Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" (959 Views)

Behind Every Pretty Woman, There Is A Man Starring At Her Butt(photos) / 8 Things Every Successful Woman Must Achieve / Five Things A Strong And Successful Woman Needs From Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by NaijaOptimist: 6:43am On May 05, 2015
Why can't we have these scenario?

Why is it that only women have to support the male to be successful?
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2015
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by emorse(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2015
Success is a measure of risk taken. Women support men to take risks. Men don't. They protect the women and take the risks themselves.

Bottom line, women are supportive, men are protective.

1 Like

Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by PureWays(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2015
Well, Phuck that.... There are few women in this part of the world that want to take the lead, besides our (men) mentality is crazy and firm and we loveee it... cheesy
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Kingsleymichael(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2015
Reserved

Am coming .................
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by vislabraye(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

Well, the feminist made it so.
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by HAZAZEL: 6:58am On May 05, 2015
OP, I think you take that saying too seriously. Its just one of those sayings women used to explain there under-acheivement as compared to men in times past. In another case, the woman behind a succesfull man is seldom, if ever, the wife. It is usally the mother. Read biographies of famous men and you will see. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2015
hmmm!Make is no type wetin go make 'feminists' attack my humble self grin
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by FLAWLES(f): 7:05am On May 05, 2015
Op has a point sha>>>>>like behind a successful runzGirl derz one Alhaji behind (shey) >cheesy
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Tallesty1(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2015
The first time I heard that quote bro, I reasoned that the man who said it was high on some cheap weed, obviously a combination of bitter leaf and paw-paw leaf. But I have come to agree with him after seeing what I have seen.

Behind every successful man, there is indeed a woman because women don't run after unsuccessful men.
NaijaOptimist:

They don't support us all to be successful but they run after us when we are successful.

We cannot have the scenario you are talking about because men don't run after successful women.
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by zinachidi(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2015
FLAWLES:
Op has a point sha>>>>>like behind a successful runzGirl derz one Alhaji behind (shey) >cheesy
lol,
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Nobody: 7:18am On May 05, 2015
Well its because behind every successful woman there are men like Hazazel who think women are under-acheivers. angry grin
Men do not have supportive genes, they would rather leave you to your devices. Only a few of them are supportive, the rest want a woman that would lick their butts and grease their ego. Women are not wired that way.

So.....behind every successful woman is a man who's man enough to let her shine. grin

*runs outta thread before woman-haters catch me* grin
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by rill: 7:20am On May 05, 2015
Op hope its not the kinda behind I'm thinking of lipsrsealed
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by FLAWLES(f): 7:21am On May 05, 2015
zinachidi:
lol,
. >:p
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Dhavids(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

who is this dumb man
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2015
HAZAZEL:
OP, I think you take that saying too seriously. Its just one of those sayings women used to explain there under-acheivement as compared to men in times past. In another case, the woman behind a succesfull man is seldom, if ever, the wife. It is usally the mother. Read biographies of famous men and you will see. Thanks.

Word!
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2015
MsPat:
Well its because behind every successful woman there are men like Hazazel who think women are under-acheivers. angry grin
Men do not have supportive genes, they would rather leave you to your devices. Only a few of them are supportive, the rest want a woman that would lick their butts and grease their ego. Women are not wired that way.

So.....behind every successful woman is a man who's man enough to let her shine. grin

*runs outta thread before woman-haters catch me* grin

How old are you? What initiatives have you taking to earn an income?
How ironic of you to type this hogwash when by the weekend you'd have to resort to extorting money from one of your numerous boyfriends if you have any hope of changing your fake weaves and manicuring those Jezebel-like fake nails.

Successful woman indeed!
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Nobody: 9:01am On May 05, 2015
Observer...
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by faith551(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2015
Yea. You can still say that. But we all know the truth
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Nobody: 11:11am On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How old are you? What initiatives have you taking to earn an income?
How ironic of you to type this hogwash when by the weekend you'd have to resort to extorting money from one of your numerous boyfriends if you have any hope of changing your fake weaves and manicuring those Jezebel-like fake nails.

Successful woman indeed!
Foolish child like you.....a semi-literate one for that matter. Ode..... its "taken" and not "taking" angry

Oponu omo!!! angry angry
Take your negative waves else where....idiat!!!!
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by ronald4lif(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2015
I would rather agree to this quote than the behind every successful man there's a woman hogwash.

They refused to date that bus driver down the street, or that airtime retailer in the kiosk. Then look out for that man who is balling, turn around tomorrow and say they are behind or were supportive of his success. Why not support the cab driver or the bricklayer. Must they support the millionaire. Whole piece of tosh!
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2015
MsPat:

Foolish child like you.....a semi-literate one for that matter. Ode..... its "taken" and not "taking" angry

Oponu omo!!! angry angry
Take your negative waves else where....idiat!!!!

That particular typo aside, it doesn't change the fact that you are nothing more than a more than a money-hungry parasite. Get that dick out of your mouth and go earn yourself a decent income, slut.smiley

P.S: Your English language teacher(s) should be shot for not teaching you how to punctuate and spell correctlysad.
Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Missmossy(f): 11:44am On May 05, 2015
Nairalanders and insults sad

1 Like

Re: Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man" by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That particular typo aside, it doesn't change the fact that you are nothing more than a more than a money-hungry parasite. Get that dick out of your mouth and go earn yourself a decent income, slut.smiley

P.S: Your English language teacher(s) should be shot for not teaching you how to punctuate and spell correctlysad.
DICK-HEAD.....ONYE ARA! EWU GAMBIA....MALNOURISHED MONKEY! SEE HIM MOUTH LIKE WHO CHOP SHIT.....ELENU FIFE BI PATA MADAM! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Words And Utterances Of Men During Intimacy; How True Are They? / If This Happens To You, You Are ‘on Your Own’ / June 19 Is My Birthday. Show Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.