Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver (5353 Views)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2023
She wonders what could have gone wrong with him between 2019 and 2023 to make him become a bus driver.

A Nigerian lady, Ngozi has taken to Twitter to express sadness over her friend who was once wealthy but is now working as a bus driver to make ends meet.

The lady recounted her experience after meeting her friend. She disclosed that he used to be rich and would often given her money during their NYSC.

However, she was shocked to find out that he now works as a bus driver and is broke. She wonders what could have gone wrong with him between 2019 and 2023. She also adds that he was so ashamed following their encounter.

She wrote:
“It’s heartbreaking when u see ur frd who used to be rich and now a bus driver. What happened to him btw 2019-2023. I had to meet him, he was so ashamed. This guy used to dash me money then in nysc 20k, 30k . My night is ruined”

See post below;

https://repnaija.com/lady-left-heartbroken-after-seeing-her-once-wealthy-friend-working-as-a-bus-driver/

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Bitcoin loss

14 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by mymadam(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2023
RepNaijaUpdates:
[b]...
A Nigerian lady, Ngozi has taken to Twitter to express sadness over her friend who was once wealthy but is now working as a bus driver to make ends meet...

Babe, isn't this a right time for you to financially assist the dude? U follow chop im ego nau, right? Chai, dis life no balance, at all, at all 🤔

17 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Bahamas95(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
At least she had compassion on him unlike most people that would forget what he did for them and make him an object of mockery.

24 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by falcon01: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
He was never wealthy He was Lying.
Been poor is a process you just don't go from wealthy to a bus conductor within 3 years there's a cool down period Acceptance period then the rebound. Been a bus conductor is one of the Low level job even a poor man would do so she's either lying or he was lying about Been wealthy.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Cypress042(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigerian woman are so fast to call men broke, what happened to returning the favours he's done for you during Nysc?

It means he's still far better than you, even as a graduate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by FalseProphet1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Possibly bet9ja. That thing can wreck you within seconds.

This I have seen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Blupen(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Women don finish the fool money how can you give a lady that you are not married to 30k?? that is why my weed is my main girlfriend if i wan knack olosho 5h don do me ahead ahead bros.....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Dangrace01: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dashing money 2 much caused it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Blupen(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Possibly bet9ja. That thing can wreck you within seconds.

This I have seen.
Bet9ja is innocent na woman finish his money

8 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by gentleman82: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dashing woman 20k to 30k , na woman wreck this one life finish

8 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Ballzproblem2: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
invest ,never put all your eggs in one basket ,never stop making money! some people get too comfy with the small wealth dey have acquired money wey no dey add dey finish keep investing no matter what , remove liability from your life including women.

Have emergency funds in case of bankruptcy and lastly pray make you no ever smell trenches cause you fit lose everything overnight

11 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
That's life for you... Table turns.....

As a Matter of fact, I've a neighbor just like him here...This particular dude used to live in Benin with his family..Very wealthy and whenever he was going out during weekends for his normal flexing, entourage were always accompanying him....But within a blink of an eye,he lost everything and he had to relocate back to Delta state.....Dude is now an okada rider......

Las las, things dey happen for this life......Pray make your own no turn out to be like some stories wey you dey hear when God don finally pick your calls....

It also reminds me of an advice an older man(passenger) gave to me last year...He said and I quote-"My boy,when you dey see money dey chop and spend,no one day laugh who no get, because within a second,life fit shock you....Na once one kind sickness go knack you,from there you go begin spend all your money,and from there poverty don come"

And I heard him so loud and clear ❤️

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe lack of proper planning or village people.
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by livenija: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
mymadam:

Babe, isn't it time for you to financially assist the dude? U follow chop im ego nau, right? Chai, dis life no balance, at all, at all 🤔
dem dey ever get?
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Karlifate: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
RepNaijaUpdates:
She wonders what could have gone wrong with him between 2019 and 2023 to make him become a bus driver.

