Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (5373 Views)

Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls / Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will walk away and pretend as if i did'nt see but he go hear am when he comes home cos i wont take it easy with him#i fit kill him self cheesy#btw this can never happen to me cool
chaii kill keh?
Ontop wetin naa
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Beamborla(f): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jesu! shocked shocked shocked

Dunno what my reaction would be at first.

But I know I would cry myself out especially if she's below my standard.
Would ask him if he truly loves her after making him comfortable. If he replies yes, I would encourage him to go for her. I'd rather be alone than be that woman he does not look forward to seeing every morning and after work everyday.

If I no do the above, well, I might forgive but forgetting and trusting again would be very difficult. That is if he showes true remorse and not mere pretence.
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Dont know hun lol never seen u to be honest grin
Wt do u look like .. But so wont u go down like that for ur bae
i look like a skinny rickross with ObJ's tribal sad ..yea ama beg my bae when i get home.. I pray she doesn't put otapiapia inside my food Sha
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Beamborla(f): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:
Beamborla me ... Hunni bun take this joor kiss
Missed you plenty. angry
PHCN or whatever their name is did me strong thing
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Missed you plenty. angry
PHCN or whatever their name is did me strong thing

Wow pele
Hope ur ok now oh
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

i look like a skinny rickross with ObJ's tribal sad ..yea ama beg my bae when i get home.. I pray she doesn't put otapiapia inside my food Sha

Lol did u cheat?
U guys men
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Venom104: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
celine234:
if it were me..... hmmmm. double wahala.
I'll tell him to remain crippled in that position o cos the moment he gets up....(no pot of soup and also no night pant)
better hungry and conji na go kill am angry
what nonsense angry

NA girls like this wey never get bf for 5secs go dey make noise pass.. find somewhere sit down abeg
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Is that you on your profile?
Jeez!, you are fûcking ugly.
How do girls get closer to you?
*pukes*, you irritate me
falconey:
I am here to gossip. cool
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

Gboun! Aunty Lala247 said i shouldn't tell you smiley
lala always doing devils-P.A ...
Oya whisper it to me wink
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Beamborla(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Wow pele
Hope ur ok now oh
Yeah! I Don vex buy power bank self cheesy

How was your day?
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Lol did u cheat?
U guys men
ok if i you saw your husby like that
you will lick is asss wen he get back home right? sad
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

ok if i you saw your husby like that
you will lick is asss wen he get back home right? sad

Oh thats not his wife shocked

Lol no wonder celine mean like that
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Yeah! I Don vex buy power bank self cheesy

How was your day?

Ok dear
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beamborla:
Jesu! shocked shocked shocked

Dunno what my reaction would be at first.

But I know I would cry myself out especially if she's below my standard.
Would ask him if he truly loves her after making him comfortable. If he replies yes, I would encourage him to go for her. I'd rather be alone than be that woman he does not look forward to seeing every morning and after work everyday.

If I no do the above, well, I might forgive but forgetting and trusting again would be very difficult. That is if he showes true remorse and not mere pretence.

so so on point dear
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Venom104:

NA girls like this wey never get bf for 5secs go dey make noise pass.. find somewhere sit down abeg

i wonder why some people cannot just be sensible. I voiced down my opinions but instead of him to contribute his, he's abusing me. :-(

if it will bring millions to your pocket, please go on. I now know how very matured you are....carry on.
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
celine234:

i wonder why some people cannot just be sensible. I voiced down my opinions but instead of him to contribute his, he's abusing me. :-(

if it will bring millions to your pocket, please go on. I now know how very matured you are....carry on.

Ma binu
Think we all misunderstood the question

op nah bush boy lol
Ur opinion valid ..
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

chaii kill keh?
Ontop wetin naa
on top dis matter naa cheesy
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Venom104: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
celine234:

Apologies..
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:
Cc Mhizkel .. Beamborla .. Lagmostkuit ... lala247 ... Prettythicksme .. Mojayo ... Morethanadol ... Blebleswag
Come share your opinion smiley
about what
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:
Hello ladies
imagine you caught your husband in this position.. What are you going to do ?
I won't do anything,will just leave his sorry ass,I deserve better
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
celine234:
if it were me..... hmmmm. double wahala.
I'll tell him to remain crippled in that position o cos the moment he gets up....(no pot of soup and also no night pant)
better hungry and conji na go kill am angry
what nonsense angry
ha ha,u got me laughing,d mumu he can't do for u,is what he is doing for another woman outside,dntu get it
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:
I will jejely cook otapiapia for him
no need to kill him now,re u for real
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

what of he begs and give you a convincing explanation
you know we guys are good at that
mtcheew,na wash
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Mhizkel(f): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

lala always doing devils-P.A ...
Oya whisper it to me wink
No joor
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
DonaldGenes:

You should be summarily arrested, Lock, and keys thrown into the ocean
abi,killer woman
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:

Yes oh!.

I know wan dey for water ND allow soap to enter my eye
u wicked o
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
Is that you on your profile?
Jeez!, you are fûcking ugly.
How do girls get closer to you?
*pukes*, you irritate me

LWKM I know. cool
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
MojAyo:
I won't do anything,will just leave his sorry ass,I deserve better
so what are gonna do?
Let say yu guys are married with kids
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by 2dice(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizkel:

No joor
sad
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princessderaa:

wooow that will be nice.

thank Gos you are already in the prison,.pls arrange a V.I.P spot for me in kirikiri

Lmào.. Just kidding oh
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
2dice:

lol you guys can settle it now
must you murder him
settle wetin,make dem part ways joor
Re: Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin

The guy looks like his proposing or begging for kitty either way .. Ur response a bit harsh
U get bf?
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wanna Know More About Life?? (SEX-MORAL) Get In!! U Gonna Lve Dis! / This Is Why Guys Should Stop Tying Their Shoe Lace In Front Of A Lady (pic) / Picture That Confirm jide Kosoko Is Banging Is Daughter (18+ Picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.