Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA (26245 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by jantofubu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
bamite:
if u cant contribute kindly keep quiet. It's not by force to comment
guy swerve afterall i neva tagged ur nick! Odeh
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Nickymezor(f): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Who d Cap fits let him wear it...Hoping Dr Alex wins tho smiley
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by bamite(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
jantofubu:
guy swerve afterall i neva tagged ur nick! Odeh
u've learnt a new word 'swerve' na so u can use it any hw u want. I dont join issues with retards, was just giving u an advice, so you just maintain your lane and keep being retar.ded
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by raziboi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
vonmaxwell:
Abia nids PDP. Apga is nt strong

ur a fool

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by ideykwum: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
You can't be from Ohafia, you imposter!

SaiBuharii:
Nigerians. Please help us and beg Ochendo. To rule us through somebody is not by force. We the igbos have suffered under development in our region because we keep putting politicians that cannot perform. My local government Ohafia is characterised by mad people, Obituarys Of young people and mud houses, while the west is developing because the great Jagaban - Tinubu has put technocrats in power.

Ochendo should allow Alex Otti govern us. This will bring about development to an extent. It is not until we become the worst region. Abians are tired of suffering.
We want development like we see in Lagos. We are tired of suffering and pretending that all is well, we are tired of seeing our children going to Lagos and be threatened by the owners of the land.

On behalf of all Ndigbo on nairaland...Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Whizzcute(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
oga pls help me,i've nt bn able to create new topics for the past 4-5days,its telling me the server is overwhelmed
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by mezebel(f): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
APGA is the name, Otti is the man...... If u want otti for abians click like,,,,,

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by otemanuduno: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Elzends:
Please kindly ignore any rumours about the
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) using my picture on
the new 2000 Naira note to be introduced... Yes,
truly The Government approached me but I
rejected the offer for security reasons.
Quote n die

You are a very big....

....man grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by ShowYourCertificate: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
always on the loosing train, you again
Either APGA or PDP is a win-win for me and a loss for you. APC will lose woefully in Abia. So much about the losing train.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by obi4kenn(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Either APGA or PDP is okay by me. Not the mega scam party called APC.

APC
#TheOneChanceParty

Buhari
#BabaOneChance
Go get a life.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by chinnyonwu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Am backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
lol. wher dis 1 comot from nw
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by joenwanne: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abia State want Okezuo-Abia, and by God grace............. congratulation your excellency the governor of Abia State.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by starlingbawa(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Am backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

You have been away for a while, I hope you weren't sick or something?
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by donklens: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PDP will lose today in Abia state. I saw the enthusiasm in Aba traders to do away with PDP yesterday
Ndi agbo Nkporo.
Unit 7 PDP 248, APGA 1,
UNIT 5 PDP 178 APGA 0,
UNIT 9 PDP 392 PPA 5, APGA 0.
UNIT 8 PDP 198 APGA 0

Report reporting from Nkporo in Ohafia LGA
Unit 12 pdp 59,apga 10,
unit 15 pdp180 apga 12,
unit16 pdp 164 apga 3

view more results from https://www.nairaland.com/2253866/final-result-abia-state-governorship

PDP IS WINNING WITH A HIGHER MARGIN AGGREGATE WITH THE PREVIOUS RESULT, I PRAY the winner of this election does his best, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by lalasticlala(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Whizzcute post=33104284][/quote]

Just mail the super mods
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by tundeayo2020: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
starlingbawa:

You have been away for a while, I hope you weren't sick or something?
I've been busy o, though I was sick for a couple of days and I had a minor dental surgery. I've really missed you guys like mad.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Caseless: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kereokwu:
Ok we eagerly awaite d result, I just felt the coffin thing is uncalled for
igbo ppl too get issues. Wetin cocon de do for election campaign?
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by isan(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
PDP 4 ABIAgrin

My igbo people let's embrace PDP
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by shizzleStar: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
[s]Nigerians. Please help us and beg Ochendo. To rule us through somebody is not by force. We the igbos have suffered under development in our region because we keep putting politicians that cannot perform. My local government Ohafia is characterised by mad people, Obituarys Of young people and mud houses, while the west is developing because the great Jagaban - Tinubu has put technocrats in power.

Ochendo should allow Alex Otti govern us. This will bring about development to an extent. It is not until we become the worst region. Abians are tired of suffering.
We want development like we see in Lagos. We are tired of suffering and pretending that all is well, we are tired of seeing our children going to Lagos and be threatened by the owners of the land.

On behalf of all Ndigbo on nairaland...Thank you[/s].
[/b]
yorrober man claiming igbo, stop fooling yourself we know your likes cheesy

btw, why do you have to give example with Lagos? why not osun or Oyo state?

Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by shizzleStar: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
ideykwum:
You can't be from Ohafia, you imposter!

