Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Fear Of Religion Difrrencies In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Religion Difrrencies In A Relationship (497 Views)

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Religion Difrrencies In A Relationship by yusufyusuf1: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
A friend of mine who is a muslim now a chrstian don't know how tell his new love that he is a christian not a muslim as she thought and this girl is from a muslim background and her aprent won't accept any other reigion he don't know what to do I don't even know the best to put it to this girl me self pls ur sincere advise is needed
Re: Fear Of Religion Difrrencies In A Relationship by p2t2r(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Love conquers all.
Re: Fear Of Religion Difrrencies In A Relationship by numericalguy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
He is a confused man. He doesnt deserve the girl, he's a liar and very deceitful. Its people like your friend that gives us guys a bad name.
Re: Fear Of Religion Difrrencies In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lies are never good in all relationships he simply has to tell her and let go if need be.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sexy Wealthy Women Looking For Dating / Woman Gives Birth To Twins With Different Fathers / Chai! Agent Of The Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.