Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones (2407 Views)

Am I Really That Ugly... / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
op you don't know what you are saying.
You don turn transgender?? shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Minet16(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
smvinreal:
Can you create any Human being so wots up wit "ugly" are you trying to insult God because i read in my Bible that we are all Created in God's image so please correct yourself

this one that you are defending ugly girls now, i hope you are fine o.

no offence o

MINET16
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wat's dis one saying? Park jooor
trendy01:
No girl is ugly. U can only find ugly guys
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wat's dis one saying?
trendy01:
No girl is ugly. U can only find ugly guys
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
No one is really ugly, your Beyonce might be someone's Dracula, beauty lies in d heart, most pretty girls allow their beauty to get into their head and they become outrightly rude, All thanks to u men who flatter us day and night with complements and attention

E be lyk say nah Plato talk say "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" but me I am saying "uglyness lies in the mind of the beholder"
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:
Hmmmm.. na wa oo..

Well.. im friendly.. so I'm ugly

According to the Op YES!!! it could be just a little bit though tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You don turn transgender?? shocked shocked grin
tongue tongue grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
tongue tongue grin
When you finish no forget Gist me how many nl girls you toast grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by pcaliphate(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin Funny enough! All girls are beautiful but "Mary K and the gown" works the difference.

#By the way! What's the square root of 2? grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by tohpahz(f): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
machinegundammy:

According to the Op YES!!! it could be just a little bit though tongue

So am a lil ugly.. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by ireneony(f): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See am grin

I hope you don't think you're pretty. undecided grin
pretty is an understatement am beautiful
if u dont concur, go twerk on a puppy
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
pretty is an understatement am beautiful
if u dont concur, go twerk on a puppy
See this ode. Dey there dey deceive yourself. grin
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
ask your.mum undecided
would pretend I never saw this
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by jworos(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
smvinreal:
its mostly used for bad incidents and occurance
Maybe Worwor can b used den!
Re: Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones by Sarimah(f): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
lol...

u shudnt av quoted me

coz u r pretty smiley

nice brows wink
thanks

you're pretty too smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Get Here? / Respond:what Did U Regret Not Doing With Your Ex?? / I Don’t Regret Marrying A Nigerian — Oyinbo Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.