Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that (692 Views)

Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by bongolistik(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Many umarried people out there are just share sex addict but will hardly accept that. Imagine telling the whole world that you have not had sex for 5 months and you expect people to start clapping for you as if you won World Cup. Unless you are not an unmarried sex addict, 5 months without sex is not something to broadcast to the world.

You can go for years without sex if only you have mind discipline and I see no much fuss about staying 5 month without it, it is just a mind thing and will not even cause you any injury if you go for years without doing it.

Is it not similar for a trying-to-change drunkard to come out and say that he/she has not drank one bottle for the past 5 months?

For me I feel umarrital sex is overrated
Re: Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by sinaj(f): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by Garriman: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
Senorita, beautiful you are cool
Re: Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by bongolistik(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
Oh! Sinaj I never knew you are a member of Space Bookers Association of NL..well done o..lol
Re: Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
I tire df lady o!
She mustn't broadcast it, na she start am
Re: Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by Ephemmm: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
A lizard that jumps from high iroko tree said it will praise itself if nobody does: a dog that went six months without sex deserves commendation, honestly tongue tongue tongue
Re: Many Unmarried Folks Out There Are Sex Addict, but will not admit that by Skanas(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ephemmm:
A lizard that jumps from high iroko tree said it will praise itself if nobody does: a dog that went six months without sex deserves commendation, honestly tongue tongue tongue
A dog?....da was hard bro Haba!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Most Men Don’t Know About The Female Body And How To Pleasure It / Friendzoned: What Should I Do. / Question For Guys And Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.