Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Ex And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex And I (1118 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex And I by umohmfonobong: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2015
What next
Re: My Ex And I by Ezemarcel(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Cut off ur dick and give it to German dogs to play with....with that u will b free from her
Re: My Ex And I by FLAWLES(f): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Stop calling and Stop seeing her : PERIOD:
Re: My Ex And I by umohmfonobong: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2015
She initiated those calls first and we stil leave in the same area
Re: My Ex And I by sinizia: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Both of you are dumb, moronic and foolish. Keep fùcking each other, o? Hopefully when she marries, while you fúck her, her husband will be fùcking your wife too. SMFH!!
Re: My Ex And I by adorablepepple(f): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Shoro niyen, u r not responsible to start with, u can't take decisions on your own..... . waiting for someone who broke up with you to reply if interested or not, it doesn't make sense, u can't even control urself n u want to get married Shame on u,I hope ur about to be wife gets to know this before she gets into that shitt with you
Re: My Ex And I by CountDracula(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Dude u dnt love ur current wife if u can still b possessed by sex wit an ex, Dnt marry ur current wife... Jus spare ur current wife heart ache and spare everybdy d frustration of havin to experience wat lack of your self control leads to... I dnt want to log into nairaland next week and see ur pic wit d headline "wife stabs husband because she caught him fvckin his ex"
Re: My Ex And I by CountDracula(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2015
umohmfonobong:
She initiated those calls first and we stil leave in the same area
are u a fvckin dog? She called u and u go runnin wit ur diick inbetween ur stvpid legs ure destroyin men's image... Stvpid irresponsible son of a biitch... I hate men like u
Re: My Ex And I by charijee(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
I feel pity for your wife.....if only she knew the kind of man you are. .....

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I by Mrbigman1(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2015
@op, it happens to almost everyone who had serious relationship before.

If u re thinking of going back to her because she submits her body to u, it's a big mistake.

It will end up as soon as u start.
She can't just move on and u need to calmly tell her to do so before she destroys her life and urs.

Find reasons to give her to stop thinking about u.

Me and my married ex still love and think and call each other but I had to stop it and move on. I now ignore her calls and chats and months ago, it's now gradual.

If u keep enjoying d body cos she's giving u anyhow, ur marriage myt be a mess, plus she might get jealous wen u want to face ur wife and come for any of u.

So d early d better for u.

If na Bleep dey hungry, do ur wife till she complains. And mind u, u need to learn how to love making Sex wit ur "new wife" before u'd be doing her and thinking of ur old wife dis one u said u guys re compactable in bed.

Take d decision and be d man u re.
Man dose not life by bread alone
Re: My Ex And I by umohmfonobong: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Thanks crowns pls are u on whasup pls give me ur number let me add u
Re: My Ex And I by umohmfonobong: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Mrbigman thanks pls are u on whasup pls give me ur number let me add u, i like ur advice and i need more
Re: My Ex And I by xtervaganza(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Dude u dnt love ur current wife if u can still b possessed by sex wit an ex, Dnt marry ur current wife... Jus spare ur current wife heart ache and spare everybdy d frustration of havin to experience wat lack of your self control leads to... I dnt want to log into nairaland next week and see ur pic wit d headline "wife stabs husband because she caught him fvckin his ex"
lol
Re: My Ex And I by xtervaganza(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
are u a fvckin dog? She called u and u go runnin wit ur diick inbetween ur stvpid legs ure destroyin men's image... Stvpid irresponsible son of a biitch... I hate men like u
calling him son of a b1tch? Is that even necessary?
Re: My Ex And I by CountDracula(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
calling him son of a b1tch? Is that even necessary?
Callin him dat explained hw I feel... Yes, it was necessary
Re: My Ex And I by xtervaganza(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Callin him dat explained hw I feel... Yes, it was necessary
lol your blood de hot ooo
Re: My Ex And I by umohmfonobong: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
This forum is not meant for some radical set of guys, how i wish countdracular is that guy am thinking right now, i laugh at him cause he thinks he can go about snatching people wife to be, but forget that old fire stick stil the catch fire, idiot

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Shy Guys: How To Come Out Of Your Shell / What Are The Demerits Of Long Term Relationship? / Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.