Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) (8826 Views)

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
any embarrassing moment you have created in front of your partner?gringringrin

share......

2 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
This image lacks connection with reality.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by falconey(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2015
backpage please. cool

3 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
and your brain lacks connection to reality for you to realize its a joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
and your brain lacks connection to reality for you to realize its a joke

And you Id!0t think jokes are not connected to reality? Are u this dumb?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by kestolove95(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Is she a yoruba girl?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Teeboy22(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
any embarrassing moment you have created in front of your partner?gringringrin

share......

ahahahahah....funny grin na to carry her baff 4 her ni

2 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
falconey:
backpage please. cool
you created this tread https://www.nairaland.com/2270481/man-been-more-moral-sexually with 200 + view so what are u saying exactly?

1 Like

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And you Id!0t think jokes are not connected to reality? Are u this dumb?
you shld have showed your stupidity in a mature way by ignoring my tread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Teeboy22:

ahahahahah....funny grin na to carry her baff 4 her ni
grin grin grin baff her well o
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
you shld have showed your stupidity in a mature way by ignoring my tread undecided

Go wan.k yourself Mr
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Is she an yoruba girl?
An yoruba Girl?
JESUUUUS!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Is she an yoruba girl?

You must be in same league with OP

4 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by falconey(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
you created this tread https://www.nairaland.com/2270481/man-been-more-moral-sexually with 200 + view so what are u saying exactly?

cool
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

You must be in same league with OP
yes we are. but you can explain to me why your miserable life is not useful to the world if truly u r a guru in English language. we heard abt Wole Soyinkaundecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
yes we are. but you can explain to me why your miserable life is not useful to the world if truly u r a guru in English language. we heard abt Wole Soyinkaundecided

Did I hit a nerve? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Fernandowski(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Lolz...that one na authentic oponu be that
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by ribbit: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
This joke is dumb..... Even this won't happen to the stupidest person in the world.

Joke is meant to be unrealistic but the drawer's dumbness is even more amusing.

1 Like

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
And that beggars a big question: is the OP connected to reality?
I really doubt that he is.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2015
ribbit:
the stupidest person in the world
you have claimed the tittle for commenting on a dumb post undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2015
RickRichards:

birds of the same feather. old foool, u created this treadhttp://www.nairaland.com/2230262/some-romancelanders-today... to show your foolishness on April first. so what else more can I expect from a dullard like u?

2 Likes

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Hahahahahahaha
It's so obvious, he isn't connected to reality
He list connection long ago
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
birds of the same feather. old foool, u created this treadhttp://www.nairaland.com/2230262/some-romancelanders-today... to show your foolishness on April first. so what else more can I expect from a dullard like u?

That (his) thread has connection with reality. U can't even stand criticism. It's a social forum mate, you don't expect everybody to be on same route with u. Live with it or goanddie
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
ribbit:
This joke is dumb..... Even this won't happen to the stupidest person in the world.

Joke is meant to be unrealistic but the drawer's dumbness is even more amusing.

Just been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by demmy0325(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
How dt place fit contain person...
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by fajuyi59: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Tell him o. Most basic things like this are already known to villagers.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
fajuyi59:

Tell him o. Most basic things like this are already known to villagers.

No mind am. BTW how possible is it for a grown up lady to fall inside WC? Considering the sizes of WC and a grown up lady
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
demmy0325:
How dt place fit contain person...

E go contain OP's gf
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by fajuyi59: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No mind am. BTW how possible is it for a grown up lady to fall inside WC? Considering the sizes of WC and a grown up lady?

Lol, that joke is a fail.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by chezholy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
There is something wrong somewhere,
....op u Know try at all.
Re: Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) by richidinho(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No mind am. BTW how possible is it for a grown up lady to fall inside WC? Considering the sizes of WC and a grown up lady

Wat is the full meaning of WC

MTN card awaits u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / Stop!don't Marry Her!she Is Not A Virgin! / Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.