Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA (26230 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Ponponkon: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Jazzgreen:
Okezie's daughter was my coursemate in ABSU ( medicine and surgery) before she was pulled out this semester for security reasons. I dull ooo, I no even look her side. but Jnr, one Medlab guy gats to be wetting his pillow right now, he dated and broke up with this girl last semester.

what matters now is, can we appeal to okezie through her to reduce our sch fees?

#matters_arising
Enyi kparia onwe gi ebe ahu. Okezie's daughter is a confirmed virgin,if you wan marry her bring udu akalabu
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by centjamie(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2015
raziboi:

ur a fool

Now that pdp has won who is the fool now?

Now can you kindly jump into the lagoon? Pls do
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by raziboi(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2015
centjamie:

Now can you kindly jump into the lagoon? Pls do

I now knw aw stupid and weak De sperm dat gave birth to u was....
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by nwadiuko1(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2015
ekiloui:

I'm proud of myself because the day I started supporting Alex Otii over your Okezie I didn't know their constituencies or LGAs...

I'm really ashamed of what some of you have become...I would have called it tribalism but it's obviously something different.

Ikpeazu is Ikuku's front..he's simply going to be a figure head and the fact that your people cannot see this coming beats me.

I have left Abia for you...ruin it as you like..I don't live there, I might not get married to an Abia man..all that joins me to Abia are my parents (one half)... You are men and your children will always come home...scream Ngwa and ruin it for them.
you l be suprised that the rejected stone will later be the chief corner stone.....I wish you well anywhere you want to go but.....Abia won't be the same again change is here in person

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by centjamie(m): 6:11am On Apr 26, 2015
ekiloui:

Oh? Anybody that now hates Ocheozu and his in-law/future money maker Ikpeaza is labelled Ngwa hater?

U people are useless...your mindset is dated as far back as 1800...u put senseless and foo.lish sentiments above your own development...it would appear to me that the Ngwas are definitely unenlightened...although I know a few intelligent ones....it's the lack of education caused by pdp in abia I guess...your brother will sit on his millions and forget u stu.pid lot...when he's done you will know if governance is about kinship or capability.

Your misplaced votes won't count cos the tribunal will have to decide it..and all the evidence needed to prove that your Godfather and his son rigged will be presented.

Uneducated slowpoke

Yes Ngwa people are not enlightened we accept that wholeheartedly.

but if you were enlightened and intelligent as you claim,you will learn to keep calm and give Okezie Ikpeazu,your new Governor, the benefit of doubt to cause a positive change in Abia, instead of sitting here spewing rubbish,denigrating a people who have done nothing wrong by supporting one of their own.

You are just a sour loser who is definitely going to be ruled by the un-enlightened.......deal with that.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by centjamie(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=centjamie post=33115223]

Boy,do away with insults,it doesn't tell good of you.it doesn't pay to insult elders because you will one day become an elder.this is why i don't like indulging kids on social networks because they will end up insulting me and they end up walking unscathed because they can't be seen.something that can't happen in real life.

Grow up kiddo!!
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by centjamie(m): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
you l be suprised that the rejected stone will later be the chief corner stone.....I wish you well anywhere you want to go but.....Abia won't be the same again change is here in person

The emergence of Dr. Okezie ikpeazu as the governor of Abia state will bring about good tidings in the state.

Critics,and haters alike,will be disappointed.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Rolax: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Who said Ngwa people are supporting Ikpeazu? Only Ngwa PDP do.... Alex was born and bred in Ngwaland. And has lived all through his life. He even buried his late father at Nvosi in his home in Ngwaland.
I'm an Ngwa man. Alex is a brother if that's now a case to consider.

We are not going to live our tomorrow in the hands of those who battered our yesterday and still threatening to make today a regret. If it mistakenly happens again, it would be another 8 years of imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Jman06(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:
wonder what ebonyi is doing on your list..allow sentiments becloud you
I'm sure you have not been to Ebonyi recently. A state that was created in 1996 but go there and see the pace at which it is being developed.
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by nwadiuko1(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2015
centjamie:

The emergence of Dr. Okezie ikpeazu as the governor of Abia state will bring about good tidings in the state.

Critics,and haters alike,will be disappointed.
yes my brother God bless you
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by centjamie(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
yes my brother God bless you

Bless you too bro
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by asha80(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Jman06:
I'm sure you have not been to Ebonyi recently. A state that was created in 1996 but go there and see the pace at which it is being developed.
I was there in April last yr and I agree I was surprised about abakiliki but what about rural areas and economic activities?
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Jman06(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:
I was there in April last yr and I agree I was surprised about abakiliki but what about rural areas and economic activities?
you visited Abakaliki. U need to pay a visit to some rural areas of Ebonyi. The state is fast developing! Mind you I am not from there but we share boundary with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.