Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (59437 Views)

Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / Why Rochas Okorocha Is The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Had(picturs) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
...abeg why amaechi ugly nah?
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Omotayor123(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Funny... Shey im be family with I go die
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by ignis: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
SuzieeDee:

ure just saying cus u don't no wat to say, seems u mistakenly flushed ur brain and eyes when u went to d toilet... go look 4 it in d soak away b4 d worms makes it worst. NONSENSE!!!!
Product of stinking sperm cell. ..
Tell that to your mother.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Ayatullah(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
ajebuter:
He lost all sense of reasoning when he began carrying broom

Plus the entire ikwerre curse dey follow am

So thats why the guy dey dance for market like Yabe-left patient

Funny ko, cunny ni

Oloshi

YOU ARE A BORN SADISTIC EE IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by silvakid75(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello all, My Names are OGUNRINDE AYODEJI DAVID ,a Sales Consultant @ JUMIA...I can make ordering your items on JUMIA very easy,quick and Stress-free.

You only need to Send me your Item's Name,your Full Name,Location where you would love your Items to be Delivered and your Current Mobile Number.

Why Order Your Items through Us ??

√√√You get Quick Response with Infographics When you Order your items

√√√You also get Discounts on Certain orders

√√√Quick Delivery is Assured,because i Track Your Orders for you,Notifying you on a daily Basis

√√√Returns of Goods that are Damaged or Tampered with in an unconventional way by the JUMIA Delivery Group is also Efficient(Based on a 14 day Period)

√√√You get Daily Mouth Watering Deals on the JUMIA Website

√√√You get Special Discounts when you order Items in Bulk(up to #10,000 Naira Discounts)

√√√Am always Available to Make Enquiries Concerning Products you would need.Make Suggestions and Give you the Best Heads-up.

All in All, i would be Equivalent to A shoulder to lean on concerning Products on the JUMIA website....

FAQ
#What products are on sale @ JUMIA

√√Ranging from Mobile Phones,Laptops,Fashion,Fragrance,Kitchen Utensils and Virtually Every thing except Perishables and Explosives...

#Are items "Pay on Delivery "?

√√We Carry out Delivery Nationwide + Free Delivery(On Certain Items) and also offer pay on delivery Currently to Some States

( Lagos, Abuja, Calabar,
Port Harcourt, Delta State, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Ibadan)

we are also adding more States on a Frequent Basis.

#How many Days before my Items are Delivered?

√√We take a Maximum of 3-8 days to deliver items outside of Lagos... Lagosians or persons based in Lagos receive their items from 1-4days max..

√√Start Placing your Orders Now!

>>>To place your orders Call/Text/Whatsapp 08135031966/or add up
330812EC
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by ignis: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you look and behave like deranged b1tch
Your mum is the b1tch
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by mike404(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
SO WE NOW CELEBRATE MAD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF THINKING OF HOW TO TAKE OUR BROTHER AMAECHI TO YABA LEFT YOU GUYS ARE HERE CALLING HIM BASKET MOUTH AND ALIBABA OF OUR TIMEangry SHEY NA WHEN AMAECHI START TO DEY SLEEP FOR MARKET WE GO KNOW SAY HIM DON DEY MADT NI
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grinlolgrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by djkushlee(f): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
He is funny, thou
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Ayatullah(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=Ayatullah post=33145564]

YOU ARE A BORN SADISTIC EIDIOT!
Your imbecilic comments not only shows you are a sadist to the core, it also shows you are an illiterate of the highest quality.
[/[color=#990000]color]
Please report immediately to any mental home for proper care.

Sorry for the womb that bore oh ye slowpoke!
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by ElekeNtioba: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
The man is effeminate tho, but then, most Nigerian men are effeminate.

sorry pls ar u male or female?
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Ilekeh(f): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

sorry pls ar u male or female?

Any you choose.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by ElekeNtioba: 12:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Any you choose.

i had d impression u are a guy bt i see pple addressing u as a lady. i just dont want to address u wrongly dats why i ask.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Excuzeme: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Amaechi si from the "East" or is it S/South shocked shocked

..and it so happens that most of the people beefing him are from that side!

Could it be that he is seeing what most of them cannot see, due to being blinded by tribal bigotry?

Politics aside, l think the man has a "good nature", a very GENUINE, good nature.......... unlike Jonathan who is a slime Green Snake, in a green grass or what you may call "Wolf, in Sheep Clothing".
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by xtervaganza(m): 12:53am On Apr 27, 2015
ignis:

Your mum is the b1tch
says the worthless b1tch with worthless parents lol
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:54am On Apr 27, 2015
CR77:
tongue tongue APC gay party tongue tongue

U be number 1 mumu of africa,useless igbotic
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by goodgood2(m): 1:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Make no mistake, this tout is a driver.
Damianobi:
Finally
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Motolank: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2015
stanech:
dis isn't funny, this has homosexual written all over it
Has he approached you?
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Thereishel: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Palm wine at work!
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 3:18am On Apr 27, 2015
ajebuter:
He lost all sense of reasoning when he began carrying broom

Plus the entire ikwerre curse dey follow am

So thats why the guy dey dance for market like Yabe-left patient

Funny ko, cunny ni

Oloshi
WHAT A WASTE OF SPERM... DO U MAKE USE OF YOUR EMPTY SKULL BEFORE TYPING THIS?

STÜPID IDI0T U ARE.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by mufutau55(m): 3:20am On Apr 27, 2015
I like the man.. he is an easy going Governor.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 3:24am On Apr 27, 2015
mike404:
SO WE NOW CELEBRATE MAD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF THINKING OF HOW TO TAKE OUR BROTHER AMAECHI TO YABA LEFT YOU GUYS ARE HERE CALLING HIM BASKET MOUTH AND ALIBABA OF OUR TIMEangry SHEY NA WHEN AMAECHI START TO DEY SLEEP FOR MARKET WE GO KNOW SAY HIM DON DEY MADT NI
WHAT A FRUSTRATED COWARD YOU ARE! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Funny... Shey im be family with I go die
Na who u dey ask? U chop shiit? undecided
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MadCow1: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2015
When I join Politics, this Man would be my Godfather..
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...abeg why amaechi ugly nah?
Ask the gods. undecided
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 3:30am On Apr 27, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
What's funny about a man fooling himself?
U get sense so? undecided
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 3:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Chosen1984:
Rotimi ameachi is not just funny but he is a stress reliever,comedian,actor and dancer. All these actions and yet e no win! Too bad
It pains me too! cry
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by austinbrown: 3:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Apc judas
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by totorimi: 4:47am On Apr 27, 2015
I'M NOT SURPRISED IN ANYWAY BECAUSE IF WHAT I HEARD ABOUT HIM BEING FORMER HOUSEBOY SOMETIMES THEN WHY SHOULD ANYONE BE LOST IN HIS BEHAVIOUR. HE IS ONLY DOING WHAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DP BEST. DOING ERRANDS WHICH IS WHAT IS DOING NOW. WHERE IS THE VP TICKET THEY PROMISED HIM.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by LockDown69(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2015
The guy can be a clown sometimes grin
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Chivasex: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Please I dont know where to pos this but just to ask you to vote for one of our own Liverpool and Nigerian youngster Asisat Oshoala who has been nomited for the BBC female footballer of the year.
Just click on the link below and vote.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015

Thanks guys.
Chivasex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.