Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block (1078 Views)

This Is What A Girl Told Me Today... / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by njuwo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
A runs girl who is a department member of mine but is gapping me with a year told me of what a Lecturer in our department did to her when she was in her first year and new to the school system. She entered into the lecturer's office and went closer to his ear and whispered, ''I will do anything to pass this exam.'' ''You mean anything?" The Lecturer asked. She said, ''Yes, anything.'' The Lecturer looked straight into her eyes and asked again, "You mean anything?" She went closer to him and said, "Yes, anything sir!" Still gazing at her, he asked again, "You mean anything?". She removed her top and said, "Yes, anything sir." He asked again, You mean anything?" She removed her bra and said, Yes, yes, anything sir." He asked, "You really mean anything?" She removed her skirt and said, Yes, yes, anything sir.'' He collected her clothes and said, Okay, run round the school ten times.
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
If every lecturers in Nigeria can do that, diz country would have been a better place grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by olexjay(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Op is that the end of the _____? don't know wat I'm gonna fill in dat dash maybe joke/article/writeup or idk
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by shakazuldadon: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by Sommyangel(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nawa for the name of your thread o.. U no sabi punctuate?
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by missghost(f): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op you are in the university and you are writing like a nursery school student.

SMH for the future of education in this country of ours.
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by Cholls(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
my brother that lecturer is definitely Pastor Adeboye
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by agarawu23(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
missghost:

his writing skills doesn't make him a dullard in school and your use of grammar doesn't make you the best in your class.

we know ppl like you.
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by hatux: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Njuwo this isn't funny... Better ones like the older posts
Re: What A Runs Girl Told Me A Lecturer In Our School Did To Her In A Bid To Block by Emodeee: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
missghost:

dis girl is nt 9ICE at all cos she is nt an ARTISTEcheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? / Has The Girl You Are Dating Met Your Requirement, Or You Are Just Managing? / 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.