Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off (4142 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

which type of peppersoup you get today?
na vulture i get today.
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:
Stephen be like

Imagine Stephen sef dey accus person of derailing
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by stephenqueen: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
God forbid!
God forbid wetin
undecided undecided
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by kinglekan: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

yessir
cc stephenqueen ..orijin101 .. Kingtom ..lordhugo ..Alberto2k ..Fabdedon .. Dharay99 ..kinglekan ...prettythicksme(Peppersoup) ..fulaboy ..sinaj .. + Nu recruit i don forget her name sef cheesy smiley

Well I guess its just mind games. At the end of the day ladies wanna play victims in a relationship.

So all the attitude and stuvs is to get you upset and prompt u to break up. Automatically making you the one who broke her heart.

Its quite pathetic that they love to employ this strategy. Plus the funny thing is they sing your song to everyone who lends them a listening ear. How u were not understanding and blah blah blah.

Sucks jaweeee!! undecided
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
na vulture i get today.
wow that so sexy
give orijin101 the head
while sinaj go eat d nyash
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Imagine Stephen sef dey accus person of derailing
oya mi lenu oo
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

wow that so sexy
give orijin101 the head
while sinaj go eat d nyash
And the intestinal part should be left for you rightundecided ?
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orijin101:

And the intestinal part should be left for you rightundecided ?
naa that for oga kingtom
i will be here perceiving the peppersoup aroma.. E don do me cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

naa that for oga kingtom
prettythicksme, please get diz dude laid for me angry
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Svelteb(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
jaelz:
why do ladies women girls o all join all just start giving you attitude problem once they tired of d relationship or they in love with someone else or they cheated on you. i mean they just start acting funny rude and annoying they stop picking hour calls or returning your calls and start bringing up flimsy excuses..

please ladies why are you all like that morning dear
Its in both ways op, guys' attitudes whn dey no longer want d relatnshp is worse.
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

which type of peppersoup you get today?
wat re u guys sharing here
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
MojAyo:
wat re u guys sharing here
bae you came late
prettythicksme biko come give mojayo one plate of nkwobi cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by KingTom(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

naa that for oga kingtom
grin grin grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

bae you came late
ur head dey there,chop knuckle grin
2dice:

bae you came late
ur head dey there,chop knuckle
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
MojAyo:
ur head dey there,chop knuckle ;Dur head dey there,chop knuckle
huh wich will you like
Chapman
sminoff
zobo or kunu
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
oga shey i no try
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by KingTom(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

oga shey i no try
Over try worry you grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by cahnellven: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Most girls have attitude problem .
There's nothing to be surprised about though ,cos hoes ain't loyal since the days of Adam
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

huh wich will you like
Chapman
sminoff
zobo or kunu
hmmm,lol,I prefer smirnoff,tanx
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmm,lol,I prefer smirnoff,tanx
confam bae
barman lets her drink to stupor
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

confam bae
barman lets her drink to stupor
enough of d flaterring,pls
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
MojAyo:
enough of d flaterring,pls
sad
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

sad
"hiss"
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
MojAyo:
"hiss"
its bed time
oya go and sleep cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

its bed time
oya go and sleep cheesy
I no gree sleep for here,something dey hurt me o
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up

The love of your life just left you and all you want to do is curl up on your bed to think of the good times you shared, get a big bowl of blue bunny ice cream, watch ‘A Walk To Remember’ for the 100th time and cry your eyeballs out. Meanwhile, on the other hand, for some people, it’s more like they just won the lottery, FREEDOM!! Yes! I know you totally know where I am going with this.

Click to rad more - https://www.mazech.com/after_break-up

Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Because NO-ONE wants to be "the bad guy" when something inevitably has to happen (i.e. breakup), but only someone who is assertive can see what needs to be done and do it, in a non-aggressive manner.

Most nigerian girls are passive-aggressive.
It takes inner strength to be assertive enough to initiate things (whether a relationship or a break-up)....which is a strength most girls don't have.
Passive aggressive people hate responsibility. They prefer to give hints and hope the other person picks it up.

Assertiveness is a skill that can be taught. It is different from just being plain ol' "aggressive" which is the other extreme. I recommend all girls learn it. It will make their life generally better.
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Fulaboy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

yessir
cc stephenqueen ..orijin101 .. Kingtom ..lordhugo ..Alberto2k ..Fabdedon .. Dharay99 ..kinglekan ...prettythicksme(Peppersoup) ..fulaboy ..sinaj .. + Nu recruit i don forget her name sef cheesy smiley
sorry I was late sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / Was This Love Or Stupídity / I've Seen It All (come And hear)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.