Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? (3109 Views)

My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! / How Arsenal Made Me Break Up With My Girlfrnd / My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2016
donrichy:
Finally i ve asked for break up bt it is really hurting me i ve nt slept for two nights nw God pls help me
undecided I really don't get, should you be happy you dodged a bullet, imagine you marry such and find out, mehn man up and froge ahead, there are good women out there don't assume that you will never see anyone like her and of which pray that you should never see anyone like her. There's a diff context to each of those statements. Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! / A Broken Relationship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage. / Will A Girl Get Overly Attached To The Guy That Deflowered Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.