Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin (64618 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Elxandre(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I WILL TAKE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS IF THEY CAN COME UP WITH A SINGLE CASE WHERE TINUBU WAS ACCUSSED OF ANY CRIME.

TAX EVATION DOES NOT MAKE ONE A DRUG KINGPIN.

TINUBU IS WELL RESPECTED ALL OVERE THE WORLD.

PDP PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS REALLY BEHIND TIME.
And he kept giving out different stories as the source of his massive income during investigation?
Abi you can explain to us where he got the money from?

Well, in Nigeria, as long as you aren't caught, you are holy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Whobedatte(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Inoknowbook:

But Mobil no try at all, how dem go dey pay a whole Nigerian executive $2400 per month? Money wey no reach one quarter of my monthly pay when I dey regular employment before becoming an entrepreneur and employer of labor. Meanwhile, I no dey oil company then oo. Na waa.
roughly 500k /monthly salary na em u call meagre? Abeg na which coy u dey wrk 4 b4 u start your enterpreneurship?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Brugo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

Too much scarface type of movies.

I tell you. Mafia movies dey deceive people. Nigerians don't have mafia status in the US. If you do anyhow you go see anyhow.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by seunbballo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg make them go siddon. Who no get dodgy past. Una think say e easy to become billionaire. David Camron appoint him friend Lord Coe as chairman of London 2012 Olympic committee. Lord Coe give him friend CEO of G4S Security Ltd to secure the Olympics- Contract running in Billions. Them chop the money, dem say enough guys no dey. Eventually na British Military them use free of charge cos Military already dey receive salary from Govts.

No country wey dem no dey play American wonder.

No be Hilary Clinton (Wife of former US President, and another Bush family(2 generations already ex US President) wan contest to be the next US President so.

Abeg make we do our own thing for Nigeria. Make we no dey copy copy. Let's all be Patriotic Nigerians!!

2 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hahahahaha
Na today?
Nigeria,the only country where a criminal campaigns as a progressive

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by dandoki: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
First NTA then Ait and now tte Beast of USA. The singular lesson you all would learn is to leave Jagaban alone!!!

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by help3852: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=Tosinayoko post=33166454We are all jobless[/quote]you can be online and be jobless that doesn't stop me from being online and make money, just learn how it works ok!!

better still tell Tinubu that you are defending to get you a job, he has many companies across all sectors of the economy
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by help3852: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
alaoeri:

Tell me how the propaganda worked for the ruling party? Does the electorates changed their minds against Tinubu & his party after watching the documentary? Once again baseless accusations concocted by devil's advocates.
no time to argue with u jare… You can defend him as you want but After all don't go back and drink garri. grin kiss kiss wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
...Tinubu was an accused. Tinubu was not a convict...
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
If buhari is to be seen as a credible leader by nigerians and the international community, he will have to distance himself away from tinubu ,this is likely to cause friction between the 2 of them .

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by VolvoS60(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
aresa:

Apart from you crying and mopping, what other issue is there to address with the highlighted?

Uninteligent people make unintelligent comments so that wasn't not any kind of insult.

^^^^

I consider it bad form to criticize other posters grammar but it is a bit rich for you to brand me unintelligent when you are tying yourself in knots over a simple sentence. Does your sentence (in bold type) up there make any sense to you? undecided

Even though mr. tinubu has not been charged with any crime, the question still stands: why did he forfeit nearly half a million dollars to uncle sam?

Answer that if you can.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Looks like the article praised him severally, to me.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by onoja12: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by dandoki: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
First NTA then AIT and now the Beast of USA. The common denominator to you all is that you will learn to leave Jagaban alone!!!
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by stephmike(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
unless we want to fool ourselves, tinubu is a big thief bt smart enough nt to leave any trace to indict him . thumb up jagaban. Waiting for d change.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:

The court document says the $460,000 was forfeited for "probable cause to believe that the property (money) represented proceeds of narcotics (drug) trafficking"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

Bottom-line is: HE WASNT CHARGED OR CONVICTED OF DEALING NARCOTICS.

