Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS (5636 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU AS A GUY DO IF YOUR GF DOES THIS TO YOU, AND FOR LADIES WOULD GO TO SUCH LENGTH ?

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will accept my fate.
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by vjsmiles: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by erudyt(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
The end of our relationship.
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Utchgirl(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
madridguy:
I will accept my faith.
I tot it's FATE n nt FAITH

5 Likes

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
I've done that and added all his clothes and bleach.
angry

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Samiceman: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Utchgirl:

Its 'THOUGHT' 'AND' not TOT

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by ginawest(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:
angry
n I tot i was d only one dat dd something lyk dat...
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Samiceman:
Its 'THOUGHT' 'AND' not TOT
“It is" and not “its"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
I really appreciate.

Utchgirl:

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
i will just end the relationship
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Samiceman: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
“It is" and not “its"
werey re ooo

4 Likes

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by madridguy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
My sister you bad gan ooo.

Chiam55:
angry
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by zealot4me(f): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol at the grammarians above me

@topic: serves him right undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
madridguy:
My sister you bad gan ooo.

Sometimes it feels good to be bad grin
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by asadike(f): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
And why would I do that, for what kwanu? Wil he beg and pet me afterwards? Abeg, its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by froxty(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
End of relationship... Next tym it ll b a knife in ma throat...

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Cheating bfs deserve worse.grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
ginawest:

Well we may not have the physical strength but we always hit them where it hurts. Hell has no fury.....
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
To the men saying it's over baba this is how a woman tells you it's over grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by xynerise: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
To be honest, I would cry bitterly.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
ginawest:

Chiam55:
angry

And would he be guilty if he'd hit u?
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
That's absolute madness. I detest such
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No he'd be dead if he hit me grin
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by ginawest(f): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

do u know wot he did dat made me bleach his clothes?
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by xavier0327(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:
angry
dont forget his shoes too. I might probably flood the whole house. grin wink
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
ginawest:
do u know wot he did dat made me bleach his clothes?

Nothing would justify your action ma'am. It takes the grace of God for a guy to avoid hitting u after such display of madness
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

No he'd be dead if he hit me grin

Joker! undecided
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by witnezHD(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
where will you see my phone to do this #me and my phone are one like iron man and is suit
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
xavier0327:
dont forget his shoes too. I might probably flood the whole house. grin wink

Lool at flood house dnt go that far grin grin
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by ginawest(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nothing would justify your action ma'am. It takes the grace of God for a guy to avoid hitting u after such display of madness
dat mins God has rily bin gracious to me
Re: If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS by yhusiee(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
xynerise:
To be honest, I would cry bitterly.
LOL. Cry cry baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna / #throwback/recent Pictures Challenge / Best Twerk Video Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.