Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates (4780 Views)

My Gf Is Cheating On Me. What Shud I Do Since I Caught Her Red Handed. / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2015
I dnt,why most Nigerians are amebos, bizybodies, angry Later they'll claim they are religious. Semester just started and left off campus nd decided to stay in d hostel dis year. I went to bath one mornin nd came back to d room shirtless showing my chest tattoo, it was only some few drawings and my roommates wey lukin at me,lik a ghost, haven't they seen a tattooed man before? angry since then (2 weeks ago) they stopped talking to me. My father came to school nd was embarrassing to remov my shirt then i knew my roommates hav told him when i hav bin tryna hide it. Now my father gav me a deadline before christmas to remuv it. I dnt knw wat to do,again
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Feranchek(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
I guess they did it out of love for a brother

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Jackeeh(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmm I wish I knew where to have mine removed!

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
space booker nii undecided
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by obiorathesubtle: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided send militants to kidnap your room mate

2 Likes

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Leave d room
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by donTbone(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
If you are a Christian...Tatoo isn't meant for you!

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hmmmm I wish I knew where to have mine removed!
i heard it cost millions cry
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Jackeeh(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
i heard it cost millions cry
Millions? Lies.
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
donTbone:
If you are a Christian...Tatoo isn't meant for you!
heard dat a thousand times
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Jackeeh:

Millions? Lies.
dats wat i was TOLD
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by donTbone(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Durentt post=40351631] heard dat a thousand times [/quote
Then the thread is meaningless! angry
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Adasun(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Op tattoo no gud nasad
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
You can use acid undecided

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Erukumakanaki: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
I dnt,why most Nigerians are amebos, bizybodies, angry Later they'll claim they are religious. Semester just started and left off campus nd decided to stay in d hostel dis year. I went to bath one mornin nd came back to d room shirtless showing my chest tattoo, it was only some few drawings and my roommates wey lukin at me,lik a ghost, haven't they seen a tattooed man before? angry since then (2 weeks ago) they stopped talking to me. My father came to school nd was embarrassing to remov my shirt then i knew my roommates hav told him when i hav bin tryna hide it. Now my father gav me a deadline before christmas to remuv it. I dnt knw wat to do,again
undecided

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided send militants to kidnap your room mate
sometimes i wish i cud join cult nd deal wit sum idiats
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by philfrey08: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Thank God i aint your roomate.... na cane i go commot am
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=donTbone post=40351685][/quote] to u
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
philfrey08:
Thank God i aint your roomate.... na cane i go commot am
look at dis one undecided
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by obiorathesubtle: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
undecided yes, do that. It'll make your family proud

4 Likes

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
You can use acid undecided
YOU ARE GOING TO BE A VERY WICKED LAWYER. Walahi
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by philfrey08: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
shocked
Nairalanders help ooooo!!!!!
This is how it starts.... you wish? I pity YOU

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided yes, do that. It'll make your family proud
only if i knew hw to join
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by obiorathesubtle: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Picture of la tattoo or ahdonbilivit
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
YOU ARE GOING TO BE A VERY WICKED LAWYER. Walahi
Just an advise
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Picture of la tattoo or ahdonbilivit
am serious. What do i gain by liein on a public forum? undecided
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by obiorathesubtle: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
only if i knew hw to join
undecided its so simple, you don't even need to beg. Just look for one of them and tell him you want to join.

Join the strong one o. So you won't get killed like a fowl, if you like join minority

1 Like

Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just an advise
Smh. Sha tank u
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by luvguy(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
does tatoo makes u a big guy?...
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by obiorathesubtle: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
am serious. What do i gain by liein on a public forum? undecided
undecided ah don't know na, call me thomas but I won't believe if I don't see
Re: What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided its so simple, you don't even need to beg. Just look for one of them and tell him you want to join.

Join the strong one o. So you won't get killed like a fowl, if you like join minority
chai. Nairalanders are wicked cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent / Any Other African Nationality Here On NL / Why Do Men Want This!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.