Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer (5226 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Gisters: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
GistMore.com

A military lady and her fiance who is an engineer all set to tie the knot.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-a-military-lady-and-her-fiance-who-is-an-engineer

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Gisters: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by MJBOLT: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
the lady is beautiful shocked most military ladies i have seen are ugly

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Adeoludt(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by GistConnect: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by babeosisi: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2019
The man needs a haircut.he looks too archaic for that fine lady
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by starbuck(f): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by damtan(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2019
babeosisi:
The man needs a haircut.he looks too archaic for that fine lady
your opinion, not hers. What's your own
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by dotman4real007(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2019
That girl is fine but all those majors and colonel go don sample her, and to commot eyes no go gree them, well they will continue to share with the bloody civilian husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Katier00(f): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Career day

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by bro4u: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
The first pic set die...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by ubunja(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Nice, One cheesy wink smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2019
The most beautiful lady in the military. I'm liking this.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by LaMujer: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2019
She's beautiful. Her smile......mehn �
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Onyi22(f): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Wow love is a beautiful thing...
I wish them a beautiful marriage
I also tap into the blessing of marital settlement, it will surely reach my turn... :PWow love is a beautiful thing...
I also tap into the blessing of marital settlement, it will surely reach my turn...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by KingTom(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
dotman4real007:
That girl is fine but all those majors and colonel go don sample her, and to commot eyes no go gree them, well they will continue to share with the bloody civilian husband.
Squadron Leaders and Group Captains more like grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by rowland545(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
If I slap Di's op

How many times una wan recycle Di's news.....am sure d girl is pregnant by now
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by TANID(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
the lady is beautiful shocked most military ladies i have seen are ugly
Perhaps You Never See Analqueenluci Before?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by TANID(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow love is a beautiful thing...
I also tap into the blessing of marital settlement, it will surely reach my turn... tongue Wow love is a beautiful thing...
I also tap into the blessing of marital settlement, it will surely reach my turn...
Onyi I Swear You're In hurry To Get Married. grin Don't Worry Very Soon I pray You Find Your Man And Get Married.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Defenderalert(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Beautiful couple. God nkess uour union. Take carw of and love each other.

Despite Ubunja miseduGAYshiit. ;DUbunja wull soon die of heart attack.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by AnalQueenluci: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
TANID:
Perhaps You Never See Analqueenluci Before?

.. grin grin dnt mind d maggotboi ...tanks mwah
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by AnalQueenluci: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
But the lady is quite old , Men are such a scared being! cry cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by franchasng: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
The lady is pretty but how some civilian young men find uniformed ladies attractive beat my imagination undecided

Especially a uniformed woman in Nigeria; a barbaric nation of fetish practices where 99.99% of uniformed people (Army, Airforce, Navy, Police, Customs, ManOWar, Immigration, Civil Defense and even road safety) are carrying all forms of juju and charms to protect themselves from outside attackers and office tuzzle, continue lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by Michelle55: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Cute couple kiss Congratulations to them smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by HolyTitus(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
WOW! I would like to hear their love story - how it was like; meeting for the first time
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Lady And Her Fiance Who Is An Engineer by HeightsKE: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2019
Cute

(1) (Reply)

She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. / If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.