Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her (1449 Views)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by slye(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2009
pls help cuz i'm always shy
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by zeal500: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
Go naked
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by ROBOCOB(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
. . .Then you dont need a relationship. If all you want is to sate your sexual desire, you can get yourself a LovePeddler.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by stamma(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ poster go get a tatto of his name on you forehead.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by oluwafemi113(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ poster buy her condom
she we get what you mean
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
oluwafemi113:

she we get what you mean

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by IFELEKE(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
@Poster,
The first thing you need do is to overcome your inablity to express yourself.
You can start by opening your mouth and voicing out some of what you feel for her, follow it up by matching your words with action then cap it up by proffessing a Heartfelt Love for Her.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by Meldrick(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
zeal500:

Go naked
seconded, supported. By the time she sees ur John Thomas, the message will be passed.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by origina9ja(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
i dont think u know what you want
because if you do then you would know how to get it

@ oluwafemi
i love that cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by meeky007(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2016
MOST OF U GUYZ AV NEVA BEEN IN LUV DATS Y'ALL U TALKN RUBBISH
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by youngberry001(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2016
Buy her 200k necklass and 100k bag i swear u don catch her like magnet.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by mzhorlah(f): 11:37pm On May 09, 2016
If u are a coward,then i see no reason why u should be interested in a relationship

If u love sumbody,walk up to her and tell her you love her, stop bin a coward, she wouldnt eat u up
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by meeky007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
mzhorlah:
If u are a coward,then i see no reason why u should be interested in a relationship

If u love sumbody,walk up to her and tell her you love her, stop bin a coward, she wouldnt eat u up
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by meeky007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
mzhorlah:

YEA SHE'LL NEVA BEAT U UP 4 SURE,BUT D TRUTH IS D MOMENT I GO FOWARD TO HER D HIGHER D HEART BEAT,ITS LONG TOO HARD DAT PPL CANT UNDSTD. AND I KNW U DONT GET IT BCUZ LOVE IS LONG WAY DIFF 4RM MERE RELATIONSHIP DAT CAN START AT ANY MINUET.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
mzhorlah:

Its not about being a coward you know? some people are just scared of being rejected and its not just that easy for everybody especially introverts.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by 2dice01: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
ok send me her digit will help you talk the talk
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by firstking01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
slye:
pls help cuz i'm always shy
Go practical, i mean make it mechanical, if you know what i mean.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by slye(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
HEHEHE grin grin grin.... Thread of how many years ago and i'm like did i really post this ??
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her by Hillzy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
mzhorlah:

Tanks dear, op as u can see she have say it all (a lady for dat mata) wat else do u want to hear?

(1) (Reply)

10 Warnings About Women. / He Enjoys Stealing People’s Manhood / Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.