Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? (1461 Views)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by PDF: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
I guess the question is quite explicit but demands some pragmatic and genuine responses.

It's a very common thing that prevails, but how do u tell ur friend? or u just keep quiet abt it and 'enjoy' the halitosis
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by ladej(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2009
tee hee hee. its a sensitive issue no doubt. u can start subtly by offering mints, etc. then if it doesnt help then break it down gently[using a lot of humour] so ur friend knows. better than an acuantance telling ur friend
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by dunnio(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2009
just try and avoid his/her breath
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by PDF: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
Is that possible
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by LIMUEL(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
Just say it
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by sistawoman: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
Send them a link to the thread and tell them you think it is a funny thread.

Reading it might make them think about thier breath and fix it.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by farotika(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2009
sistawoman:

Marvelous wink
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by SeanT21(f): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2009
PDF:

I guess the question is quite explicit but demands some pragmatic and genuine responses.

It's a very common thing that prevails, but how do u tell ur friend? or u just keep quiet abt it and 'enjoy' the halitosis

I know its hard because sometimes the truth hurts.~~You and your friend can go to the dentist together.In that way the dentist can break the news to her.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by timmyoj(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2009
@SeanT21 what will u tell he/she u guys going to do at the dentist's
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by amstel(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2009
My friend has mouth odour.I will tell him/her and advise him/her about getting help.What is the essence of friendship?Just don't be harsh about it.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by jimmyxxl(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
is not matter of what he may think if I tell me. a true friend is like to father or woman to us. person you cant Deceived. just tell me in normal way as if you are just talk.or in funny way that would not hurt him , ( you my dey smell)
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by steve49ja(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
I'll buy him/her mouth wash or something to help out without saying a word or always hand them a gum or sweet whenver they're around me
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by cole777: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hi,

Just use wisdom to tell him/her.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by SeanT21(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2009
timmyoj:

@SeanT21 what will u tell he/she u guys going to do at the dentist's

You both can go to the dentist.In that way she wont know what is going on.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by PDF: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2009
cole777:

Hi,
Just use wisdom to tell him/her.

The content of the wisdom is what we've asked u to display here

sistawoman:

Now, this is wisdom

dunnio:

just try and avoid his/her breath

For how long do u wan2 do that??

The point is, no matter how witty/harsh/funny u put it, the objective is to get rid of the 'halitosis'
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by keyne(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
send him/her mouthwash (n oda tins 2 disguise ur intention) as a gift.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by wazifizu: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
i want u to just be frank with the p,but do it in private[color=#006600][/color] tongue[flash=200,200][/flash]

Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by Dovent: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
I found myself in that shoe and hear what I did. I am married now and I discovered she had a mouth odour when we were going out. I started by telling her I wash my teeth twice why didnt she cultivate thesame habit. She said there was no need for it. I told her she inviting mouth odour, immediately (jokinly) I told her to move closer to smell her mouth, I told her you already having it baby, so you nee to do somthing fast. Now, odour has disappeared.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by Dovent: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
I found myself in that shoe and hear what I did. I am married now and I discovered she had a mouth odour when we were going out.   I started by telling her I wash my teeth twice why didnt she cultivate thesame habit.  She said there was no need for it.  I told her she inviting mouth odour, immediately  (jokinly) I told her to move closer to smell her mouth, I told her you already having it baby, so you nee to do somthing fast.  Now, odour has disappeared.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by elsie2(f): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
brilliantly and sensitively handled cool
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
When she sees you'd rather kiss a dog than her, I'm sure she'll understand.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ Dovent

And that is wisdom
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by sylvao2000(m): 6:04am On Feb 12, 2009
Simple, jst tell her something is burning and smelling like mouth odour, her responds could be REALLY then you reply abi person near us when get mouth odour, she will now keep quite then you now start with urself by sayin make l check my mouth well oo may be na my own dey smell. open mouth close, open mouth close, she still quite then you say babe wetin dey happen na abi the mouth odour dey turn ur belly like my own, then you quite for some time and again bring the matter up this odour is getin out of hands ooo God deliver this odour in Jesus name Amen,

even if the girl na mumu to the last minuse one (-1) she got to get the message.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by minto(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2009
One Naija comedian said you keep buying him/her nothing else but toothpaste as gift for valentine, xmas, b/day or whatever, and he/she will soon get the message. grin
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by sydney82(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2009
via sms or phone call
not f2f coz it will weaken him/her
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by PDF: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2009
Dovent:

I found myself in that shoe and hear what I did. I am married now and I discovered she had a mouth odour when we were going out. I started by telling her I wash my teeth twice why didnt she cultivate thesame habit. She said there was no need for it. I told her she inviting mouth odour, immediately (jokinly) I told her to move closer to smell her mouth, I told her you already having it baby, so you nee to do somthing fast. Now, odour has disappeared.

kool kool, yea! dis is wisdom
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by cvibe: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ poster

You simply tell it like it is. Oboy/ogirl, your mouth dey smell. Abeg go brush.
Re: How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2009
Just say it like it is - your mouth / breath reeks.
Sometimes the softly-softly approach doesn't work, so the sledgehammer approach needs to be employed.
If they're indeed close friends, then they shouldn't take offence - better than being told by a total stranger.

If I had the breath of a camel, I'd like to think my best friend would tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Can There Be Pleasure In Pain? / Why Are Ladies Materialistic When It Comes To A Relationship? / Does True Love Depends On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.