Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? (2344 Views)

My Gf Is Cheating On Me. What Shud I Do Since I Caught Her Red Handed. / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
cry say wetin hapen?
ITS lyk u wana taste wat iv been given to missghost.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ITS lyk u wana taste wat iv been given to missghost.
weldone o...but don't u think missghost is winning u already...#put more effort
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
weldone o...but don't u think missghost is winning u already...#put more effort
missghost ke! dat untrained she goat?
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
missghost ke! dat untrained she goat?
haba...tk it easy na...Btw is dat the type u wil gv me too?
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
haba...tk it easy na...Btw is dat the type u wil gv me too?
no no no wat i will gv u is hot and sweet.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no no no wat i will gv u is hot and sweet.
hot and sweethmm,i better start running for my dear life coz i'm nt gud at it...bt as 4 your topic u need God ....gudbye*running*
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
hot and sweethmm,i better start running for my dear life coz i'm nt gud at it...bt as 4 your topic u need God ....gudbye*running*
if ure nt gud at it, i can teach u all night.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if ure nt gud at it, i can teach u all night.
nightbia wait...wat lessons are u talking about....y night?
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
nightbia wait...wat lessons are u talking about....y night?
dat lesson dats makes u feel lyk ure in heaven 4 hours.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dat lesson dats makes u feel lyk ure in heaven 4 hours.
if i tell u dat i know it..i'm lying so pls throw more light on it
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
if i tell u dat i know it..i'm lying so pls throw more light on it
ok u said ure nt gud at fuuucking so i want to teach u.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok u said ure nt gud at fuuucking so i want to teach u.
jeez,i didnt say that oo,i will tell my mummy for u,don't spoil me
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
jeez,i didnt say that oo,i will tell my mummy for u,don't spoil me
o sorry dnt tell 4 me, but all d same its gud if u learn it 4 me bcaus im a professional.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
o sorry dnt tell 4 me, but all d same its gud if u learn it 4 me bcaus im a professional.
my pastor said he wil teach me wen i go for evening service..i'm sure he'll do it better dan u
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
my pastor said he wil teach me wen i go for evening service..i'm sure he'll do it better dan u
what!!!! no no he has a small stick n he cums faster bt me i have a big stick n i dnt easily cum
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what!!!! no no he has a small stick n he cums faster bt me i have a big stick n i dnt easily cum
hey...pls lets not go further..dis is spoiling me...i'm a chorester cool
sweetorgasm:
hey...pls lets not go further..dis is spoiling me...i'm a chorester
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
hey...pls lets not go further..dis is spoiling me...i'm a chorester coolhey...pls lets not go further..dis is spoiling me...i'm a chorester
im a chorester too, u c dats make it amazing n more sweet.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
im a chorester too, u c dats make it amazing n more sweet.
u are bad ooooo...who spoil u?
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
u are bad ooooo...who spoil u?
na girl lyk u spoil me
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Geta life na
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Geta life na
it seems u want a piece of me, "if u want some! come get some.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
na girl lyk u spoil me
ehya....and u gave in,u allowed urself to be spoilt..
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
ehya....and u gave in,u allowed urself to be spoilt..
yes na! it was so sweet na
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yes na! it was so sweet na
no be small sweet....i think i'll be including u in my prayers
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
no be small sweet....i think i'll be including u in my prayers
ha ha ha pls do, but d prayers wud b more effective if im there with u
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
it seems u want a piece of me, "if u want some! come get some.

Wad piece of u is worth wanting undecided
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Wad piece of u is worth wanting undecided
MY DICK
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
MY DICK

Go offer d small girls u chasing around on ur street

I have no need of it
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Go offer d small girls u chasing around on ur street

I have no need of it
luk into my eyes and tell me u dont want to fuuuck me.
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by komzyb(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ha ha ha pls do, but d prayers wud b more effective if im there with u
you can't pray wit me na...as a bad guy u fit wan do fingertology
Re: Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
komzyb:
you can't pray wit me na...as a bad guy u fit wan do fingertology
lol i promise i will nt

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Find In A Shopping Mall / My Grandmother Likes To Wear Skirt!!! / The Main Reason Why Guys Don't Call Back After A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.