Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

True Confessions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confessions (3517 Views)

raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) / Confessions Of A Randy Houseboy… Part 6 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confessions by NoMoreTrolling: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
As I sit here, I ponder on the beauty and amazing nature of some women here on nairaland whom I've had the pleasure of knowing as one moniker or the other.

Dechandel: A true beauty and fun personality, she may not know me by this moniker, but she truly is an awesome girl that any man would be lucky to have as a wife. I sometimes fantasize about being her provider, but then I quickly realize that nairaland is just for fun. Dechie, you're truly awesome.

Chiam55: A mature and sexxy lady full of wit and a very spicy personality. Chiam, i hope you find everything in this life you are looking for and more. A truly classy lady with an accent that can ignite passion in even the most "Passionless" of men.

Vickybee: The girl I've hit on with all my monikers, the Unilag Feminist Princess. Your beauty can damn a soul to eternal suffering if that soul gives in to lust over your carefully crafted body.

Notable mention: Nneka123, I love the voice note you once created for me, with ur tiny voice grin

To all these females listed, I hope to get a chance to meet y'all one day and if I don't, just know that you've all touched my online self in one way or the other.

It's funny cause there are soo many girls in reality to choose from, but whenever I'm working online, these wonderful creatures always cross my mind. Thank you ladies for being awesome in your very different and particular ways.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Confessions by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
gossip activated!
Re: True Confessions by Princecalm(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
True confessions indeed.
Re: True Confessions by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
falconey:
gossip activated!

plz adjust lemme seat wid u ...

i wnt fart smiley
Re: True Confessions by Cholls(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
my brother how old are you?
Re: True Confessions by falconey(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

i wnt fart smiley

don't do that! You are a lady!
Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

i wnt fart smiley
weldone angry
Re: True Confessions by IamOdin: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Marry any of them and regret it ur whole life.
Peace.
Re: True Confessions by dharay99: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
cumin on a Sunday... cry
Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
tongue
Re: True Confessions by agarawu23(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
all dis silly ppl using new monikers to create silly thread

RUBBISH!!!
Re: True Confessions by jamex93(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
amebo mood

tongue tongue
Re: True Confessions by Young03(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ op so stu.pid of u
Re: True Confessions by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
If I hear say all d babes wey u mention fine for real life
Re: True Confessions by pasqal09: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nairaland dudes kissing ass since 1866........smh for the OP's destiny
Re: True Confessions by IamOdin: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
agarawu23:
all dis silly ppl using new monikers to create silly thread

RUBBISH!!!

you're smart,i noticed he signed up some moments ago from his profile.
#BunchOfUselessPeople.
Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
#I believe
Take care hun by far my second favourite troll kiss
Re: True Confessions by NoMoreTrolling: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hey guys, it's not a crime to acknowledge wonderful people.

Trust me, these ladies listed are all special, no asss kissing intended, just plain ol' recognition and appreciation.
Re: True Confessions by IamOdin: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Hey guys, it's not a crime to acknowledge wonderful people.

Trust me, these ladies listed are all special, no asss kissing intended, just plain ol' recognition and appreciation.

he-sheep.
Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
If he was bashing us you would all be in support.
Fvckin hateful pigs. If a man appreciate an nl female he's an asslicker but if he is bashing an nl female he is king. Really get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
IamOdin:

you're smart,i noticed he signed up some moments ago from his profile.
#BunchOfUselessPeople.

But wait so did you. You just registered
Re: True Confessions by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
jamex93:
amebo mood

tongue tongue
Guy that big nyash babe don send you your airtime? My own never enter o grin
Re: True Confessions by NoMoreTrolling: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:
Fvckin hateful pigs. If a man appreciate an nl female he's an asslicker but if he is bashing an nl female he is king. Really get over yourself.

Don't mind them hun!

Anywho at least I've served as a guide to let the mature guys know who the awesome and real ladies are on nairaland, not girls that open threads after they've received pms.

Who is your fav troll btw, let me Guess, Mr. Cork

3 Likes

Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Don't mind them hun!

Anywho at least I've served as a guide to let the mature guys know who the awesome and real ladies are on nairaland, not girls that open threads after they've received pms.

Who is your fav troll btw, let me Guess, Mr. Cork

Lol yeeeah sorry. It's like they thrive and come alight when it's time to hate women. You're a man and a woman is who you're suppose to love. If you hate women then what's left...men? No wonder there's such a rise in homosexuality. It's getting boring. For weeks all they've done is bash ladies on this section.

1 Like

Re: True Confessions by IamOdin: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

as if i care..

If it really hurts u,cry me an ocean.
Re: True Confessions by vjsmiles: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
As I sit here, I ponder on the beauty and amazing nature of some women here on nairaland whom I've had the pleasure of knowing as one moniker or the other.
Dechandel: A true beauty and fun personality, she may not know me by this moniker, but she truly is an awesome girl that any man would be lucky to have as a wife. I sometimes fantasize about being her provider, but then I quickly realize that nairaland is just for fun. Dechie, you're truly awesome.
Chiam55: A mature and sexxy lady full of wit and a very spicy personality. Chiam, i hope you find everything in this life you are looking for and more. A truly classy lady with an accent that can ignite passion in even the most "Passionless" of men.
Vickybee: The girl I've hit on with all my monikers, the Unilag Feminist Princess. Your beauty can damn a soul to eternal suffering if that soul gives in [size=30pt] to lust over your carefully crafted body. [/size]
Notable mention: Nneka123, I love the voice note you once created for me, with ur tiny voice grin
To all these females listed, I hope to get a chance to meet y'all one day and if I don't, just know that you've all touched my online self in one way or the other.
It's funny cause there are soo many girls in reality to choose from, but whenever I'm working online, these wonderful creatures always cross my mind. Thank you ladies for being awesome in your very different and particular ways.

Re: True Confessions by IamOdin: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

But wait so did you. You just registered

yea but atleast not asking to lick your kitten.
Modified*

i used puna.ni not kitten,these useless bots beware!
Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
IamOdin:

yea but atleast not asking to lick your kitten.

But I see you running from thread to thread sniffing male assss like a dog on heat.

3 Likes

Re: True Confessions by NoMoreTrolling: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol yeeeah sorry. It's like they thrive and come alight when it's time to hate women. You're a man and a woman is who you're suppose to love. If you hate women then what's left...men? No wonder there's such a rise in homosexuality. It's getting boring. For weeks all they've done is bash ladies on this section.

Hehe, they come out at night like vampires grin

Just pay the haters no mind, I don't even see them most times.

I'm in my own lane already and of course you're in yours as well, so why bother? Gotta keep it moving!
Re: True Confessions by NoMoreTrolling: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
vjsmiles:

Vj ur crazy grin
Re: True Confessions by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Hehe, they come out at night like vampires grin

Just pay the haters no mind, I don't even see them most times.

I'm in my own lane already and of course you're in yours as well, so why bother? Gotta keep it moving!

So you leaving trolling behind? If you ever join as a regs then dnt forget to follow. Thanks for the shout out and I wish you a good night. grin
Re: True Confessions by IamOdin: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:

But I see you running from thread to thread sniffing male assss like a dog on heat.

and u think it would be better if i were sniffing urs abi?.Bae wake up from ur slumber!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.