Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin (64620 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aresa: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
VolvoS60:

^^^^

I consider it bad form to criticize other posters grammar but it is a bit rich for you to brand me unintelligent when you are tying yourself in knots over a simple sentence. Does your sentence (in bold type) up there make any sense to you? undecided

Even though mr. tinubu has not been charged with any crime, the question still stands: why did he forfeit nearly half a million dollars to uncle sam?

Answer that if you can.

[/s]

There’s no evidence
that Tinubu was ever
indicted for any crime.

^^^^^ All that matters.

Stop crying like a baby...
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by VolvoS60(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

^^^^^ All that matters.

Stop crying like a baby...

^^^
You are still a child. When you are ready to debate like an adult then let me know. Farewell.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by dandoki: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
First NTA then AIT and now the Beeast of USA. One common denominator to you all is that you would leaen to leave Jagaban alone the hard way!!!
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by jimi4us: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
baba one chance, oya over to you. what will you do about dis shameful news.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by goodgood2(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ikeyman00(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
@@

Now the problem with the yorubas. Even as it is in the open. They are still running their mouth.

Over to u moderator delete the truth.

Only in Black África. Listen to their voice. Love him or hate him.

Mad mad people

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by VolvoS60(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
blym4real:

he neglected to file U.S.
income tax returns
after 1984 despite
having sizable, interest-
generating deposits in
American banks. It was on this account that his bank accounts were seized
magistrate
judge of the Northern
District to issue seizure
warrants for Tinubu’s
First Heritage and
Citibank accounts.
Collectively, more than
$1.4 million belonging to
the Nigerian was
confiscated

There’s no evidence
that Tinubu was ever
indicted for any crime.
He eventually settled
with the district court,
turning over $460,000
of the seized $1.4
million

^^^^
But what was the actual reason given in the notice of forfeiture? Was it tax evasion?

I urge you to read the whole article again.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
If anyone expects me to waste my time to read this epistle,the person needs to get his head examined. How I go dey use panadol for Tinubu's headache?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:

If we as the people of Nigeria are so DAFT to make him our leader, the Americans etc will be obliged to deal with him.

They also dealt with and respected Charles Taylor while he was president of Liberia despite his criminal record as a rebel. Ditto for other world "leaders".

Lol tinubu is a private citizen, maybe he is leading only you and your family not the rest of us.

I see you quoting sahara reporters up and down, but you will call them boko haram media wing wen that write anything about the drunk fisherman that lost an election?

You're a clown.

2 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
olukuewu:
Lets wait for Tinubu respond to the allegation.Kashamu came out to defend himself.

Tinubu owes no one any explanation. Must be dat u did not read d poo up there where it states dat 'tinubu was neva indicted'.

U 9ja ppl r quick to jump to conclusion without reason;

READ, READ, READ & READ !

Lest I 4get, USE YOUR BRAIN TOO ok !
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by VolvoS60(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

He forfeited it for tax evation, did you read thr article at all.

^^^^

Yes I did read the article. Did you?

What reason did the presiding judge give in the notice of forfeiture?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by goodgood2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
U been read the article? Bro, exercise patience, get yourself a cup of water, and go back and read the damn article. Make no mistake, read all.
olapluto:
Very empty hearsay article. No concrete stuff.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by ichidodo: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
***Reads the article,shouts then falls from palm tree**..

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
If anyone expects me to waste my time to read this epistle,the person needs to get his head examined. How I go dey use panadol for Tinubu's headache?

Must be dat u hate READING or u simply dnt av a reading habit. Dis is d kind of comment u need to keep to ursef, ur ranting is unnecessary.

U dnt wanna waste ur time on Tinubu palaver but u managed to waste ur time putting up comment anyway & u av even wasted NL's space. U need to av ur head examined.

