Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List (59441 Views)

Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by SATANICALLY666: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
According to the group, the indigenes of Sokoto may have been heavily short-changed in this arrangement.

Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), an Islamic rights group, has cried foul as Igbo and Yoruba names dominate the list for Sokoto State in the recent Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDIPB) 2019/2021 Replacement and Recruitment Supplementary List.

In a statement issued by Prof. Isaq Akintola, MURIC Director, on Friday, the group accused the agencies of shortchanging the state.

Recall that a list was released during the week containing the names of over 400 successful candidates in the 2019/2021 Replacement and Recruitment Supplementary exercise of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, CDIPB.

The group said it had discovered that out of 411 names on the list only five (5) are in the Sokoto State column.

“As if that was not enough, a closer look at the names spring another surprise. None of them appears to have come from Sokoto State (Abdurrazaq Adinoyi, Y, Mercy Chukwukeru, Nwauzor Peace, Ezema E. Emeka and Umar Tijani),” the group lamented.

MURIC said that this needed to be pointed out because of several issues and concerns being raised on federal character principle by some Nigerians who are leveraging on it as evidence in support of their allegation of Northern domination and caliphate hegemony.

According to the group, the indigenes of Sokoto may have been heavily short-changed in this arrangement.

MURIC called on the CDIPB to explain what it described as a glaring anomaly without delay.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/cdipb-recruitment-islamic-group-alleges-foul-play-as-igbo-yoruba-dominate-sokoto-list/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Fahdiga(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Chai. This bastard is even angry that his Yoruba kinsmen are more than northerners in a list compiled using exam performance index. Who did this to Ishaq Akintola? Is this a case of sheer stupidity or inferiority complex? This man hasn't complained about all the killings going on in his backyard by the Fulanis but here he is complaining even when no northerner has raised a finger. I will repeat it again that the biggest problem the Yorubas have at the moment is Ishaq Akintola and not the Fulanis

752 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by princechiemekam(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
This man na virus ooooo

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Jashub: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
This man is forever making stupid comments that have no relevance to society

302 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Akintola is summarily stupid

Submitting

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Leybari: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Ask yourself What is this mumuric actually agitating for??

Sometimes I cant help but feel like they are a divide and rule tool created by the sultan of sokoto to religiously cause disunity amongst the Igbos and Yoruba's..

Is sokoto a sharia state?

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by tesseract: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
This man is a f00l.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by xpressionx(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Once this man opens his mouth virus begins to spread.

TRUTH IS,IF APPOINTMENTS WERE TO BE MADE BY MERIT,NORTHERNERS WILL OCCUPY LESS THAN 5% OF OFFICES IN THE COUNTRY.

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by richmond500: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria has degenerate to the point that whenever appointment is made, ppl will start checking names.

Anyways, let me hear what my ipob brothers will say, I wonder if their anger is that there is marginalization in the country or if they are just agitating cos they weren't the ones marginalizing others

As a ND, I need to observe the true nature of ipob man

Lalasticlala Dominique seun mynd44

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by CodeTemplar: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2021
A cheap attempt at reversing the perception of the current admin. Why did the sokoto people put them there in the first place?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by CodeTemplar: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/cdipb-recruitment-islamic-group-alleges-foul-play-as-igbo-yoruba-dominate-sokoto-list/
And since when did a religoliously inclined body started representing territorial entities. It is like there are no Christians in Sokoto state o.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by DDDEnterprises: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Watin this guy dey fight for gan gan?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Lovelies1: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is this man a ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Ever8090: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
What did I just read, that the complainant is one"Akintola"?...a Yoruba man fighting for the right of a Sokoto man?...I am pleading with my middle belt people to prepare for a nation of their own or join Biafra Republic I think their is something about Yoruba Muslim that even science can't explain..

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
CodeTemplar:
And since when did a religoliously inclined body started representing territorial entities. It is like there are no Christians in Sokoto state o.
[/s]

The question is are they from Sokoto?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by DoggoneDogg: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
This Afonja man betrayed Sunday Igboho.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Summary: sokoto employed igbos and yoruba into their government establishment.

Can yoruba do it? I will not even mention the other one. Nigeria will be alright

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by History555: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fake news. How will lgbos and yorubas make the list for sokoto when thousands of sokoto indignes applied and qualified for the jobs. To the extent of saying only 5 names out of 411 are from sokoto. So the sultan, gov, ministers, senators, reps, top politicians from sokoto nominated only 5 indignes from sokoto

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by RisenJoe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shut up when reasonable people are talking

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by ivolt: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don't be surprised.
This Muric man is under the payroll of a middle eastern country and a Nigerian emir.
He is working for his pay.

As to this release, Muric is one of the top fake news merchants in Nigeria.
So, I will consider this fake news until proven otherwise.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by ivolt: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Can yoruba do it? I will not even mention the other one. Nigeria will be alright
Nonsense.
Civil defense is not owned by Sokoto state.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by CodeTemplar: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You must be as dull as Akintola the muric man or be him. Federal civil service doesnt use name to determine state of origin.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by sesaan(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
I wish those successful candidates a happy career inrespective of their states, tribe or language spoken.

5 Likes

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Mossadd: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oloriburuku
Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by techWriter2: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Once this woman opens his throat infection begins to spread

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by gawu1: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai. This bastard is even angry that his Yoruba kinsmen are more than northerners in a list compiled using exam performance index. Who did this to Ishaq Akintola? Is this a case of sheer stupidity or inferiority complex? This man hasn't complained about all the killings going on in his backyard by the Fulanis but here he is complaining even when no northerner has raised a finger. I will repeat it again that the biggest problem the Yorubas have at the moment is Ishaq Akintola and not the Fulanis
I think you are the basterd here for seeing truth but you still insisting on the side of falsehood.
The man raised valued questions. What are names like Mercy Chukwukeru, Nwauzor Peace, and Ezema E. Emeka doing under sokoto column? Are they Sokoto state natives?
Yes, assume the list was compiled using exam performance index, but what made it difficult to put those 'successful' candidate names in their respective State instead.
Your attack should have focus on answering those his question.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by tamdun: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ishaq akintola is a bastard, I am a Muslim and I don't fuckin care about any Muric, this guy is not representing us, in fact only nairalander know this guy, nobody gives a fuk about him in sw

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by richmond500: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
sesaan:
I wish those successful candidates a happy career inrespective of their states, tribe or language spoken. I also applied but didn't get any information form them. after graduating in 2013 I am yet to be gainfully employed still teaching mathematics in secondary school, by next year if no reasonable job.. I will be in to yahoo without rituals, my decision though
mumu, u think certificate is us ticket to a good life abi? Don't go and learn handwork

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by tamdun: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Yoruba have been doing it for more than 20yrs, one of our teachers back then is from kano, his name is Mr usman, ask anybody that attended satellite sec sch or amuwo

9 Likes

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by HigherEd: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lol lalasticlala come and see

1 Like

Re: Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List by Dovegrey: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
You are the definition of stupidity grin

The nigga is yoruba man

Afonja conehead.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.