Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake (961 Views)

PHOTOS From The Birthday Celebration Of The Port Harcourt HIV Negative Girl / I Tested Positive For HIV/AIDS Few Weeks To Marriage / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by charles009(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hey Folks,

Dont be shocked, dont call me names, dont quote me, just read and learn.

I was one of those guys that really lived a messed up life, fucking anything under skirt without condom- this list excludes prostitutes and runs girls.

Through out my university days, I got involved in so many unsafe sex practices.
I thought i already had the HIv virus, So i continued sleeping around not caring-besides man must die by something.(call me wicked)

Last October I fell very ill, and i was taken to the hospital after diagnosis. I tested negative, but i was still unsure of myself.

i have this babe I met, I loved her, she was everything to me. So i told her we have to go for another HIV test, to be doubly sure we were safe.

After the test, We were in shock, as people were reeling out with HIV positive result. Finally it was our turn-

The doctor called us in and said the blood test for hepatis, and all viral diseases came out non-reactive.

I must confess it was the happiest day of my life, Please folks for the sake of people we love. we must stay safe and always use a condom.

You may not be as lucky as i am!
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by Garriman: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lion you are angry
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by agarawu23(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
72 small y not make it 100 *oponu*
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by jascon1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na the 73rd go give u that thing way u day find way u never get
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by Stanleyafam(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Clap for ur self
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by DuchessLily(f): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
What an achievement undecided
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by shakazuldadon: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
you wanted to also bleep that girl you help escape from molest, that stole from you to add to ya conquest but she fast pass you tongue
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by Brymo: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
the virus is probably in its window period
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by Noloss(f): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why can't u give ur life to Christ bro. U may be negative today but d bible says though hands join together, a sinner will not go unpunished. Jesus loves u.
charles009:

Hey Folks,

Dont be shocked, dont call me names, dont quote me, just read and learn.

I was one of those guys that really lived a messed up life, fucking anything under skirt without condom- this list excludes prostitutes and runs girls.

Through out my university days, I got involved in so many unsafe sex practices.
I thought i already had the HIv virus, So i continued sleeping around not caring-besides man must die by something.(call me wicked)

Last October I fell very ill, and i was taken to the hospital after diagnosis. I tested negative, but i was still unsure of myself.

i have this babe I met, I loved her, she was everything to me. So i told her we have to go for another HIV test, to be doubly sure we were safe.

After the test, We were in shock, as people were reeling out with HIV positive result. Finally it was our turn-

The doctor called us in and said the blood test for hepatis, and all viral diseases came out non-reactive.

I must confess it was the happiest day of my life, Please folks for the sake of people we love. we must stay safe and always use a condom.

You may not be as lucky as i am!

2 Likes

Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
so op u want us to congratulate you or what ok congratulations
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by Merlissa(f): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...

But

AIDS is REALL!!!

1 Like

Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by BluePearls(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
one of the lucky few, dont ride ur luck too much.
Re: I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake by peeparty(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
u dey learn work sef

(1) (Reply)

Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter / Hjk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.