Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Soldier's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier's Girlfriend (729 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier's Girlfriend by topeluvu(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Please a friend need your advices nairalanders
His girlfriend is dating a soldier and he's planning to go and warn the soldier at the barracks,
SHOULD HE GO OR NOT?
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
grin

Tell him to make his funeral arrangements before going.
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by marshalcarter: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
He has 2 options
1-he should go and warn the soldier in barracks and get the beatin of his life...probably he might still loose the gal
OR
2-he should 4get the bitch and move on

I'll go for num1 if I were you
grin
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
tell him to giv u d document to his house

nd reciepts to his valuables wink
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by jessejagga(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
pray 4 him! may d lord lead him. grin.
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by p2t2r(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Lwkd....wetin person no go see for NL grin
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by stonemind(f): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
topeluvu:
Please a friend need your advices nairalanders
His girlfriend is dating a soldier and he's planning to go and warn the soldier at the barracks,
SHOULD HE GO OR NOT?

Mek him go try am naaaaw, he want enter one chance be that
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by stonemind(f): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
He has 2 options
1-he should go and warn the soldier in barracks and get the beatin of his life...probably he might still loose the gal
OR
2-he should 4get the bitch and move on

I'll go for num1 if I were you
grin

You will go for number one? Bro why forcing yourself on a girl that's not faithful?
If I'm in the shoe I'll just dump the danm b1tch
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by dguizman(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls help him get a sick bed in a teaching hospital before he leave because I am very sure private hospitals will be rejecting him if he comes back.
Re: Soldier's Girlfriend by pryd(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
I think he should go. The beating he would receive would help him regain his senses. I'm sure he values his senses more than his bae. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? / Who Are Those Interested In The Position Of Miss Nairaland? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.