Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dad Forced Girl To Wear T-shirt With His Face On It To Scare Off Boys (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Forced Girl To Wear T-shirt With His Face On It To Scare Off Boys (photos) (5231 Views)

Guys, Can You Put Your Face On A Woman's Private Part,Like This? / End Time: How Married Woman Str!p-danced And Had S*x With 7 School Boys (photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dad Forced Girl To Wear T-shirt With His Face On It To Scare Off Boys (photos) by braindamage(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
God gimme a nice family with some girls, would do the same...would be a crazy dad grin
Re: Dad Forced Girl To Wear T-shirt With His Face On It To Scare Off Boys (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
The look on the girl s face. Priceless. grin cheesy grin cheesy
My dad was like dat, he came to my school with two orderlies carrying serious ammo. I didnt get much toasters in school after dat. undecided.
Love u dad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer / Man Accidentally Catches Wife On Google Maps Having An Affair With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.