Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (59435 Views)

Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / Why Rochas Okorocha Is The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Had(picturs) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by tayebest(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2015
dearpreye:

That Lion has been effectively tamed by Hurricane Wike!
Not But another ministerian way comes up for him, to even let mama piss &wike to get hard time in Port-Harcourt! grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by LyfeJennings(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Funniest?

Nope, far from entertainment.

He is obviously the 'madest', the 'clownest', the most appalling.

And I dare add, amongst all men, the most miserable!

He has achieved what U or any of ur 3rd generation to come will ever achieve in just a single lifetime
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by kunyeo(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Heap every abuse on him-he is a clown. He is gay.He is a betrayer.But here is a man that has lived by his belief.Can see he is himself. He is a man that will look back in his old age and say truly'truly'I have lived by my convictions'.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by maestrodavy(m): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Funniest?

clownest....?..chai...hmm well done o..
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by wummyanthoy: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Pioneer of Pdp problm !
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by riversupdate: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Toks2008(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Funniest?

Na wa o,na wetin e do una?
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2015
I love my Amachi die! His d best Rivers State hz eva had. I pray Wike foloz hiz steps sha. Rivers ppl will miss u SIR!
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Abidx22(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2015
You cannot but stop loving dis man........dats one of d qualties most of our public office holders lack
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Toks2008(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2015
tayebest:
Not But another ministerian way comes up for him, to even let mama piss &wike to get hard time in Port-Harcourt! grin grin cool

And who says wike will govern Rivers state?Joke of the millennium... Wike will definitely be thrown out by the tribunal.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by ichelle(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2015
This man is just doing his things in his own way. Asili gbakwa oku. In life one no supos to dey look uche face. I don tolk ma own
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
tayebest:

We have NO issues with Amaechi sleeping inside Aso Rock; we are contented with his stooge not being the Governor. That's enough a blow to his bloated ego!
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by tayebest(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2015
dearpreye:

We have NO issues with Amaechi sleeping inside Aso Rock; we are contented with his stooge not being the Governor. That's enough a blow to his bloated ego!
grin grin cheesy
Toks2008:

And who says wike will govern Rivers state?Joke of the millennium... Wike will definitely be thrown out by the tribunal.
dearpreye:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by ajebuter(f): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

WHAT A WASTE OF SPERM... DO U MAKE USE OF YOUR EMPTY SKULL BEFORE TYPING THIS?

STÜPID IDI0T U ARE.

Oloshi omo eran,
Omo ale jati jati
A won Iya e lo mba wi Nile..
Omo ale..
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Damianobi(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2015
pure2012soul:

This man is too Effeminate.
Walahi, I suspect he's Gay!
I dnt tink so, was jst bein social cus of d Election
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Omotayor123(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

Na who u dey ask? U chop shiit? undecided
What is wrong with dis one
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by PopsiAde: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Lol

He is my man any day, anytime. Forthright, resolute, courageous, brave and bold.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by DonKool1: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
PopsiAde:

He is my man any day, anytime. Forthright, resolute, courageous, brave and bold.

Seconded. The man tried for Rivers state and believe me, it ain't easy to manage Rivers people - many of them are a stiff necked people with a retrogressive mentality, but there are many of them just like him. Brash and resolute.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by bahyurnley(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2015
ajebuter:
He lost all sense of reasoning when he began carrying broom

Plus the entire ikwerre curse dey follow am

So thats why the guy dey dance for market like Yabe-left patient

Funny ko, cunny ni

Oloshi

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by borngenius(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Kai!!! So much beefers in this forum. I've lived in Rivers state for over 12 years and it's either you guys know nothing or forget so easily. The legacies of Odili, Omeiha and the likes cannot be measured up with Amaechi's achievements. So why the hatred? I only pray Wike will surpass or at least maintain this adorable governor's standard. AMAECHI MANY OF US STILL LOVE YOU JARE, YOU ARE ADORABLE!
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by oguoba: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2015
u cant help but to learn to love him. He is truly a comic relief during the campaigns. u may not like him, but cannot ignor his guts and courage.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by darkjorse: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2015
No.....the most stupid
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by olanshi: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Let me add this

Check the dress code

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Kizyte(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Damianobi:
Check out these Gov. Ameachi's funny pictures. (Ameachi collections)
The man is just too social.
He's got no swag as a governor
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by dapsonlou(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2015
I like him alot, they better give him a good post, he really tried for APC
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Chiaka(f): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Dubiously crafty!!
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by CR77(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2015
2ru talk
Codedrunscom:

Exactly my thoughts, he acts GAY! not that i am against it, but he should be man enough to come out of the closet
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by CR77(f): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2015
tongue You be number one ewu
Ajiswaggs:

U be number 1 mumu of africa,useless igbotic
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Lol

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.