Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (59440 Views)

Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? / Why Rochas Okorocha Is The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Had(picturs) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Bishop44: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2015
I love dis man. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by hibroDon1(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
ajebuter:
He lost all sense of reasoning when he began carrying broom

Plus the entire ikwerre curse dey follow am

So thats why the guy dey dance for market like Yabe-left patient

Funny ko, cunny ni

Oloshi

e pain u ni?
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
[size=16pt]Amaechi my hero , BUHARI my role model.[/size]

If you can't beat them, you join them. Since I couldn't stop that headless robot from dropping that his signature line on every thread, I think I have to join him.
IMITATION ENDS IN LIMITATION, COPY-COPY CAN NEVER BE ORIGINAL, TEMI-TEMI IS THE ORIGINATOR, MASTER-MINDer, SO YOU CANNOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM, BY THE WAY HEROISM IS A SCARS commodity in market is not ten for a penny and you cannot duplicate it and every heroes comes once in century, YOU AND WE CAN NEVER SEE A TYPY OF JONATHAN AGAIN, BECAUSE HE COME IN IS OWN ERA WITH HIS OWN DISTINC MISSION, NEVER CAN YOU REPLICATE THIS, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE. "people of little minds try to rewrite history"
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Caseless: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Ahmeduana:
[s]
IMITATION DOES IN LIMITATION, COPY-COPY CAN NEVER BE ORIGINAL, TEMI-TEMI IS THE ORIGINATOR, MASTER-MINDer, SO YOU CANNOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM, BY THE HEROISM IS A SCARS commodity in market is not ten for a penny and you cannot duplicate it and every heroes comes once in century, YOU AND WE CAN NEVER SEE A TYPY OF JONATHAN AGAIN, BECAUSE HE COME IN IS OWN ERA WITH A HIS OWN DISTINC MISSION, NEVER CAN YOU REPLICATE THIS, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE. "people of little minds try to rewrite history"[/s]
mtswww
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by pure2012soul(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Damianobi:

I dnt tink so, was jst bein social cus of d Election
Guess you are right
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Damianobi(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
pure2012soul:

Guess you are right
Yeah, dats d 2rut
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
ajebuter:

Oloshi omo eran,
Omo ale jati jati
A won Iya e lo mba wi Nile..
Omo ale..
Thunder ⚡ fire your entire generation, back to sender. He goat.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by cocokiller1(f): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
borngenius:
Kai!!! So much beefers in this forum. I've lived in Rivers state for over 12 years and it's either you guys know nothing or forget so easily. The legacies of Odili, Omeiha and the likes cannot be measured up with Amaechi's achievements. So why the hatred? I only pray Wike will surpass or at least maintain this adorable governor's standard. AMAECHI MANY OF US STILL LOVE YOU JARE, YOU ARE ADORABLE!
don't mention omehia cos he ddnt have time to do nothing b4 amaechi took over
wen counting achievements exclude omehia
amaechi took his slot

1 Like

Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by MrBasketball: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

What is wrong with dis one
I need to be asking u that. undecided
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Sheenor: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
ignis:
He looks and behaves like a gay. ..

#just saying
how do gays behave
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by martin558(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wit Buhari nigeria will change
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Charpell(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by Opinedecandid(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
LyfeJennings:

He has achieved what U or any of ur 3rd generation to come will ever achieve in just a single lifetime

Is that so?

Are you such a low life?

You mean to say that your level of mediocrity is that ebby and sttotty that it can infect me.

I'm not your mate, boi o boi.

Those wishes are for you and your generations.
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by SuzieeDee(f): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
ignis:

Product of stinking sperm cell. ..
Tell that to your mother.
look at this cumulative catalog of error, seems u av no respect for mothers for u to av involve my mother. we're virtuous not someone like you that have open ur hole for billons. from ur speech I shall no idiot
Re: Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Is that so?

Are you such a low life?

You mean to say that your level of mediocrity is that ebby and sttotty that it can infect me.

I'm not your mate, boi o boi.

Those wishes are for you and your generations.

U are not my mate and U stoop so low to reply. U MUST BE AN ELDERLY NINCOOMPOP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.