Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (5347 Views)

Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls / Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Beamborla(f): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2015
MojAyo:
hahaha,I think dis is happening in every area,nija don dey blackout since
Wouldn't be annoyed if it was everywhere.

The house next door had light and it was reflecting inside my compound
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

there is no light here sha
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Princessderaa(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2015
tayoxx:
see this one o....no b only Cook otapiapia na fry otapiapia....better talk tru now so that when we catch u join your husband kneel down beg we no go laugh....

Must you quote me?
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2015
MojAyo:
lemme check ur profile and see what she is talking about
yea hope you saw me chilling with my paddi Mr zebra cheesy
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

eeya pele cheesy
go charge over there
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
MojAyo:
see english
cheesy
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Beamborla(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
2dice:

eeya pele cheesy
go charge over there
Lol...
I'd rather have a flat ba3 than go there to charge embarassed
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...
I'd rather have a flat ba3 than go there to charge embarassed
lol why is that?
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Beamborla(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
2dice:

lol why is that?
Nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral (18+) / Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver / I'm Not The Only One Who Noticed This About Rema's hit song Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.