Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex (2747 Views)

Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex / Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015

Have you ever wondered why the only time your man enjoys spending time with you is when you are both having sex or the prospect of it is sure? Don't you think the reason could be as a result of the fact that that's the only major thing you share with him?

If ladies knew how guys feel the very moment they get up off them after sex, they will know that sex isn't all a guy wants or what can actually make him stay for long in the relationship. After ejaculation, a lady happens to appear to the guy as the opposite of what attracted him. All that excitement and vibration disappears. That explains why some guys come up with different excuses to discharge their girlfriend immediately they've gotten what they want. It takes certain circumstances to make a guy want his girl around for long after sex.

Below are some ways to make your man find you interesting without sex crossing his mind.

1. Step into his world.

Know that there's a danger ahead if your guy demands for sex everytime you visit him. It could be him inviting you and initiating sex. Note that it doesn't mean he doesn't love you, but that can make him run out of love. Why not distract him from such by taking him out to see a football match at a bar? I believe every guy loves football. Look out for those things he loves; do them with him. Ensure he takes you along when he goes visiting his friends. You can even take him out to a barber shop for a nice shave.

2. Build your social skills.

A guy will only see you for your sexual part if you are the type that don't relate with latest happenings. What if he takes you to see his friends and they start gisting about politics, will you be able to contribute or go mute? Will you act like a newborn when they start talking about history? Learn to build yourself socially. You have a smart phone, follow the social media for latest news from the world of politics, sports, health, entertainment, career etc. When such topic pops up, you won't be found wanting. Your guy will be impressed by your knowledge. With your social skills intact, you guys will always have a lot to while away time with.

3. Be romantically flirty.

I met a girl few days back when I went for my convocation. Her elegance attracted me. She walked pass me and greeted; I had to call her as she came politely. Few hours later, we were at a cool bar watching real madrid vs athletico madrid over some drinks(though she refused to take anything). It happened that she was to travel down to lagos this same day I had planned to. While in the bus, I felt like a king when she laid her head to rest on my shoulder while I wrapped my arm across her shoulder. The only thing I could think of was how to forever pet her. That single act of hers made me see her as my baby, the one am to take good care of and protect. No idea of sex came to my mind cos no man sleeps with his baby. Even when you know your man is properly dressed, try to adjust his collars as if they weren't properly done, this will make him feel like a baby getting dressed by his mum. Hold his hands while walking in a park, sit on his laps even when there's an extra seat for you.

4. Plan dates.

You can plan dates but make sure it's according to your man's pocket worth. Tell him of a place you'll like him to take you to the following week. Make sure you ring it in his ears. On the D-day, go with the exact amount you think would be enough to cover the outing, such that when you get there and he starts acting like he can't afford such an outing or cos he's currently broke, you can just get him dressed up and surprised with the outing. It could be a cinema, an eatery, a beach outing, a concert etc.

5. Bring him into your world.

Introduce him to your friends and make sure he hangs with you whenever they are around just for him to be used to them and know them like you know his own friends. You can also take him out to parties. If the both of you are still on campus, you can have him come pick you up the moment you finish writing an exam; take a bike even if he has no ride. That will give him a sense of responsibility.

6. Buy him gifts.

What did I just say? Yes, I said buy him gifts. If you are always at the receiving end of all the goodies in a relationship, then you don't deserve to be in one. Is sex the only thing you can offer him? If yes, then you have no business complaining when he demands for it all the time. Why don't you reciprocate the material love he gives you? Surprise him with a perfume, a jeans trousers, shirts, provisions etc. Make sure they are expensive gifts cos that will spell how much you cherish him.

Well, I hope I've been able to transform someone's life today.

www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/04/ways-to-make-your-man-find-you.html

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Give him sex angry

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by FruityLass: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
All points are cool.

You transformed someone life lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Give him sex angry
that will be the fastest way to lose him if that's all you've got to offer.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by nipora519(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thats lovely

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Sparrow13: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
And we the men will commence 7 days prayer and fasting tomorrow for Nigerian girls to start doing the aforementioned

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by delishpot: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
So in other words, the whole ish rests on the womans shoulders alone ba? The man has no role to play in making a relationship last longer beyound sex ba?
When will men even advice each other fa?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Basildvalour(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Whenever you visit, leave the door wide open so the neighbours could hear what's happening inside the room and refuse to get it closed then, discuss and laugh aloud together

Trust me, the urge will disappear grin
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by emperorchedda(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice points

But I doubt if our girls have anything upstairs except dresses and sex.

In spite of all these aforementioned points she's still gotta be great during sex else the relationship aint going nowhere
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:
So in other words, the whole ish rests on the womans shoulders alone ba? The man has no role to play in making a relationship last longer beyound sex ba?
When will men even advice each other fa?
relationship is a two-way thing. When a lady puts in as much material efforts as the man, she gets every right to dictate when they'll have sex.

Make sure you don't leave your man alone in the business of giving love.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by delishpot: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Segeggs:
relationship is a two-way thing. When a lady puts in as much material efforts as the man, she gets every right to dictate when they'll have sex.

Make sure you don't leave your man alone in the business of giving love.

which man biko?
So, tell me, when will boys here post topics about how men can make their women love them more?
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Aminat508(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Noted, thou, I don't really enjoy sex, but pre-intimacy is d best undecided
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by demmy0325(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Xxpress(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
This post is for white ladies not our Naija babes that want their guys to everything for them.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
#TeamSapiosexual

Nothing turns me on faster than an intelligent woman.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:

which man biko?
So, tell me, when will boys here post topics about how men can make their women love them more?
I'll do that.

A quick tip: make sure you always appear in thesame manner you use to in the beginning when he didn't mind spending his last dime just to get you.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by JustPOSH(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by delishpot: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Segeggs:
I'll do that.

A quick tip: make sure you always appear in thesame manner you use to in the beginning when he didn't mind spending his last dime just to get you.

Lol, ok. But this tip is still on the womans shoulders na! grin
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:

Lol, ok. But tgis tip is still on the womans shoulders na! grin
if she's in a relationship with a man who provides for her, and she sees she can't stand his constant demand for sex, she should try the above tips.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by vislabraye(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Segeggs:
that will be the fastest way to lose him if that's all you've got to offer.

Change position and style grin
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Basildvalour:
Whenever you visit, leave the door wide open so the neighbours could hear what's happening inside the room and refuse to get it closed then, discuss and laugh aloud together

Trust me, the urge will disappear grin
grin

what if he stays alone in a fenced apartment?
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Basildvalour(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Segeggs:
grin

what if he stays alone in a fenced apartment?
you still leave d doors open. You haven't noticed something about guys and s3x when d doors are widely open

Find out
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Sparkles003(f): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Sparrow13:
And we the men will commence 7 days prayer and fasting tomorrow for Nigerian girls to start doing the aforementioned
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Sparkles003(f): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Xxpress:
This post is for white ladies not our Naija babes that want their guys to everything for them.
why generalize have we dated before.
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by Xxpress(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sparkles003:

why generalize have we dated before.
Do I need to do that?
Re: Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex by boynigeria(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2015
all BS, i get my mind off sex cos i wanna not cos some bitchh learns ways to get ma mind off it

(1) (Reply)

Crowny 11 / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.