Don't mind the foolish yoloba man
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by maxman10(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
missbehave247:
How come creating a topic is very difficult nowadays
Maybe NL is taking it personal with you and so hates you for no just reason, hehe! wink
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by ekiloui(f): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
If you're not from Abia state don't come here and tell us what we need. It is the man that wears the shoe that knows where it pinches!

PDP is a disease in Abia state and we the sane Abians don't want anything to do with them!

Alex we know!
Say no to bad governance!
Say no to Ochendu and his family members

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by iiiyyyk(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Nigerians. Please help us and beg Ochendo. To rule us through somebody is not by force. We the igbos have suffered under development in our region because we keep putting politicians that cannot perform. My local government Ohafia is characterised by mad people, Obituarys Of young people and mud houses, while the west is developing because the great Jagaban - Tinubu has put technocrats in power.

Even a fool know u are not Igbo.
Every igbo man knows Ohafia people are mostly rich.
and for ur information, Goverment dont build houses for people.
and yes we want Orji and his evil, to disappear from abia. But we dont need your sarcastic opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by ekiloui(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
shizzleStar:
yorrober man claiming igbo, stop fooling yourself we know your likes cheesy

btw, why do you have to give example with Lagos? why not osun or Oyo state?

Ode!

Whether he is Yoruba or not he is right in a lot of areas.

Why should Ochendu force his people on Abians? Why can't the people decide? Half of the results from the last election was rigged by Ikuku and co...if Ochendu did well would Ikpeazu need to be rigged in? Is Abia state now Ochendu and sons enterprise.

I'm sick of PDP in Abia...they are free to rule anywhere they want. But you PDP fans should learn to speak with an unbiased mind...PDP has failed Abia state..It's unfortunate they've rigged the election once again...because of what has happened in my state I hate PDP and it'll be a pity if the Devil rules Gods own state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Ponponkon: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Any body that doesn't want Ikpeazu should not ever ply the roads and flyovers he is going to construct in Abia State. All you retrogressive fools that prefers a man who bought honorary doctorate degree with bank money over a man who studied hard and obtained real PhD at age of 30 should perish forever. Ikpeazu is miles ahead of Otti in all raminification. Okezie till 2023 afterwhich onye Isialangwa takes over. After Isialangwa Ukwa will take over. It is called ndoro ndoro ochichi a game of number. Aba rejoice for a true free born son of yours is here to rebuild you. For your Info,any house that has no toilet in Aba will be demolished ASAP no time for nonsense. Onye Ngwa abiala

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by shizzleStar: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
ekiloui:

So I shouldn't point out his antics of deceiving people into believing he is Igbo?

Why should Ochendu force his people on Abians? Why can't the people decide? Half of the results from the last election was rigged by Ikuku and co...if Ochendu did well would Ikpeazu need to be rigged in? Is Abia state now Ochendu and sons enterprise.
Ochendo is a complete bum and a synonym of failure. The worse governor by some distance and a desperado too. His dismal performance in office has rubbed of on Ikpeazu who after all may be a good candidate/performer but for the fact that he is an annointee of Theodore who symbolizes failure.

I'm sick of PDP in Abia...they are free to rule anywhere they want. But you PDP fans should learn to speak with an unbiased mind...PDP has failed Abia state..It's unfortunate they've rigged the election once again...because of what has happened in my state I hate PDP and it'll be a pity if the Devil rules Gods own state
Calm down! I may be sympathetic to PDP but not as far as states like abia is concerned. I am one of the strongest critics who condemn Theodore orji's tenure and overbearing attitude in abia. I support absolutely the candidature of Alex Otti and every other APGA candidate in Abia, so now you know.

Theodore's misrule has pitched the people including every sensible non-indigenes against anything PDP in abia. I expect even his so called victory in the senatorial seat and that of his hopeles son be reversed at the tribunal.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by neduprince(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
@Ponponkon.. You are very lucky I cant quote you and I don't have the habit of insulting people.. Please help your brain and do a little work researching about the man Dr Alex Otti..

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Ponponkon: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
ekiloui:

You are the devil not me and my brother Okezie Ikpeazu. We are going to put all you haters of Ngwa progress to shame. Nobody in your entire community can compete with Ikpeazu one on one when it comes to brain work. We are to large to rig,Ngwa is the majority that was why Otti started claiming Ngwa but unfortunately we are not known with this kind of head in the picture below

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Noneroone(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:

you mean this type of yoloba development? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by starlingbawa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
I've been busy o, though I was sick for a couple of days and I had a minor dental surgery. I've really missed you guys like mad.

I'm sorry about the illness. Good to know you re up and running again.

Stay healthy always...
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by papaejima1: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Okezie Ikpeazu is the Governor Elect of Abia State.
Congratulations Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) / Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.