Alot can happen in 4 minutes, talk more of 4 years. kiss

• Bad investments
• Metaphysical attack
• Sickness
• Instant gratification

Etc.

Nothing is guaranteed in life, save death.

Not too long ago, Usain Bolt mysteriously lost $12.7million (£10.3million).

So, shit happens in life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by kelspinall(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
let's stop mentioning women and gals here for fuqsake..lets see things from different views for ones .

it could juju(village peepz or bad family members or friends)

it can be bad influence from friends, living lavish, gambling, partying hard and soo on...

or maybe he isn't rich at the first place but was trying to impress .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Caleb15(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Noting dey shock me again!
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by nanakgh(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
invest ,never put all your eggs in one basket ,never stop making money! some people get too comfy with the small wealth dey have acquired money wey no dey add dey finish keep investing no matter what , remove liability from your life including women.

Have emergency funds in case of bankruptcy and lastly pray make you no ever smell trenches cause you fit lose everything overnight

Thanks for this. In the trenches already but I'm learning. Won't be the same when I make it back up there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Smitaro100(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thank God you remembered he was rich and was helping you out with some funds, hope you offered a helping hand oo since you feel more comfortable with your job Dan his, not just coming here to do aproko. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by wonder233: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
The problem is perception. We are too quick to want to label people as "rich" and impose a burden on them to keep up. So some people in order not to lose face try to...
When I was a contract staff for a brief period with ExxonMobil, I never told anyone I was working there. The few close people that knew, tried to make me live up to the hype, but didn't mince words in telling them, there was a big difference between a full staff and myself.
So, when before covid we were laid off and covid lockdown meant no offices was hiring, I had to use my car and drive as uber. I still felt bad, but not as bad as if I had hyped myself.
And also, I'm a giver, I could give you even my last cash.. But I later learnt to start saying NO cos I just realized one day, these people will still be okay, whether you give them or not. So now, I don't go overboard with giving.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by 2rez: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
mymadam:

Babe, isn't it time for you to financially assist the dude? U follow chop im ego nau, right? Chai, dis life no balance, at all, at all 🤔

Don't mind the schrepp. If truly she cares, then she should do the needful but trust me, she would rather prefer to come on social media to show fake empathy just to gather likes. Na thunder go fire these schrepps.
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by drdeath: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:
He was never wealthy He was Lying.
Been poor is a process you just don't go from wealthy to a bus conductor within 3 years there's a cool down period Acceptance period then the rebound. Been a bus conductor is one of the Low level job even a poor man would do so she's either lying or he was lying about Been wealthy.
You must be senseless!
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by falcon01: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
drdeath:

You must be senseless!
alright Mr Sensible
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by techgen(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wetin eyes don see...mouth nor fit talk.
Na to pray say make our charger nor blow.

This story reminds me of 2017/2018 na Oil money Dem dey call me, even as a corper then.

Because during my service year,I was employed in an oil firm and the pay was mad 300+ grin along side my alawee.

And during that period, I was investing most of my funds in Crypto. Dec. 2017 market boom ...and I didn't pull out $1, thinking that by April 2018 my POP month, money will full every where to buy land and build house.

Na once Crypto market fall, and by may 2018 company lost asset, Dem give us unpaid leave, after like a year, Dem drop us.

Na so me Oil money take enter trenches.

Shit can happen...

Story plenty...Na GOD DEY HELP MUMU

11 Likes

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by mytime24(f): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe a gambler

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by thestreets(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
God bless every NL memeber. i dey use this platform chill wela. people wicked #fact. na y i no dey keep friends again
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Starboytwo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
All these things na lie abeg.
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Trizyd(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
He kept dashing 20k, 30k to many ungrateful people
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bitcoin gain

Well, Check my profile if you need help with your statement of purpose, personal statement, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by Baronthecelebri: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Blupen:
Women don finish the fool money how can you give a lady that you are not married to 30k?? that is why my weed is my main girlfriend if i wan knack olosho 5h don do me ahead ahead bros.....
confirm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz / How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.