Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act (10363 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by rhajaan(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
To say I was shocked to my marrows is an understatement. The act itself was not what shocked me but the ages of people involved. As I was walking round in the house, I just heard some footsteps close to the window one of the rooms we don't use. Our house is the only house in the compound as our gate is always open. As I tried peeping through the window, the next thing I saw shocked me... The 7 year old girl was sucking the 10 year old's undeveloped b##bs...As I still stood there frozen, they graduated to touching each odaz womanlinz...I left and rushed to call my wife...She came and saw nothing. Later they resumed their sucking and that was when my wife saw them. The most shocking thing was that when they resumed, the 10 year old's 5 year old brother was there starring at them while they continued their ungodly act..My wife advised we come out and challenge them. We came out and they could not deny it. As we were deliberating and interviewing them, the 10 year old's father walked by and saw the two small galz kneeling. We had to tell him what they did. He gave both the beating of their lives...so parents,we have to be careful....lesbianism starts early...we have to watch our wards....May Allah help us and guide our wards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by pretydiva(f): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is serious. Dont really no wat dis world is turning into. Parents have a lot of work 2 do in the lives of their children. Not just bringing them into this world alone,but nurturing them in the fear and admonition of the lord.

Parents should also be wary of the kind of friends their children keep. May God give us the grace 2 train up the children he has given us

Hope the father spoke some senses into them,not just beating them but making them realise the evil that comes wit lesbianism..its well

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by 1dafullymade(f): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
My dear,d world is getting crazier by d day...d ones I witnessed in my compound still give d chills up until now...u talk of 7 & 10 yr olds, I talk of 2,3 & 5 yr olds, (with d 5 yr old girl bn d bad a*s,always d initiator)

D first time i witnessed such evil,it was btw d 5 & 3 yr olds(both girls)d 5 yr old was d one giving d order, wen i heard her command d 3 yr old to pull down her underwear & to also put her finger in her PP,i came out of my room,both ran....later called d 3 yr old & she told me how d other asked her "to do ds & to do dat"....now dat passed, about a month later or so, I witness d most heartbreaking of all....ds one nearly drove me mad & probably wld hv had me kill d 5 yr old(ok may be not kill her, but wld hv given her d beating of her life) ds time, i caught her wt d 2 yr old brother of d 3 yr old(hope i hvn't confused u yet?)

oh dear, I was in tears d rest of dat day....had goose bumps all over...ds particular day, ddn't go to wrk, was home but locked up everywia(so d evil girl didn't know i was around),den I heard ds funi sound,so i tiptoed to d door & gently opened it....WHaaaatttttttt?what did i c? d 2 yr old was on top of d 5 yr old....I was transfixed, too shocked to say a thing, buh, what broke my heart d most was dat d 2 yr old ran, while d 5 yr old stood & was calling on d 2 yr old to plz come back so dey cld finish up....I dazedly went back into my room,den instantly i started hearing d sound again,ds time around I came out , found them standing & "doing it" again,...they both ran on seeing me...I cldn't hold d tears, later,I went to report to d 2 yr old's mother......
God hv mercy!
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
So it is beating that will solve the problem undecided

Is violence always the answer to everything. Anyway I'll be back after I charge my phone
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by rhajaan(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
1dafullymade:
My dear,d world is getting crazier by d day...d ones I witnessed in my compound still give d chills up until now...u talk of 7 & 10 yr olds, I talk of 2,3 & 5 yr olds, (with d 5 yr old girl bn d bad a*s,always d initiator)

D first time i witnessed such evil,it was btw d 5 & 3 yr olds(both girls)d 5 yr old was d one giving d order, wen i heard her command d 3 yr old to pull down her underwear & to also put her finger in her PP,i came out of my room,both ran....later called d 3 yr old & she told me how d other asked her "to do ds & to do dat"....now dat passed, about a month later or so, I witness d most heartbreaking of all....ds one nearly drove me mad & probably wld hv had me kill d 5 yr old(ok may be not kill her, but wld hv given her d beating of her life) ds time, i caught her wt d 2 yr old brother of d 3 yr old(hope i hvn't confused u yet?)

oh dear, I was in tears d rest of dat day....had goose bumps all over...ds particular day, ddn't go to wrk, was home but locked up everywia(so d evil girl didn't know i was around),den I heard ds funi sound,so i tiptoed to d door & gently opened it....WHaaaatttttttt?what did i c? d 2 yr old was on top of d 5 yr old....I was transfixed, too shocked to say a thing, buh, what broke my heart d most was dat d 2 yr old ran, while d 5 yr old stood & was calling on d 2 yr old to plz come back so dey cld finish up....I dazedly went back into my room,den instantly i started hearing d sound again,ds time around I came out , found them standing & "doing it" again,...they both ran on seeing me...I cldn't hold d tears, later,I went to report to d 2 yr old's mother......
God hv mercy!
Surely these "kids?" you talk about need deliverance!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by 1dafullymade(f): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhajaan:

Surely these "kids?" you talk about need deliverance!!
my brother, they sure need deliverance!
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abeg teach them sex education and the dangers involved in what they are doing. Illiterate parents!

