Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) (5690 Views)

1st May: What Is That Thing You Find Wrong In A Nairalander,advice Him/ Her Now / Nairalander Advice Needed. Is It Normal? / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
[right][/right]Good morning my fellow Romancelanders, it is with great contrition i muster the courage to say this.

A lot of you know me here, I'm the self acclaimed CEO, Godwin, whose suppose office is located in forestry road Benin City.

How do i tell my fellow romancelanders that It was all an artifice, a deceptive manoeuvre to win the admiration of my crush prettythickme.

I am no CEO of any sort, yes i do have pictures of me and my office and certificate by the company and allied matters act, it's all a game i learnt in Romance section to pull the traffic of admiration towards me.

I sell pants for a living, foreign ones from main land China that is. Since i want my business to grow, i decided to do away with the deception for two reasons: i seek patronage from you guys; and i want to be clean and honest with prettyticksme,

i want your love baby.

Baby one thing i can guarantee you is that you aint never gon' lack pants. 40 for you and and another 30 to share amongst your friends. They are elastic and can stretch to the formation of any yansh out there.
Good China panties.

We can grow in love and trust with this business, and we can take it online. We can supply all Nairalanders panties, yes,

Swerry, can you choose a corporate name for us? I feel "The lovers' pant ventures" or "Godwin-pretty elastic panties" makes for a fine name. Hehehehe.

Let's begin with some samples. Please Nairalanders we need your support and patronage in love and business

Thank you for your favourable anticipated response.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Maxity02(f): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
make i buy land here grin. grin.

e be like say this thread go swt

1 Like

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Florblu(f): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
@op,you are seriously who you called yourself KING IN WAHALA You get problem
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Florblu(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2016
@op,you are seriously who you called yourself KING IN WAHALA You get problem #Funny tho
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by layla129(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Really mature...Well-done

1 Like

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Monalisa185(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
*falls from bed*
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
*falls from bed*

Please it's a serious matter
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Jadekitana(f): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Buahahahahahahah
Buhahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahaha

*dies* Op but why? Why have you decided to do this? grin grin grin lwkmd.

Please I need a pink lacy one, how much for 5? Good quality ones o grin grin grin
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:
@op,you are seriously who you called yourself
KING IN WAHALA
You get problem
#Funny tho

I need your patronage and understanding, please don't make jest of my bold move, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
Buahahahahahahah
Buhahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahaha

Please I need a pink lacy one, how much for 5? Good quality ones o grin grin grin
Thank you sister, please what is your size, you can PM me if it's OK by you
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Zuric(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:
Good morning my fellow Romancelanders, it is with great contrition i muster the courage to say this.

A lot of you know me here, I'm the self acclaimed CEO, Godwin, whose suppose office is located in forestry road Benin City.

How do i tell my fellow romancelanders that It was all an artifice, a deceptive manoeuvre to win the admiration of my crush prettythickme.

I am no CEO of any sort, yes i do have pictures of me and my office and certificate by the company and allied matters act, it's all a game i learnt in Romance section to pull the traffic of admiration towards me.

I sell pants for a living, foreign ones from main land China that is. Since i want my business to grow, i decided to do away with the deception for two reasons: i seek patronage from you guys; and i want to be clean and honest with prettyticksme,

i want your love baby.

Baby one thing i can guarantee you is that you aint never gon' lack pants. 40 for you and and another 30 to share amongst your friends. They are elastic and can stretch to the formation of any yansh out there.
Good China panties.

We can grow in love and trust with this business, and we can take it online. We can supply all Nairalanders panties, yes,

Swerry, can you choose a corporate name for us? I feel "The lovers' pant ventures" or "Godwin-pretty elastic panties" make for a fine name. Hehehehe.

Let's begin with some samples. Please Nairalanders we need your support and patronage in love and business

Thank you for your favourable anticipated response.

The Knights?
cheesy you all have decided to go into trolling

Bunch of useless and worthless assholes.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Jadekitana(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:
Thank you sister, please what is your size, you can PM me if it's OK by you

Kikikikikiki grin grin ok o
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Jadekitana(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Zuric:

The Knights?

undecided

How are you so sure it's one of them? It could be anyone! The dude has stepped on lots of toes so don't be that sure. The moniker is entertaining us and selling his market, that's all that matters grin grin

2 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by AlienStar: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Jeeezz! Ayav died! My phone almost fell of my hands while reading that sh!t.
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Zuric:

The Knights?

undecided

Pls do not spoil my business and effort with your personal problems. If you have problems with anyone kindly face them and leave me alone. Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Zuric(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

How are you so sure it's one of them? It could be anyone! The dude has stepped on lots of toes so don't be that sure. The moniker is entertaining us and selling his market, that's all that matters grin grin
Lol girl, you don't need no one to tell you the Knights are behind this smiley

It's written all over it wink
All for attention grin

Silly dímwits
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm angry
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Zuric(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:

Pls do not spoil my business and effort with your personal problems. If you have problems with anyone kindly face them and leave me alone. Thank you

Shut up bingo undecided
I know u better. smiley
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
Buahahahahahahah
Buhahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahaha

That pant go fit you wellagrin

1 Like

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by AlexCk: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
shocked
For real??
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Monalisa185(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:

Please it's a serious matter

so, me falling from bed is not serious enough?
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Zuric:

Shut up bingo undecided
I know u better. smiley

Take ur foul stench away, abeg. Pant you won't buy.

Bell rings....cling cling cling cling

Affordable elastic panties from mainland China .

5 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Jadekitana(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
That pant go fit you wellagrin

Buhahaha grin grin grin I need am o
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

so, me falling from bed is not serious enough?
grin I have shock absorber panties too. It softens falls like that too

1 Like

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Monalisa185(f): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinWAHALA3:
grin I have shock absorber panties too. It softens falls like that too

hehehehe, I'll think about it
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Maxity02(f): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2016
hahahaha...

noting person no go see for NL, pant with shock absorber
I need that one plz
Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by konkonbilo(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Bros you get mouth die,I de feel you

2 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

Buhahaha grin grin grin I need am o
I can place an order for you if you so desiregrin...cnt imagine seeing you on panties alone tongue...mehhn, e go be diegrin

2 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by KINGinWAHALA3: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, I'll think about it

Thank you, please use the PM options or mail directly to GodwinUp@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Bae, u really have time o. U actually wasted your mb to reply that dumb post. choi.

This Kinginwaha;a dude is in no way affiliated with the knights...we do not hide behind a facade neither do we fight worthless battles.

Anyone who thinks a KNIGHT will have the time to do this trash isn't actually stupid sha;

he's possessed by a _retarded ghost.

Jadekitana:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Jadekitana(f): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2016
mimzy:
Bae, u really have time o. U actually wasted your mb to reply that dumb post. choi.

This Kinginwaha;a dude is in no way affiliated with the knights...we do not hide behind a facade neither do we fight worthless battles.

Anyone who thinks a KNIGHT will have the time to do this trash isn't actually stupid sha;

he's possessed by a _retarded ghost.[color=#990000][/color]

grin grin grin grin for all I care, knights or not, the person handling that moniker is very creative and funny. I actually thought twas the benin tout himself until I saw the "wahala" grin he certainly has bitten more than he can chew. I'd rather just sit, watch and laugh.

2 Likes

Re: True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) by Jadekitana(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin ;Dwicked imagination
firstking01:
I can place an order for you if you so desiregrin...cnt imagine seeing you on panties alone tongue...mehhn, e go be diegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / When She Is Menstruating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.