Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59681 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Most of your boys beg to differ grin

Kwaaaaa.
sorry are you sure you're normal.. You sound like a cheap coquette tho, pls check on olx and see if they have a life for sale, cus you really need one

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by lordsapphire(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
SA there is smething you dont know abt nigeria....we may not be the best but NIGERIANS ARE THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD....if bokoharam attacks you so called south africans
you guys will understand that there is a difference between blood and water

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by john4aguero: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
This SA no just get brain I swear undecided undecided
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Omeggie1(f): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
I smell a big xenophobic rat about your post.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by jimmayoy: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Well....I see some sense in his words

Yeah, some sense,but a rubbish write up all the same.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by donkross1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Upambene wena Adeniyi...i said its '7 lives too many'"
. Ye wena, are you fine mos ? ? Nigerians drugged your girls into prostitution ? Your girls were born as prostitutes, so cheap to fu<k, so dangerous to fu<k (hiv wise) and many more. And lastly the last time I checked, Mozambique is one of the poorest country in africa neh, I put it to you that you will find nigerians there so it's not about south african being beautiful or better than nigeria that makes us to come there, we are just natural hustlers unlike you and your Lazy brothers who wants to kill and send all foreigners away for you to inherit all what they laboured for.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eS3KSgDJBE

[size=15pt]A Zimbabwean response to South Africa Xenophobia[/size]
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by phlamesG: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
emmyrichie:
Dear Mr. Xenophobia,

At first I thought your letter was emotionally sensible until I took my time to read through. It is such a huge shame that you lazy people are blaming others for your woes.

You made it look as if all foreigners especially Nigerians who reside in your country are all into illegal/shady businesses... that's a sign of inferiority complex, witchcraft and wizardry, envy etc...

If all these frivolous points of yours are true, why didn't your government come up with policies to checkmate all the illegal shop owners?

For the record, Nigerians are not running away to your country as postulated by you. The bokoharam menace is only confined to a certain threshold which is very small. Go back and study Geography of Africa and that of Nigeria especially.

Obviously, your people are very lazy and are not employable; else why would most companies/firm/organizations in SA employ Nigerians more than your people? If it's true though.

In the case of skill acquisition, it is glaringly obvious that your people are too lazy to acquire skills to go out and hustle like other foreigners there.

In terms of business or market competition, I'd rather your people should sit down, think and come up with innovative ideas on how to attract customers and climb the ladder of success instead of lagging behind and blaming others for their woes.

By the way, crime cannot thrive in a place without the contribution of indigenes.

If you must know, our GDP is far better than yours, so I wonder where you get this your irrelevant ideas of your economy being better than ours from.

Foreigners are everywhere; your people, Chinese, Americans, Indians, Europeans etc are all thriving well on the Nigerian soil, so stop feeling like your country is that important... I'm still trying to deduce the things that makes your country important.

Are you telling me that the 4 foreigners who lost their lives to your demonic xenophobic attacks were criminals? If yes, what was their crimes? Which of your courts convicted/sentenced them to death by mob attack.

Hahahahahaha... How do you expect multinationals to employ people who pronounces Worker as Weka? grin just kidding.

Please you need more education.
beautiful you have said it all. Kudos bro

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Those South African blacks are going to eat sh*ts in their arrogance and wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by BizBloke(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
that boko haram is killing their own countrymen doesn't mean we should keep mum when you so called southafricans we helped and worked hard to liberate from firm grips of apartheid, kill our people.
Maybe Nigerians are responsible for high HIV rate in southafrica where 2 out 10 people are HIV positive.
You are shamelessly displaying ur ignorance by using boko haram to justify the killing in your country. Do you know that ANC killed more black people that the whites did? If so, why did ur people cry of killing by the whites when their own ANC was guilty of such? You can tolerate ur people killing themselves, but wont telerate it when they are being killed by outsiders. You can now see why we ignore the many killed by boko haram , and now telling you to stop killing the few in your country.
And who told you we're not disturbed by boko haram and their senseless killings? Who told you we're not fighting to stop them?

You no suppose reply this post.

Don't worry, SA guy, we're coming with our own MTN and Shoprite whether our govt. pushes for a more entrepreneurial society or not. We're Nigerians and we're very strong. A question for you: 'If foreigners are taking your job (so to type), doesn't it mean that you're not equipping yourselves to take 'your jobs' in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by horlus(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram

Hmm. You have a point though. However we have just changed the status quo. The General has been elected.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by horlus(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2015
My friend if Nigerians were biased as you people are over foreigners it takes us nothing to nationalise MTN, dstV, shoprite. Who said they will shut down? Rather they will just have new Nigerian owners.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 6:25am On Apr 25, 2015
RANDYMUDA:

Part of what problem...Again..you are presumptions.. I am very clear about my non -support for any kind of evil and I am far from a blind patriot of my country..I am unashamed to admit truths.. Which is far from your mouth or I would say your fingers...I have said..it here,, Some Nigerians are tribal people.. But the issue here is not about Nigeria. But you seem to have comprehension issues.. What context are you talking about.. Are you using the word for the sake of it.. Because the English persons would be upset at wrong usage of words...