END OF STORY!!!

3 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Decryptor(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Biafranqueen, are you tired of responding? continue with your rants nah! Or are you fighting your father over his refusal to give you lunch? Oloshi!!

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by roysean(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Now I see the reason why Kashamu called Tinubu his role model. Jagaban don't deny this guy he knows what he's saying
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ikkkkk: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why are they just telling us this right now?
Why wasn't this said before elections?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aresa: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Brugo:

You watch to much movies.

Too much Scarface...

grin grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aresa: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Bottom-line is: HE WASNT CHARGED OR CONVICTED OF DEALING NARCOTICS.

END OF STORY!!!
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Ralphlauren(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Inoknowbook:

But Mobil no try at all, how dem go dey pay a whole Nigerian executive $2400 per month? Money wey no reach one quarter of my monthly pay when I dey regular employment before becoming an entrepreneur and employer of labor. Meanwhile, I no dey oil company then oo. Na waa.

Olodo. Blockhead. Dunderhead.

Did you read the article at all? Do you know what year he was employed at Mobil? Do you think it was 2010 or 2015?

You call $2400 as far back as 1989 a meagre pay For someone that was not even working offshore on a rig

What year were you born?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by NewNigeriaMind: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Elxandre:

And he kept giving out different stories as the source of his massive income during investigation?
Abi you can explain to us where he got the money from?

Well, in Nigeria, as long as you aren't caught, you are holy! cheesy

The question is this, was he arrested or prosecuted for drugs related offence: NO

Does have a case in the USA: NO

Can he enter the USA: YES.

The rest are just PDP lamentations

2 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by NewNigeriaMind: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^

I consider it bad form to criticize other posters grammar but it is a bit rich for you to brand me unintelligent when you are tying yourself in knots over a simple sentence. Does your sentence (in bold type) up there make any sense to you? undecided

Even though mr. tinubu has not been charged with any crime, the question still stands: why did he forfeit nearly half a million dollars to uncle sam?

Answer that if you can.

He forfeited it for tax evation, did you read thr article at all.

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by olukuewu(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lets wait for Tinubu respond to the allegation.Kashamu came out to defend himself.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buonsenso:
this allegations have always followed tinubu wink

everyone deserves a second chance wink

might explain why Buruji called him his 'hero' cool
lmao
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Globawatch: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:
every sane Nigerian knows that tinubu is a drug kingpin

Globawatch
Lo batan
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Ralphlauren(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rossikk:

Dude pls shut up. You don't know the US. There are THOUSANDS of drug lords currently sitting tight and comfy from Florida to Vegas with nobody bothering them. Most police drug stings target couriers and small fry, not the dons. Tinubu is a don. That is why he walks free.

Chai! Your stupidity is EPIC!

Have you ever heard of interpol?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
SenseiX:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html?via=mobile&source=twitter
this must be tinubu's profile second version. Because this is not how it was reported in first place.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Biafranqueeen: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Decryptor:
Biafranqueen, are you tired of responding? continue with your rants nah! Or are you fighting your father over his refusal to give you lunch? Oloshi!!

Mr Okolo abeg face front grin grin
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
nekaa:
shocked After if we talk now, dem go say one thing one thing..... Una dey use una eye see now shey??

'see wetin?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Ralphlauren(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
blym4real:

he neglected to file U.S.
income tax returns
after 1984 despite
having sizable, interest-
generating deposits in
American banks. It was on this account that his bank accounts were seized

magistrate
judge of the Northern
District to issue seizure
warrants for Tinubu’s
First Heritage and
Citibank accounts.
Collectively, more than
$1.4 million belonging to
the Nigerian was
confiscated

There’s no evidence
that Tinubu was ever
indicted for any crime.
He eventually settled
with the district court,
turning over $460,000
of the seized $1.4
million

Thank you!

The TANOIDS are too daft too understand this or they are just pretending like they don't.

If the US government had any suspicious on the source of funds ($1.4m is not chicken change), they would have investigated and indicted him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Rotimi Akeredolu, Other Governors Who Died In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.