Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Power Of KISS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of KISS (1403 Views)

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / 7 Types Of Kiss And What They Tell About Your Relationship (pics) / MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of KISS by chccho(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2015
What does a real kiss really mean to u?
I rememba one of the best kisses I have had so far, so I met this really cute chic she was even taller than me (am not short for a guy but she is tall for a girl) I didn't think she was gonna give me a chance but we became friends she liked me n i liked her too..one day we were just hanging out n then it happend my God shocked that was probably one of the best kisses ever,I couldn't catch my breath after about 15mins, I was kinda dazed n weak but I wanted more...after sometime we lost contact as she traveled out for msc cry
I love d kissing game and I think lovers should experience d beauty of it..a lot of naija babes don't knw HW to kiss at all (yurk)
What's ur experience?
Re: The Power Of KISS by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm!

Kissing is an essential ingredient leading to a wonderful sex. A pre-intimacy tool.

Also, Kissing is best enjoyed and remembered when done with someone you have strong feelings for.
And kisses that are devoid of lust I.e a kiss that isn't planned to lead to sex are usually the best!

Hope I made sense.

About my kissing experience, I can't really remember any. So many special moments that I've lost count! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of KISS by chccho(m): 2:33am On Jun 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Hmm!

Kissing is an essential ingredient leading to a wonderful sex. A pre-intimacy tool.

Also, Kissing is best enjoyed and remembered when done with someone you have strong feelings for.
And kisses that are devoid of lust I.e a kiss that isn't planned to lead to sex.

Hope I made sex.

About my kissing experience, I can't really remember any. So many special moments that I've lost count! grin grin
U r bad guy, wetn u dey feel like sef?? wink
But anyways I agree with u 100%
And yeah u made sense
Re: The Power Of KISS by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2015
chccho:
U r bad guy, wetn u dey feel like sef?? wink But anyways I agree with u 100% And yeah u made sense
Lol! U bad pass me!
I made a mistake there. It should be sense not sex
Re: The Power Of KISS by IamLEGEND1: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Gave that ho a kiss hos' love kisses
Re: The Power Of KISS by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Mynd44 day don break for Okokomaiko oh

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre / Couple Return To Their Honeymoon Spot 51 Years Later (see Photo) / I Nid New Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.