MDUZA..offcourse we can not work the same path.. You are a man..with no capability to take responsibility for evil and condemn it.. instead you deflect and blame foreigners for your problems...and go as far as saying that you lost your ability to be human when you saw insults thrown at "you", so in your little small warped my mind..What you are doing here is defending those iunsults and while at it ...repping the animal kingdom (your words).

This thread is about Xenophobia BY SOUTHAFRICANS to other foreign nationals....But what did you do..you come here to defend it....you come here to cry and biatch about non respect by foreign nationals for GOD (YOU)...or village headmaster? which one? you prescribe countries that "by your warped f255444ked up assessment of right and wrong" are "well behaved" and give this as a reason some savages are not attacking them..

Offcourse we can not walk on the same path... I wont waste my life on a South African forum defending evil/drug dealing Nigerians.. But what you are doing here is defending blood thirsty savages roaming the streets of Durban and Alexander.. So you see.. You are A TROLL....and trolls don't move with non-trolls

morning randy

I strongly condemn all these barbaric acts perpetuated by small group of individuals,my sincere condolences goes to the bereaved families and to you in particular as an African man...part of the solution, it is with my gratitude to inform you and fellow Africans that my government will do its best in ensuring that this kind of incidents do not occur again now and in future..As brothers and sisters lets all applause and thank the government of SA for taking a decision of deporting all illegal immigrants back to their countries,formalizing and regulating all these businesses owned by foreigners so that they can also pay taxes and more importantly dealing with criminal activities particularly drug operation centre's...hopefully all these will be implemented soon so that we can all live in peace and harmony...

MDu
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bankson80(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2015
hahahhahahahaahahaha bros hhahahaahahaha leave that SAX.he or she thinks that is this knives and sticks they are using to protest in the street, thats why he was comparing.just a pitty and then you can imagine how blind they are to the outside and civilized world.just one explosion and zuma will felt that office for them just like the yemen president.
VickJames:

All these guys from other countries that have not faced terrorism will be saying rubbish.

Just two bombs in south africa, you will be a refugee in mozambique!

Ole oshi
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bankson80(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
hahahhahahahaahahaha bros hhahahaahahaha leave that SAX.he or she thinks that is this knives and sticks they are using to protest in the street, thats why he was comparing.just a pitty and then you can imagine how blind they are to the outside and civilized world.just one explosion and zuma will felt that office for them just like the yemen president.
VickJames:

All these guys from other countries that have not faced terrorism will be saying rubbish.

Just two bombs in south africa, you will be a refugee in mozambique!

Ole oshi
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2015
horlus:
My friend if Nigerians were biased as you people are over foreigners it takes us nothing to nationalise MTN, dstV, shoprite. Who said they will shut down? Rather they will just have new Nigerian owners.

I bet with my joystick...nothing of that sort will ever happen to those companies
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Msauza:

We will gladly welcome them back home with open arms and wait and see economic crisis tearing Nigeria apart.

In your twisted and sick dreams..... All the South African companies put together does not contribute up to -1% of Nigerian economy. Obviously this inflated relevance of SA companies in Nigeria is giving you a tick.
Newsflash: If SA companies disappear, we won't even notice, financial crisis fire.

How small minded are you? It's seems your cow herding ancestors have blocked all your avenues of reasoning. Bia do all us a favour and get out of this forum. You hate Nigerians, Nigerians are this and that, yet you cannot stay away from them. Even go as far as trolling on a Nigerian forum. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Why are you addicted to a Nigerian forum anyway? Don't you have South African forums? Nkapi
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2015
horlus:

And the SA heediot had the guts to suggest that their closures will cause financial crisis in Nigeria. Just negodu nkapi.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Parolee:

Then Africa must be one hell of a big joke....with generator fumes everywhere you call yourself big?

Shut it.

Largest economy should be confirmed by largest development.....is that the case right there where u are right now?

Just negodu nkapi.

You are just one sad, jealous and poisonous fellow who can't seem to come to terms with the fact that Nigeria has the BIGGEST economy in the whole of Africa.

Generator fumes or no generator fumes, we are still the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Development or no development, we are still the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Poverty or no poverty, we are still the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Emigration or no emigration we are still the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Unemployment or no unemployment, we are still the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Boko Haram or no Boko Haram we remain the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Now what does that tell you Mr jealous, envious, vile, frustrated south african?

We Nigerians are resilient, prosperous, hardworking and a country of over achievers.