Always thinking cane solves all things as if when the pain of cane subsides, they won't be more discreet about their acts. Shioorr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Yasher: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think the major problem with parenting in Nigeria has religious and cultural implications. So much assumptions. Truth be told, Negative influence(s) is everywhere. Parents have no excuse not to protect their children through proper education as well as being conversant with what their kids do. Shying away from some topics because they may sound "politically improper" doesn't solve the problem either.

It is not all the time you employ the use of the rod. Kids must be properly educated on all subject of life from sex to marriage, from schooling to career. This is how you invest in their future.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by dinachi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
92 percent of Nigérian girls lick puzzy. It iz a confirmation.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by bennyrazz: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kids only practice what they see and I would like to blame the parents of the 5yrs old girl @1dafullymade mentioned. It is clear her parents were having sex in front of her with so much excitement. So she too wanted to have that feeling thus, she's abusing /corrupting other younger kids. Parents should beware of what they do in front of their children because they are stylishly copying you

@rhajan well to you own story, they learnt the act from their elder sister or aunty and I'm very sure one of either the 10yrs old or 7yrs old started practicing the act on one party before it became a mutual thing. Now this 10yrs old & 7yrs old will start initiating under young girls wherever they go to if care is not taking. It might have a multiplier effect.
Solution, I think the parents of all of these kids needs to get to the root cause of all these by beating & questioning the kids to show them who introduce them to the ungodly act and after that, they under psychological therapy.

Lastly, with what is going on now, it shows kids can be initiated/exposed into all this sexual jargons going on now. They might be initiated/abused from their school by their class mates or teacher or by a next door neighbor. Bottomline is, everyone should start teaching his or her child sexual education in a coded way right from when they start to talk.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by 1dafullymade(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
bennyrazz:
Kids only practice what they see and I would like to blame the parents of the 5yrs old girl @1dafullymade mentioned. It is clear her parents were having sex in front of her with so much excitement. So she too wanted to have that feeling thus, she's abusing /corrupting other younger kids. Parents should beware of what they do in front of their children because they are stylishly copying you

@rhajan well to you own story, they learnt the act from their elder sister or aunty and I'm very sure one of either the 10yrs old or 7yrs old started practicing the act on one party before it became a mutual thing. Now this 10yrs old & 7yrs old will start initiating under young girls wherever they go to if care is not taking. It might have a multiplier effect.
Solution, I think the parents of all of these kids needs to get to the root cause of all these by beating & questioning the kids to show them who introduce them to the ungodly act and after that, they under psychological therapy.

Lastly, with what is going on now, it shows kids can be initiated/exposed into all this sexual jargons going on now. They might be initiated/abused from their school by their class mates or teacher or by a next door neighbor. Bottomline is, everyone should start teaching his or her child sexual education in a coded way right from when they start to talk.
u ar spot on dear

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Svelteb(f): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
1dafullymade:

God hv mercy!
shocked...Those litu ones? Whr did dey learn d act frm?
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
These kids might be oblivious of what lesbianism means.
It's obvious that older one might have seen an uncle sucking a lady bréast or/and fingeríng her.

She is probably thinking since a man is doing it, let her also venture and know what it seems like.

No two grown up lesbians would do that shìt infront of kids or anybody.
They learnt it through heterosexual couples/adults but doing it in a homosexual way, and would turn lesbian if they weren't born that way -- hormone distorted by environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gbam kiss

hence sex education is necessary
FrancisTony:
These kids might be oblivious of what lesbianism means.
It's obvious that older one might have seen an uncle sucking a lady bréast or/and fingeríng her.

She is probably thinking since a man is doing it, let her also venture and know what it seems like.

