Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC (6068 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Kolababe: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Don’t be fooled by a woman’s beauty. Some of these hot ladies you salivate over are very dirty in their homes. This hot and curvy lady has got people talking after she shared a sexy selfie and accidentally exposed her dirty toilet. Apparently, the toilet has not been washed for weeks if not months...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/hot-chic-shares-sexy-selfie-exposed-her.html

1 Share

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Kolababe: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by NLpolice1: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
All dis pple wey no dey use brain snap picture. See as she dirty , I go soon bust dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by matadonis(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jesus is lord!
Fine dirty girl
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by NLpolice1: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kolababe:
Nawa o
u b op u b ftc I go arrest u
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by johnbuck81(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
am not surprised...all these girls forming Porsche, just go to their rooms and see for yourself.
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
NLpolice1:
All dis pple wey no dey use brain snap picture. See as she dirty , I go soon bust dem
Police officer without badge

Smh
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by AlexCk: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Choi,
Just because of likes and comments, she forgot to 'edit' the toilet part.

Lol,

1 Like

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by pTomz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
see her bulky nyash, i biliv na hin deface dat toilet seat
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by koolet: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aye lee oooh ibosi oo
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by EpicMaurice(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
selfie gone bad ni grin

and some guys will be drooling over her saying they want to bang that pvssy.

but wait, if her toilet that only her uses looks like that, how her pvssy that many guys use go look nah? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by littlewonders: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
That was how I told my friend who almost killed himself for one curvy lady, and decided to take him to this lady's apartment, to his surprise the girl's black pot of soup was placed close to her urine bucket.

Since that day na vomit e dey wan vomit anytime him see the lady. Not all things that glitters are gold.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by NemzySeries(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
see as d toilet dirty like sum yoruba and hausa pple kitchen grin
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by NevetsIbot(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
hian!! And I'm eating beans now sha.

Iamdurent, come and carry yoyr fellow Igbo with a flat brain up there to amadihoa to cure his sense
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by NevetsIbot(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
littlewonders:
That was how I told my friend who almost killed himself for one curvy lady, and decided to take him to this lady's apartment, to his surprise the girl's black pot of soup was placed close to her urine bucket.

Since that day na vomit e dey wan vomit anytime him see the lady. Not all things that glitters are gold.
chisos!!!
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
wallahi naso 88% of them be...come de snap rabsh pictures de claim queenbee
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
who wan buy advert space abeg?
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by crackhouse(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chai which kain thing be this?
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by MrOreo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
And many guyz go don give her mouth action... almost equivalent to licking and sucking that toilet.... #vomits
cry
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by baZOOKer: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Girls are naturally dirty
dont @ me angry
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by thunderfiremods(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
sanitary workers ehn...
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by policy12: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm average girls are like that.
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kolababe:
Don’t be fooled by a woman’s beauty. Some of these hot ladies you salivate over are very dirty in their homes. This hot and curvy lady has got people talking after she shared a sexy selfie and accidentally exposed her dirty toilet. Apparently, the toilet has not been washed for weeks if not months...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/hot-chic-shares-sexy-selfie-exposed-her.html
What is wrong with the picture?She has only used the "selfie" to show her true " self".....a beg allow her to show her true self o.
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Amiano(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dis type can form

1 Like

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by omosefeeguaibor(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
If there's one thing I can't stand this will rate numero uno on my list, how worse can dirt be again sad so unfortunate there's a lady posing behind that disgusting bowl.
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by midolstudent(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
If there's is one thing I can't stand this will rate numero uno on my list, how worse can dirt be again sad so unfortunate there's a lady behind that disgusting bowl.
u have a shop smiley
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by SIRmanjar(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha..INyyama!dirty lazy girl..I wonder how her honey pot go dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by 14teenK: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
#AFONJA GIRLS
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by LegalBaby(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Add graphic picture.

1 Like

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
ghrrrrrrrrrr!

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
pTomz:
see her bulky nyash, i biliv na hin deface dat toilet seat

1 Like

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by popefuse(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
E fit no be her house. Proberbly using the mirror jst to snap and unconcious of the dirt. It cud be hotel or friends room u neva can tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex / Fake Life. Slay Queen Poses In Emirate Business Class After Passengers Disembark / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.