Even with infrastructures and working systems built in place and handed down to you lazy black south africans on a platter or gold, you managed to run it down.
At the moment in Johannesburg, there are power cuts, water scarcity and yet these things were working before the white men gave it to you.

We Nigerians have built everything we own, survive with our shortages and have gone as far as OVERTAKING South Africa as the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Are you not ought to bow your heads in shame? We have so little but we made so much out of it.

All i can say to you, Mr jealous, vile, venomous south african is to deal with the fact that Nigeria has the BIGGEST economy in Africa and will remain so for a verrrrry long time. Worse still you can choke on your hate and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by kwere2kicker: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
seppuku:

STATS:

40 million black South Africans
6 million Foreigners

Extrapolate Male population from both groups

20 million Black South African males
1.5 million Black foreigners males_ extrapolate Nigerians, Ghanaians, Ethiopian, Somali who are self made entrpreneurs you get about 1 million foreign male population available to compete for jobs

How do 1 million people take jobs away from 20 million able bodied Black South African males.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO CHECK YOURSELFS!

Ask the nkapi.. aturu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by dapsonlou(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Ozigbondu post=33052246][/quote]

My guy please stop the play o, If you close shoprite where do you expect me to do my groceries all in one roof.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Parolee: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Rilamaka:

Just negodu nkapi.

You are just one sad, jealous and poisonous fellow who can't seem to come to terms with the fact that Nigeria has the BIGGEST economy in the whole of Africa.

Generator fumes or no generator fumes, we are still the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Now what does that tell you Mr jealous, envious, vile, frustrated south african?

We Nigerians are resilient, prosperous, hardworking and a country of over achievers.

Even with infrastructures and working systems built in place and handed down to you lazy black south africans on a platter or gold, you managed to run it down.
At the moment in Johannesburg, there are power cuts, water scarcity and yet these things were working before the white men gave it to you.

We Nigerians have built everything we own, survive with our shortages and have gone as far as OVERTAKING South Africa as the BIGGEST economy in Africa.

Are you not ought to bow your heads in shame? We have so little but we made so much out of it.

All i can say to you, Mr jealous, vile, venomous south african is to deal with the fact that Nigeria has the BIGGEST economy in Africa and will remain so for a verrrrry long time. Worse still you can choke on your hate and envy.

You do not know what you are talking about. You have no idea at all.

The powercuts you are talking about are called load shedding and happening right across the country as per Eskoms schedule. They are temporary. Eskom is busy maintain and refurbishing their plants. Soon, 2,brand new power stations totalling 9600MW built by the black government will be thrown into the system and the power "cuts" you gloating won't be remembered.

Now onto something else. You know nothing about SA's infrastructure. When your beloved white people built that infrastructure it was meant only for the minority back then....no wonder some of it is not coping today.

Having said that....the black government has been embarking in various projects of infrastructure expansion to cover the majority of the people....difficult task but things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Parolee: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Rilamaka:

Just negodu nkapi.

I will not envy any country anywhere that claims to be largest economy yet everything else negate that assertion.

Get stuff to work first....then you can sing largest economy all day long...nobody will bother you about it.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Parolee:

You do not know what you are talking about. You have no idea at all.

The powercuts you are talking about are called load shedding and happening right across the country as per Eskoms schedule. They are temporary. Eskom is busy maintain and refurbishing their plants. Soon, 2,brand new power stations totalling 9600MW built by the black government will be thrown into the system and the power "cuts" you gloating won't be remembered.

Now onto something else. You know nothing about SA's infrastructure. When your beloved white people built that infrastructure it was meant only for the minority back then....no wonder some of it is not coping today.

Having said that....the black government has been embarking in various projects of infrastructure expansion to cover the majority of the people....difficult task but things are happening.

Eyaaaa is that what you tell yourself every night? Ndo oh... Nkapi

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Parolee:

I will not envy any country anywhere that claims to be largest economy yet everything else negate that assertion.

Get stuff to work first....then you can sing largest economy all day long...nobody will bother you about it.

Like I said..

Choke - on - your - envy.. aturu

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Edygrin:
haha who cares if you are sexy? There's absolutely nothing sexy about a thief.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by shinel(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram
If this information is true, then your president is indeed clueless.
Sent in Army for a riot? Lol...
Who will your president send if you guys are hit with a terrorist attack? I guess every single soul in your country.
Nigeria will only use the Civil Defence to curb situation like this.

(Second paragraph) I expected you to talk about BokoHaram cheaply, just because you don't know anything about a terrorist attack yet.
Ask the world powers in US and France including the Arab world's what they're facing tackling terrorist attacks.
SouthAfrica could still be feeling like hero and mock others because you're yet to be hit by one. Time will tell how you're going to handle it when it's your turn. You thought it's like a riot hmmnn! Piece of cake! Patiently waiting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.