Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. (451 Views)

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is a story of a man in my area whoose fiance confesses that she cheated on him with a co-worker named henry at her work place. "but the problem is that this man is still close friend with the woman. "now should the man tell the wife to stop being friends with him or should he end the relationship? or what should the woman do? "because the woman and the man are co workers.
Re: HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. by charijee(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op seems you're the guy in question....NLanders always seeking opinions concerning their personal matters in a disguised way undecided
Re: HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. by Ukeachu1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
nairaland.......solution ground
Re: HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. by keko14: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: HELP: His Girl Confesses That She Cheated With A Guy And They Are Still Friends. by Missmossy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
She did a good thing by opening up i must confess. The guy should just make a right choice, the ball is his court.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Girls Claims That They Are Virgin When They Are Searchning? / My German Story... A Must Read! / Governor Adams Kissing His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.