Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? (1405 Views)

Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by erudyt(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015

Why is it that when someone looks good other ladies are always quick to label that person as being fake? Granted, most women do things to make themselves look good whether it's makeup, clothing, tanning, extents ions, push up bras...et al.

Why is it that when a girl take advantage of all these and actually looks good she's labeled fake by other females. What happened to acknowledging the beauty in others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by woky: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't know
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Women understand women and that's why they hate each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by princefunmmy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let me use devil finder for this
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by erudyt(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Women understand women and that's why they hate each other.
it's kinda funny to me though.
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well, I'm different, wen I see a fyn gurl, I admit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by jnrbayano(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
They spot fake in themselves quickly.
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blebleswag:
Well, I'm different, wen I see a fyn gurl, I admit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by countsparrow: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Which women

The women I know don't do such... undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Hey!
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hey!
Hey!
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by kambili999(f): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
not all women do such
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by FLAWLES(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dat was how my friends saw one fine FAIR girl yesterday dem start de shout"Shez bleaching jooor"
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Slimzjoe(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Dat was how my friends saw one fine FAIR girl yesterday dem start de shout"Shez bleaching jooor"

I fit bet wit ma Big Balls say na u talk am embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
I have no idea abt tat.... cool being "judgemental" is not on my dictionary.. grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2015

What beauty? You mean the distortion of reality by smearing themselves with emulsion paint and updating heavily photoshopped pictures of themselves on social media?

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
erudyt:

Why is it that when someone looks good other ladies are always quick to label that person as being fake? Granted, most women do things to make themselves look good whether it's makeup, clothing, tanning, extents ions, push up bras...et al.

Why is it that when a girl take advantage of all these and actually looks good she's labeled fake by other females. What happened to acknowledging the beauty in others.
Insecure is thier middle name. I had someone attacking me hard online by posting a simple picture. She blew it out of context. I was mad until i realize d biiiiitch was hating and being insecure. Smh..
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What beauty? You mean the distortion of reality by smearing themselves with emulsion paint and updating heavily photoshopped pictures of themselves on social media?
Omg are u kidding me?
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by FLAWLES(f): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I fit bet wit ma Big Balls say na u talk am embarassed
.and why ll i say dat?am not Dark,my friends are
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Slimzjoe(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.and why ll i say dat?am not Dark,my friends are

Ooo....Your friends are a better reflection of who you are.....and the summary is you and your Friends are Green Eyed
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by erudyt(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Insecure is thier middle name. I had someone attacking me hard online by posting a simple picture. She blew it out of context. I was mad until i realize d biiiiitch was hating and being insecure. Smh..
Insecurity! That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by erudyt(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Dat was how my friends saw one fine FAIR girl yesterday dem start de shout[b]"Shez bleaching jooor"[/b]
This one is very common, I think it's just insecurity...they feel threatened by the beauty of others.
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by delishpot: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That babe still fine without makeup jor. If the light at tge background was good that babe is naturaly fine smiley
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by delishpot: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wait make I ash my female pals ..............
Ok, her goes............Girls like to drag each other in mud cos they are hussling for affection. The finner the babe, the more guys want to toast and hang around her. The average babe hates to be pushed to the back So she starts hating and giving reasons for the fine babe to be ignored.
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by emperorchedda(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Girls particularly do this when they see a much more endowed girl around. They feel ever threatened by their sight

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by maryam6(f): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
So true bt nt all ladies o.
Re: Why Are Girls So Judgemental On Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Not one of them.
Being jealous of someone better or prettier than you only makes you miserable and you start hating than appreciating yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: "You Look Sexy" Is An Insult / The Power Of KISS / Is This The Proper Way To Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.