No two grown up lesbians would do that shìt infront of kids or anybody.
They learnt it through heterosexual couples/adults but doing it in a homosexual way, and would turn lesbian if they weren't born that way -- hormone distorted by environment.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Gbam kiss

hence sex education is necessary
Yeah! It's high time people started pressing bøobs, ass and kissing in their house or only a place there are no kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by ozandaxe: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2017
I used to window peep and have seen the same sort of thing from kids as young as 6 -7. Peeped for 16 years so there's not much I haven't seen. Never came close to getting caught and haven't done it for over 20 years. I never came across a fence I couldn't get over or around, dogs were not a problem, and I even knew if the cops had been called on me! I could write one book on how to peep without getting caught and another book on how to prevent it from happening at your house.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by hillsiderfak(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2017
What kind of sexual culture will this coming generation have. This is so sad. What kind of children are this.
Am starting to suspect some of this young children will be trying to seduce even adult , especially the young girls,
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's like there is something wrong with the op brain

what's wrong with children exploring and enjoying themselves. same sex are the best kind of love to feel.
it is utterly evil for any to beat a child because of who he or she loves
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2017

what's wrong with children exploring and enjoying themselves. same sex are the best kind of love to feel.
it is utterly evil for any to beat a child because of who he or she loves or fuvks
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by schumastic(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
this things happen and will continue to, parents and older siblings just need to watch what they do or watch in front of this kids cus they will always want to try it out.

we were once kids and some of us can relate to it, if not the beating or advice we received, who knows what would have become of us.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by omobabalawo: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2017
dinachi:
92 percent of Nigérian girls lick puzzy. It iz a confirmation.

yez sir. statistician general of the federation.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by omobabalawo: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Evaberry:

it is utterly evil for any to beat a child because of who he or she loves or fuvks

come to Nigeria and say that.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by jokepearl(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
You all should relax, they are exploring but things need to be explained to them. I am sure they have no idea what lesbianism is and it may not be anything sexual...

I am sure you guys all played mum daddy and baby when you were kids, cooking with tin trying to recreate what we see..... that just it role playinh

Please don't blow it out of proportion use the opportunity to teach about sex and explain things to them....
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by BestChoiceTutor(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
pretydiva:
This is serious. Dont really no wat dis world is turning into. Parents have a lot of work 2 do in the lives of their children. Not just bringing them into this world alone,but nurturing them in the fear and admonition of the lord.

Parents should also be wary of the kind of friends their children keep. May God give us the grace 2 train up the children he has given us

Hope the father spoke some senses into them,not just beating them but making them realise the evil that comes wit lesbianism..its well

One of the best comment I ever read on Nairaland
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Sterope(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
That shouldn't be end of it. Apparently, someone has been abusing one or both kids OR someone had been exposing them to some adult scenarios.

You need to tell both of their parents to find out.

rhajaan:
To say I was shocked to my marrows is an understatement. The act itself was not what shocked me but the ages of people involved. As I was walking round in the house, I just heard some footsteps close to the window one of the rooms we don't use. Our house is the only house in the compound as our gate is always open. As I tried peeping through the window, the next thing I saw shocked me... The 7 year old girl was sucking the 10 year old's undeveloped b##bs...As I still stood there frozen, they graduated to touching each odaz womanlinz...I left and rushed to call my wife...She came and saw nothing. Later they resumed their sucking and that was when my wife saw them. The most shocking thing was that when they resumed, the 10 year old's 5 year old brother was there starring at them while they continued their ungodly act..My wife advised we come out and challenge them. We came out and they could not deny it. As we were deliberating and interviewing them, the 10 year old's father walked by and saw the two small galz kneeling. We had to tell him what they did. He gave both the beating of their lives...so parents,we have to be careful....lesbianism starts early...we have to watch our wards....May Allah help us and guide our wards.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Sterope(f): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
It would be totally ridiculous in the UK for kids that age to be exploring with themselves. It would be utterly ridiculous if it was between a boy and a girl of those ages too. So lesbianism is not the only issue with that scenario. If they grow up to be sexually attracted to people of same sex, it is between them and God.

Methinks you are the one with problem.

Evaberry:

Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by jokepearl(f): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
That shouldn't be end of it. Apparently, someone has been abusing one or both kids OR someone had been exposing them to some adult scenarios.

You need to tell both of their parents to find out.

Yes they are exposed to a mother breastfeeding a baby. It may not be more than that.
Re: How I Caught A 7 And 10 Year Old Girl Involved In Lesbian Act by Sterope(f): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2017
I highly doubt that
jokepearl:

Yes they are exposed to a mother breastfeeding a baby. It may not be more than that.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too / / Help Me Plan A Party For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.