in leaping into the evil clutches of some of the savages on your township streets..I wish I have seen a moving tree.. But I guess you have it in the forests of the kruger parks/pilansburg park? No?

As I said.. your attitude is very xenophobic.. You don't have shed blood to be part of the problem.. I don't believe that SAfricans are violent people.. That is structural problem..as a result of the history.. I don't belive that you can resign a whole race of people and bind them in a box...and if they are actually in a box.. Then someone has to remove them from their bondage..It is disgraceful that you are resolving and accepting that SOUTHafrica has a violent culture..Then I must questions if they are actually human...and no Foreigners would not have to deal with "your violence".. you can either work to change that attitude or culture or limit it to your country men..
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:

bcoz ur guys are the only ppl to bragg about unnecesary thing ...mayb ur to much educated to hv a good looking gal waz a dream. to us gals are everywer and beutiful.

Bullsh*t! Bollocks! angry
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by hermal: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
If you don't have knowledge about the numbers of Nigerians working with MTN, DSTV, SHOPRITE ETC....... it will be beta for you to ask a knowledgeable Nigeria to do STATISTICAL ANALYSIS DATA for you b4 you started posting rubbish. Useless,laziness and jobless people. now you people are worried about your companies in our country abi? after you have damage others people properties.... very soon you and your ZULU shall see the result of what you done to other Africa countries.... Senseless peoples....... xoNOphobia ..........
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

We do not want your sympathy, We want you to acknowledge that you have serious internal, mental and psychological issues as well as socio economic issues that are the real culprits of Xenophobia and need you to stop looking for scape goats for your short comings.

How does a Nigerian who "shows off" his wears and is chasing your women stop you from improving your social standings in your own country?

How does an Ethiopian or Somali spaza shop owner stop you from going to school, educating yourselves, improving your skill levels?

If Nigerians are committing crimes in your country, Please march to your parliament and demand that the government go to these areas, flush these evil doers out and send them back home.

shikena!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

Again.. Your post is a mangled mess! contradicting your yourself.. You can not mask hate.. You have been crying all over this forum seeking respect from foreign nationals and deciding which ones are good and which ones are bad? who are you to do this..? Insults on this forum stole your sympathy.. So some faceless keyboard NINJAs mad you loose your status as a human? so what are you now?.. You can not regret to inform me about anything....it is the business of ZUMA and his cohorts to address the issue.. and offcourse we know where his ZULU heart lies..Foreigners do have a choice and its your duty to make sure that they don't get into the shenanigans of your self confessed violent people (your confession-I don't believe it)..
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am pretty sure you aren't a South African, you must be a Nigerian sine you have mentioned 419. i laff 4u o
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Werehkpe: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

Where image of fake story about foreign child attacked by xenophobic mob comes from
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/iservice/rubber-bullet-did-this--daily-sun

Fake photos misrepresent xenophobic violence
http://ewn.co.za/2015/04/17/Fake-photos-misrepresenting-xenophobic-violence

Internet boasts false images of xenophobic violence in South Africa
http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

To be honest i blame Nigerians for the way we conduct ourselves outside the shores of this country. Too many Nigerians are involved in 419 and drugs. And this brings us back to the issue of our poor governments and administrations who have only but siphoned and looted our common wealth for their personal gains.

If we were a serious country, we would not even be trading words with a country as small as SA. We have a larger economy, better manpower and resources. INfact there will be no need for any Nigerian to want to travel to SA in the first place. Hence Nigerians have been pushed to the wall and its now almost like a battle for survival for many.

Again, this is the kind of insults you get when you play big brother and meddle into the affairs of other countries. WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT SA TO WALLOW IN APARTHEID. Ingrates

Then on the issue of social media. I must confess, Nigerians are truly guilty of spreading fake stories, videos and pictures. the advent of photoshop has made it all the more easier. OF course this is done only to attract traffic to the bloggers site.

To me the Nigerian government MUST find a way to register every blogger such that any fake rumour can be traced back and such blogger duly sanctioned.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nope he is South African.. But I think he is one of the lurking trolls here.. That hates Nigerians because we are rude, disrespectful bastards that refuse to lick his sore wounds from the history of APARTHEID...

You don't have to be on NAIRALAND for too long, even as a non-nigerian to know that word.. Hell they are all hooked on AFRICAN magic and all those Nigerian tired films
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Werehkpe:

To be honest i blame Nigerians for the way we conduct ourselves outside the shores of this country. Too many Nigerians are involved in 419 and drugs. And this brings us back to the issue of our poor governments and administrations who have only but siphoned and looted our common wealth for their personal gains.

If we were a serious country, we would not even be trading words with a country as small as SA. We have a larger economy, better manpower and resources. INfact there will be no need for any Nigerian to want to travel to SA in the first place. Hence Nigerians have been pushed to the wall and its now almost like a battle for survival for many.

Again, this is the kind of insults you get when you play big brother and meddle into the affairs of other countries. WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT SA TO WALLOW IN APARTHEID. Ingrates

Then on the issue of social media. I must confess, Nigerians are truly guilty of spreading fake stories, videos and pictures. the advent of photoshop has made it all the more easier. OF course this is done only to attract traffic to the bloggers site.

To me the Nigerian government MUST find a way to register every blogger such that any fake rumour can be traced back and such blogger duly sanctioned.

FAIR ENOUGH...I don't agree with all you said but a great deal of it is true...
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
seppuku:

My Guy

Sepukku is the Japanese version of Morpheus24.

I hail you!

Seriously? lol.. Hail you back!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
I read this and have this to say.....

Bleep you and your clan of lazy no gooders. Fine naija has criminal elements but the capitalist system says you pay less for more work.

If you have a company and a Nigerian is ready to the do the same work a south African would for less pay won't you hire him?

However if they are willing to perform the same tasks at equal pay you would pick your country men.

You guys are lazy nincompoops.

Insult intended.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
who told u that we attack.foreiners bcoz nigeria are taking our gals. to me u all sound childish. lol u are funny loud mouthed
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by ddjay: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
MTN STAFF
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by ddjay: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
who told u that we attack.foreiners bcoz nigeria are taking our gals. to me u all sound childish. lol u are funny loud mouthed
whixh one are you, MTN or DSTV STAFF
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
armadeo:
I read this and have this to say.....

Bleep you and your clan of lazy no gooders. Fine naija has criminal elements but the capitalist system says you pay less for more work.

If you have a company and a Nigerian is ready to the do the same work a south African would for less pay won't you hire him?

However if they are willing to perform the same tasks at equal pay you would pick your country men.

You guys are lazy nincompoops.

Insult intended.
we have labour laws coz we value our selves u cant work like a slave lol only in ur countries of education and skills u are not valued by ur government. u clever to get visas and overload other ppls counttry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.