Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering (1830 Views)

Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / Buhari Please Dont Try This At Home!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
I PRAY BUHARI SHOULD REVIEW NIGERIAN ARMY
SALARY FOR SOLDIERS
HONESTLY SOLDIERS ARE SUFFERING AND
THEIR SALARY IS TOO POOR
MAY GOD P.NISH PRESIDENT JONATHAN
GOODLUCK FOR NOT INCREASING THEIR SALARY
AND HE ONLY KILLED A LOT OF THEM.
NEMESIS AWAITS HIM SOMEDAY
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
army order rank monthly for soldiers:
pte:48,000
lcpl:54,000
cpl:58,000
Sgt :63,000
staff Sgt:68,000
warrant officer(wo):80,000
master warrant officer mwo):90,000
Army warrant officer(AWO is an appointment not
a rank ,but their salary is a bit higher than MWO.)
FREE ACCOMMODATION INCLUSIVE AS PER
COMPULSORY STAY IN THE BARRACKS
THE INFORMATION IS FROM SOURCE OF
HEADQUARTERS
NIGERIAN ARMY FINANCE CORPS
81 Division lagos.
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
how can they feed properly and send their children to good school?
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
how can they feed properly and send their children to good school?
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by socialmediaman: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
And some people will be sitting at Abuja doing nothing but takes home millions of Naira at the end of the month. A lot Is Wrong With Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by besttrader: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
No institution in Nigeria needs an upward revision of salaries, instead a downward revision is needed for Federal/State/LG law makers and other affiliate bodies that are paid extremely high wages.

In view of the Army and its affiliates, what they need is a well structured system, where the Army reinvents the old days in a better way i.e. the provision of Army Children School (comfortable learning environment as well as tutors in these schools), hence providing free educational services for all Army personnel wards within the barracks, reequipped and upgraded MRS (free medical for personnel and family members), etc. Once this is done, with the same salary structure, they'll be able to plan better as it means more money in their pockets, since they'll be excluded in medical/tuition spending.

GMB should desist from any wage increase, it would only give way to inflation. Rather reduce wage where needed and improve our institutions to offer the services they are designed to provide. Extrapolate the idea to the Navy, Police, Immigration, et al.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
But they used u guys against buhari, now u are chanting buhari but I'm not happy with the poor support given to the soldiers, GEJ is just another criminal who sent dis guys to war without weapon and just a token amount of salary and most of them are losing their lives, sai buhari u know sey I be ur paadi abeg increase the soldiers salary egbon eejo sir
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by ki02020(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't think the military is lacking fund the problem to me is diversion of miliatry funds by the pot belly OGA at the top for selfish reasons

1 Like

Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
ki02020:
I don't think the military is lacking fund the problem to me is diversion of miliatry funds by the pot belly OGA at the top for selfish reasons
yes that is inclusive but the peanut being paid to military men is too small ,a friend of mine died in boko Haram operation ,his salary was stopped and his wife was driven from the barracks .
as I write the poor widow is always begging around to feed her six children.
Re: Buhari Please Help Soldiers Pls .we Are Suffering by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
besttrader:
No institution in Nigeria needs an upward revision of salaries, instead a downward revision is needed for Federal/State/LG law makers and other affiliate bodies that are paid extremely high wages.

In view of the Army and its affiliates, what they need is a well structured system, where the Army reinvents the old days in a better way i.e. the provision of Army Children School (comfortable learning environment as well as tutors in these schools), hence providing free educational services for all Army personnel wards within the barracks, reequipped and upgraded MRS (free medical for personnel and family members), etc. Once this is done, with the same salary structure, they'll be able to plan better as it means more money in their pockets, since they'll be excluded in medical/tuition spending.

GMB should desist from any wage increase, it would only give way to inflation. Rather reduce wage where needed and improve our institutions to offer the services they are designed to provide. Extrapolate the idea to the Navy, Police, Immigration, et al.

are you this mean

can you serve your country for 25years with 54k monthly income
with a wife and 4 kids and all schooling
pls answer me

(1) (Reply)

President Mugabe Allegedly Says "Even Satan Wasn't Gay" / Nairaland Online Referedum For Biafra; To Be Or Not To Be / Some Nigerians Abroad Go Kill Me With Our "Foreign" Accent:lo!l Lol!! Lol!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.