U see ursef...hypocrite !
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by aresa: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
VolvoS60:

^^^
You are still a child. When you are ready to debate like an adult then let me know. Farewell.
[/s]

Shut up jare. Whats there to debate?
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by sylviaeo(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
n He had d guts to Tell anoda person to go n clear hmself of his drug charges. anoda case of kettle calling pot black

2 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by toluine56(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish. Why digging up his past nw? A senseless post that doesnt hold water..
Instead of praying for d opposition to make naija a better place for us all, you're busy unearthing stuffs dt wont add value to ur life....Kip hating on. Pigs.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
No wonder Kashamu called him his mentor.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by spako4(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
aresa:

Hanging out with US Sec of state... grin grin

Let kashamu travel to US or go to U.S embassy if he has liver.
Jokers

3 Likes

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
frisky2good:
Opari

For those that were not patient enough to read the full article, here's the summary:

TINUBU WAS INVOLVED IN DRUGS IN THE US.
Mumu, was he not invited 4 obama's inauguration? Abeg go hug dat thing.

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by NovusHomo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:
This is becoming more daring, revealing and tempting for comfort.....these allegations must be pursued to a logical conclusions and the indicted brought to book. Buhari is already entangled in the midst of 419 kingpins as his financiers in APC, with this frightening news now, let's see how he is going to fight corruption in his government. #Babaonechance# we are waiting.....

But...

"There’s no evidence that Tinubu was ever indicted for any crime. He eventually settled with the district court, turning over $460,000 of the seized $1.4 million, with the remainder released back to him".

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
GMB sabi tinubu well well. No wahala we dey sidon look how him go fight corruption
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by KMB: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Disgruntled somebody hiding in the shadows of The Daily Beast Newspaper
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by vislabraye(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whobedatte:
roughly 500k /monthly salary na em u call meagre? Abeg na which coy u dey wrk 4 b4 u start your enterpreneurship?

You believe the guy ? E be like say he dey joke (but the money is possible)
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by vislabraye(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
toluine56:
Rubbish. Why digging up his past nw? A senseless post that doesnt hold water..
Instead of praying for d opposition to make naija a better place for us all, you're busy unearthing stuffs dt wont add value to ur life....Kip hating on. Pigs.

You say digging up his past? Politics is about your past nah That's what happens everywhere in the world.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by toshmann(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Exposes? What d'you mean "exposes"? We already kbew he is a crook
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by vislabraye(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Elxandre:

And he kept giving out different stories as the source of his massive income during investigation?
Abi you can explain to us where he got the money from?

Well, in Nigeria, as long as you aren't caught, you are holy! cheesy

If Tinubu is not corrupt, then Deziani is not also.
I hear people say that Tinubu's mother was very rich and hence he ia also rich.
What I'll say is that Deziani is from a rich background and she even worked in Shelll for many years.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Princewill1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
THEIF•NUBU the jagabandit of lagos,a notorious drug lord and the biggest landlord in africa.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by Situation001(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
siraj1402:
Hate him or like him,take it or leave it.He will be among the decision making at least for the next 4 years.Oh Allah,never let a situation where by we will be asking for PDP return befall us again in this Nation.
Aameen yah Akhee..

1 Like

Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
omooba969:

Must be dat u hate READING or u simply dnt av a reading habit. Dis is d kind of comment u need to keep to ursef, ur ranting is unnecessary.

U dnt wanna waste ur time on Tinubu palaver but u managed to waste ur time putting up comment anyway & u av even wasted NL's space. U need to av ur head examined.

U see ursef...hypocrite !
unlike you,I have better things to do. You can spend the rest of your life reading everything on nairaland,ok? Now beat it
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by blym4real: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
But what was the actual reason given in the notice of forfeiture? Was it tax evasion?

I urge you to read the whole article again.
since the money was seized due to tax evasion it only logical to conclude the forfeiture is simply an acumulated tax with fine.
Re: US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin by omooba969(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
unlike you,I have better things to do. You can spend the rest of your life reading everything on nairaland,ok? Now beat it

U don vex be dat, ok no vex biko.

Clown !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) / Rotimi Akeredolu, Other Governors Who Died In Office / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.